[drama 2002] Glass Slippers 유리구두

YellowStarGrl

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alchocoholic

i'll be completing the series sveta, no worries... might just need to be a little patient . My connection's a little cuckoo :P

Guest izzit4me

sveta21, episodes 1-7 at http://www.am-addiction.com. You have to register to see the links in the Forum - Download Section :)

hi there... How do I register in the website? I don't seem to see any registration link... :(

I like those movies in the website! Are they for download, with english subtitles as well? :)

Guest alchocoholic

hi there... How do I register in the website? I don't seem to see any registration link... :(

I like those movies in the website! Are they for download, with english subtitles as well? :)

There's the main page and the forum so just register in the forum and you'll get access to everything. Movies are with eng subs :)

It's still a very new site but it's coming along... will be uploading more dramas later on :)

Direct link here to help you out: http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.ph...Reg&CODE=00

Guest izzit4me

There's the main page and the forum so just register in the forum and you'll get access to everything. Movies are with eng subs :)

It's still a very new site but it's coming along... will be uploading more dramas later on :)

Direct link here to help you out: http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.ph...Reg&CODE=00

hi there.... thanks so much! Am registered alr! hehe.. hope to see more of ur works... actually, i miss old dramas like Glass Slippers, Rivals (the one about Golf).... but i dun seem to find links where i can download w eng subs! So sad... Do u tink u can upload RIVALS (the one abt golf) as well? :D

Looking forward to your works! :D

Guest THEPROCRASTINATOR

i love this drama..

it was so sad and it keep me crying thru the drama

one of my favorites...

Guest alchocoholic

hi there.... thanks so much! Am registered alr! hehe.. hope to see more of ur works... actually, i miss old dramas like Glass Slippers, Rivals (the one about Golf).... but i dun seem to find links where i can download w eng subs! So sad... Do u tink u can upload RIVALS (the one abt golf) as well? :D

Looking forward to your works! :D

I'm just uploading to the site and all the credit goes to neokenzo who owns and uploads all the movies on the site :)

I would love to help u out with rivals but I dont have that. If I see it anywhere, I'll upload it or let you know :) Enjoy Glass Slippers in the mean time!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest 0oMina0o

Hi everyone!! one question.... Does anyone have the songs of the drama? The OST 1 and 2... please....

greetings!! :)

• 3 years later...

When I watched this drama i was just a little girl and one of my impressions till now is how beautiful the older sis Kim Tae Hee was. I remember I adored so much when I saw her with a navy mini dress!! She always dressed pretily.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

here's my personal opinion on 'glass slippers'.the female protagonist mentality is disgusting: she isn't able to distinguish a piece of chocolate (ji-sub) from a piece of mud (the other guy).moreover, she was extremely masochistic, stubborn and lacking self-esteem and will.the only moments when she demonstrated a firm intention were when she needed to keep on doing bullshits, like when she spent a whole night under a torrential rain...
it really is a mistery to me: why women don't love and respect themselves????WHY???????????????? 

p.s. cannot stand anymore the so-called 'korean female character'  

• 1 year later...
Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

MAN this drama frustrated me!! Sun Woo was being so difficult and she kept going to Jang Jae Hyuk and she freakin kept ignoring Chul Woong </3 the end just made me burst into a pool tears. even if sung hee was a richard simmons, i could sympathize with her in someway. her jealousy drove her into madness and i found her character realistic, compared to Sun Woo who kept smiling at her fosters parents and i was tired of sun woo always acting like an angel. i love kim tae hee, she's so badass and strong. i liked chul woong's family too bad chul woong had to die..they should've just killed sun woo since she had cancer 

Archived