[drama 2002] Glass Slippers 유리구두

YellowStarGrl

Guest hasegawashun

do anybody have the lyric for "Help Me Love - Park Wan Gyu" or do anybody know where I can go and find the lyric for this song. Thank

hi u can find the lyrics here. Scroll down when u get there. It's song #5

http://www.inmuz.com/bbs/view.php?id=album...off&sx=on#5

And thanks Jean for the 'Cecilia' song :)

And also..till now ..does anyone know the name of that teen girl who plays the elder sister?? not the adult (Kim Ji Ho). :P

sigh..been thinkin if that girl now has grown up to be tht actress who acted in MyNameIsKimSamSoon ( the girl who's sickly & Daniel's in love with) o.o"

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xia0mayi

I finally found a thread for this. ^^

First korean drama that I watched, & I really like the cast! Including those child actors, <3

P.S: this thread seems so dead though. ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EMPIRE

^ my first korean drama too ^^

it's the first for a lot of people ..i'm buying it tomorrow

finally found it in our chinatown xP

hope the quality is good ..oh well i watched it viet dubbed ..so doesn't matter

this is def. one of my favorite dramas ever and i love love loveee So Ji Sub and Kim Hyun Ju

i learned to love Kim Min Sun as well ..i never hated a villain as much as i hated her lol

• 1 month later...
Guest elushun

I've only watched the first two episodes and after reading all the hype about this drama...it doesn't live up to it.

I'm probably one of the few that didn't like it.

I couldn't believe how the little sister when she got hit by the truck and had been bleeding from her head didn't get any hospital or fist aid attention?

The couple that took her and didn't even bandaged her head just assume that she'll wake up and they didn't do a single thing to help her except let her SLEEP IT OFF?! Are you kidding me?

I don't get how she didn't bleed to death?

That made me stop watching the drama, I'm sorry but I can't watch something so stupid like that!

Also when they were asking the little girl her name, I thought please don't let her have amnesia, that would be just too predictable.

What a surprise she did have amnesia LOL

One more thing, the guy who got the wallet back for Tae-Hee, why didn't he just put 1/3 or 1/2 of his money in that box instead of all of it? After saving it for so long, what a stupid thing to do!

Tell me how can you ppl get past these things?

• 4 weeks later...

I've only watched the first two episodes and after reading all the hype about this drama...it doesn't live up to it.

I couldn't believe how the little sister when she got hit by the truck and had been bleeding from her head didn't get any hospital or fist aid attention?

The couple that took her and didn't even bandaged her head just assume that she'll wake up and they didn't do a single thing to help her except let her SLEEP IT OFF?! Are you kidding me?

I don't get how she didn't bleed to death?

That made me stop watching the drama, I'm sorry but I can't watch something so stupid like that!

Also when they were asking the little girl her name, I thought please don't let her have amnesia, that would be just too predictable.

What a surprise she did have amnesia LOL

One more thing, the guy who got the wallet back for Tae-Hee, why didn't he just put 1/3 or 1/2 of his money in that box instead of all of it? After saving it for so long, what a stupid thing to do!

ELUSHUN, you are correct. I have just watch right now the rewind of this drama on this episode that you are telling us about. When I opened this site, I'm lucky that I read your comment. I guess, I might be spoiling my time also watching it. Thanks.

Guest charlesriver

In three words : So Ji Sub :excl:

Fast forward to episode 5.......... :)

Guest mama bear

wow thats something!...yeah i've also read those rumors about so ji sub's closeness with kim hyun joo...i think they are really close friends.

anyway...i thought this drama was like 16 episodes! but its very long! wow! 40 episodes! that's why there are no links in youtube...but if kim hyun joo was there then i think i will watch it...i just dont know when coz i dunno where to get it.

im a kim hyun joo fan...hehe well im hoping to see this.

Guest mizfitz

i plan to watch this series

altho im a die hard fan of SJS sometimes its not only the looks that matters

i'll bear in mind what to look for in the first 2 episodes

Oh... STILL LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH (it's all bcoz of Kim Ji Ho).

So bad that i found this video lately... <_<

A video abt casts frm Glass Slippers went to Taiwan and spoke a bit Chinese language. Funny, cute and interesting...

Here take a look: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...h&plindex=4

Pics frm video!

KimJiHo818.jpg

KimJiHo1047-1.jpg

KimJiHo1009.jpg

One of the scenes frm Glass Shoes!

KimJiHo599.jpg

2002 SBS prize-giving ceremony!

KimJiHo595.jpg

KimJiHo594.jpg

Guest charlesriver

Thanks brbe33 for the video clip and pics. So Ji Sub is so cute!!!

Does anybody know how to download that clip?

Thanks brbe33 for the video clip and pics. So Ji Sub is so cute!!!

Does anybody know how to download that clip?

I also want to know...

but u can use internet and watch it daily, rite? It's ok.

as 4 me, being an addict of kim ji ho :blush: , i watch it daily...hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moochi2000

so my friend lent it to me

the beginning is actually ok and it gets better

but i was stuck in the middle for like months, i couldn't continue watching it

it was such a drag

maybe i can finish it some day since a lot of you said the ending is good

• 3 months later...
Guest Super_Sonia

I believe this was the first Korean drama I ever watched...it's been so long my memory is fuzzy...

This drama got on my nerves cause both the sisters like that other guy....ick....

I was rooting for SJS the whole time...he loved her so much and was so positive about love...

Never wanting to give up...but eventually...I got pissed because of what happened to him...

Won't ruin it for those who still want to watch this...

The OST is super good...I really recommend it too.

Guest F2TSweetS

my sister wanted to see this drama again. it has been a long time since we've seen it.. which was when it first came out..

I only found up to 6 episodes in posole clubbox. anyone know where I can find all 40 episodes of this drama? It doesn't have to be subbed. Thanks in advance! :]

• 2 months later...
Guest SophiaSan

AHAHAHAH sorry I'm at episode 9 and I am too anxious, I want to know what happened.

I'm at the part where that one evil girl who lives with Yoon Hee (Sun-Woo) pretends to be her, so she can change her "life"

o.O;

and she's meeting the elder sister, Tae Hee.

o.O;

spoilers? o.O :D

• 1 month later...
Guest S.H.E_fan

Guys, does anyone have this ost in 192 or 329 kbps... I really don't want to d/l the wma one by one from the OST thread.

Please upload if you have it. Thanks.

This series is awesome

• 1 month later...
Guest twangster

does anyone happen to have the OST to this drama? if you do, can you upload it, thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovejyk

does anyone happen to have the OST to this drama? if you do, can you upload it, thanks in advance.

I found some links for you :)

http://sanny6.x-y.net/saturn0/GS_gobaek.asf - I confess

http://sanny6.x-y.net/saturn0/GS_help_me_love.asf - Help me love

http://sanny6.x-y.net/saturn0/GS_gloomy_sunday.asf - Gloomy sunday

http://sanny6.x-y.net/saturn0/GS_protect_you.asf - I will protect you

http://sanny6.x-y.net/saturn0/GS_bisang.asf - A sad me

http://sanny6.x-y.net/saturn0/GS_prayer_cecilia.asf - The prayer - Cecilia

http://sanny6.x-y.net/saturn0/GS_withyou.asf - With you (Piano version)

Guest Sarah.

I think this is one of best K-dramas of all time

I love it so much. It scored highest rating in my country - Vietnam. Everybody knows it and loves it.

really? thats cool(:

i used to looooove this drama too...but i thought the ending was just SO sad...especially when he died ):

Archived