Ming Dao & Qiao En

Guest Joanne <3

Guest Joanne <3

My favourite on-screen couple -- amazing chemistry! <3
Just wanted to share some Ming Dao and Qiao En pictures because I absolutely adore this ON-SCREEN couple (please do not confuse this with couple-couple... if only though! :P). I love their chemistry! :wub:

I'm assuming that these pictures are on the set of Ying Ye San Jia Yi.

72uagcg.jpg

6k4eqs2.jpg

89zz7rp.jpg

7wsw3nt.jpg

8eglqn4.jpg

89t7qtc.jpg

73pi99z.jpg

8c0dtgm.jpg

Credit: Baidu & Miss Bouakham @ Soompi for linking ^^

You can see more of these pictures at these links:

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=283405348

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=280654281

Post if you love them too! ^__^ And feel free to share pictures if you have any. :P

EDIT: They are not a couple. Please do not be mistaken! Nowhere have I stated this, but everybody seems to think that they are after seeing this thread, haha. :unsure: I wish they were though, they're so cute together. <3 :blush:

Guest mango-iee

Are they really going out?

I mean, they seem to be really close...but can't "friends" do that too? Just making sure.

I like Ming Dao and Qiao En a lot, especially in the tawianese drama "A prince who turn into a frog."

which turned me upside down.

Guest hazeleyes0115

are those pics are shots from the episodes of Ying Ye or bts? ^_^

anyway, i love them in Prince Turned Into Frog. cute couple!

Guest jamba bamba

yeah, they make a really good couple.

BUT they're not allowed to be together because the company that they belong to requires no dating within the company... so yeah. too bad :(

i love them together!!!!!!! amaaaazing chemistry~!!!

although i find YY3+1 incredibly boring... i continue to watch it for them!!!

love them two!!!! :wub:

but itz a pity they cannot date!! even if they like each other..

cause J-Star has a rule that u cant date another J-Star member -_-

Guest teddylove2

<3333 i wish they were really going out cause they make such a cute couple ^^ hehehe

too bad they can't really date each other until.... one of them changes companies =___=;;;

secret romance?! O: hahahha thanks for sharing ^^

Guest KDramaFreak

Hi Joanne!

<33333 yay! the lovely 'couple.' It's sad that yy3+1 is near it's ending. =[ I really hope they're going to be in another serie soon. with a better script/storyline next time. Always love their interactions

I mean, they seem to be really close...but can't "friends" do that too? Just making sure.

i don't know...these three pictures make me very hesitant to only accept friendship ;)

f89c82502be6d8501038c29td3.jpg

710280c40b8e5da58226ac9pl8.jpg

4faaa013468a672fdc54016im5.jpg

:D :D :D :D

not in 5566 or any of his series.

actually, he's in 183 Club

anyway, thanks for sharing the pictures, Joanne :D

Guest Joanne <3

Not happy with the friendship price, Ming Dao and Qiao En goes out

Ming Dao and Qiao En's fate has ended. After the ending of Ying Ye 3+1, this pair of screen lovers will be going their separate ways. Ming Dao is starring in Love in Queen Town, Chen Qiao En will be going to CTS to film Prince Playing VolleyBall. Both of them will be going out of SETTV and their asking pay will no longer be "friendship price". Both star are earning at least 100 thousands per episode.

Ying Ye 3+1 will be showing the final episode on the 11th of November. Yesterday the drama's novel went on sale and the ending let Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En becomes like The Smiths couple, who is the special police force's legendary couple. But the novel's ending may not be the same as the drama, and nervous fans declared on the internet "If Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En does not end up together, we will refuse to watch the subsequent Fighting Bull who comes after it.

Fan Zhi Wei who entered and broke up Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En's love was found to be earing 150 thousands per episode. This news is revealed when he is attending the wedding of Liu Tian Jing Hong. Someone thought he heard wrongly "What? 50 thousands? Oh, 150 thousands!". After filming for 10 episodes, Fan Zhi Wei has 1.5 million in his pocket. His salary is even higher than Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En combined, causing Jungiery and SET's relationship to plunge.

Ming Dao is starring in Love in Queen Town for 120 thousands per episode, and rejected SETTV's new drama It's Fated For Me to Love You. Chen Qiao En is also walking out, and starring in Ma Ke Da's Prince Playing VolleyBall, earning 100 thousands per episode.

Source: www.udn.com

Translated by meosles @ asianfanatics.net

:tears: :tears: :tears:

i was never attracted to him,

not in 5566 or any of his series.

Good for you. :rolleyes:

i love them together!!!!!!! amaaaazing chemistry~!!!

although i find YY3+1 incredibly boring... i continue to watch it for them!!!

love them two!!!! :wub:

but itz a pity they cannot date!! even if they like each other..

cause J-Star has a rule that u cant date another J-Star member -_-

Haha, I agree with you completely. :)

secret romance?! O: hahahha thanks for sharing ^^

You're welcome ^^. And I wish! :P

Hi Joanne!

Always love their interactions

Hi Lilly! I do too!

i am a big fan of Mingen, i love them, glad to see them again in YY3

Yay~! Me too!!

i don't know...these three pictures make me very hesitant to only accept friendship ;)

anyway, thanks for sharing the pictures, Joanne :D

You're welcome Miss B ^^. Haha, and I think I agree with you too. :D

MING DAO IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t: You got that right!!

omfg. i love this topic.

can you please post more pictures of them two? <3 -sighhh.

Haha, here you go. Not sure if you've seen them, but I don't have that many either. :(

Ming_Dao_Joe_Chen.jpg

In their clip:

314f98f7d31970_thumb.jpg

1250219965_af5f9e3e9e_o.jpg

prince3.jpg

Archived