[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

Guest mingy

why are they doing this I am a big fan of Lee Jun Ki and Lee Seung Gi!!! it makes me want to cry!!! BUT for sure I will support both of them!!!

Guest Happy_Day

^ I know, and I don't want LeeSeungGi to do it coz I really like him.. and I feel that this drama won't do so well coz people are so used to LeeJunKi as Iljimae - esp coz the drama is skyrocketing in ratings.

Guest kdramafanusa

Schedule change.

Iljimae, originally scheduled to air at the end of this year, will be moved to 2009.

이승기의 MBC '일지매', 내년으로 방송연기

프린트 이메일 스크랩 길혜성 기자 | 07/08 09:16 | 조회 2636

2008070808511189453_1.jpg

가수 겸 연기자 이승기 주연의 MBC 드라마 '일지매'의 편성이 내년으로 최종 연기됐다.

MBC 측은 8일 "이승기가 이미 주인공으로 낙점되고, '궁'의 황인뢰 PD가 연출을 맡을 드라마 '일지매'는 여러가지 이유로 인해 내년에 시청자들을 찾아갈 것"이라고 밝혔다. 이로써 당초 올 하반기 방영 예정이었던 '일지매'는 계획보다 늦은 오는 2009년 전파를 타게 됐다.

이승기 주연의 '일지매'는 고(故) 고우영 작가의 인기 만화 일지매를 원작으로 할 작품이다.

한편 방송계 일각에서는 현재 이준기 주연의 드라마 '일지매'가 SBS를 통해 방영되고 있는 점도 MBC '일지매'의 방영 연기에 직, 간접적인 영향을 준 것으로 보고 있다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

<저작권자ⓒ '리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것' 스타뉴스>

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...070808511189453

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

oh .... wow... well i love lee jun ki's iljimae right now. i hope this one is good...but how successful will it be i wonder... i like lee seung ki but i dono if he can act this role well...especially since lee junki is doing like a phenomenal job currently. not to mention watching this drama would be like watching something i've just watched, u kno? but hope it's good and good luck lee seung ki!!

Guest babymarzy07

i know im probably the only one here... but im pretty happy they moved it..

mostly, cause i want LSG to continue being on 1n2d..

if he he did this right away it means he'd have to leave the show...

im sure LSG will do well..

he's gotten good at acting..

i just dont want him to leave 1n2d..

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

WHOA!! really? huh...jung ilwoo...i can see him as iljimae. but still... lee junki is doing so well right now that the image of iljimae will be stuck in my head forever as lee junki. but i think jung ilwoo will do pretty good job! good luck :]

Guest huangsy

정일우ㆍ윤진서, MBC '일지매' 주인공 낙점

Jung Il Woo and Yoon Jin Seo have been cast !

Kinda surprised cos Jung Il Woo is acting in Triple too.

Seems Lee Seung Gi is giving up Iljimae for 2 Day 1 Night, so Jung Il Woo is the new male lead ?!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: HanCinema

Via: Hankooki 2008/07/09 04:47:03

Jeong Il-woo in "Iljimae"

coming200807090447010.jpg

Don't be fooled! This is not the same "Iljimae" as the SBS drama with Lee Joon-ki based on the Japanese comic book but its based on a Koren version by Ko Yeong-woo.

The rising star, Jeong Il-woo gave up on the new MBC drama "Triple" and decided to take on a challenge of a historical drama.

He will be taking the lead role instead of Lee Seung-ki, popular artist and popular through hit TV show "One Night, Two Days".

Our young movie star is working hard on body building for this role. Prepare for a new Jeong Il-woo!

His past works, "Quiet World", "My Love", and "High Kick!" has been big hits, but this time, it will be different because he will be the main character.

The story is about a man fighting against the selfish and unjust government to save the people.

This drama will be filmed in Japan and will be aired this November as a Wednesday-Thursday drama. It is also filmed by the same Producer and Director of "Princess Hours"!

~~~~~

정일우-윤진서, 드라마 '일지매' 주연 캐스팅… 이승기 하차

lalla83200807091157450.jpg

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2008...11575091980.htm

Guest anewspring

whew, i'm glad mbc's version will be different from sbs's. i was seriously getting worried.

well, i still have mixed feelings about this because sbs's iljimae is really doing well. if the ratings go up by just 10%, it'll make drama history. let's hope that the ratings for mbc's is just as good because there is definitely going to be major comparisons.

Guest Happy_Day

I think they should give up this project all together. Most times, when two very similar projects come out around the same time, one of them's not going to do so well.

I remember drama HwangJini was great - but when the movie HwangJini came out, the response was very mediocre (only SongHyeKyo-ers liked it).

Guest kdramafanusa

정일우ㆍ윤진서, MBC '일지매' 주인공 낙점

(서울=연합뉴스) 김영현 기자 = 정일우와 윤진서가 내년 초 방영 예정인 MBC TV 드라마 '일지매'(극본 도영명ㆍ김광식, 연출 황인뢰)의 주인공으로 나선다.

드라마 외주제작사인 지피워크샵은 9일 두 사람은 고우영 화백의 만화를 원작으로 한 '일지매'의 주인공으로 캐스팅돼 이달 말이나 다음 달 초부터 촬영에 돌입한다고 밝혔다.

MBC TV 시트콤 '거침없이 하이킥', 영화 '내 사랑' 등을 통해 스타덤에 오른 정일우는 타이틀롤인 일지매를 맡았다.

영화 '올드보이', '내 생애 가장 아름다운 일주일', '비스티 보이즈'의 윤진서는 일지매로부터 한결같은 사랑을 받는 월희 역으로 출연한다. 윤진서로서는 '일지매'가 첫 TV 드라마 출연작이다.

이 드라마는 '여자는 무엇으로 사는가', '궁' 시리즈 등의 연출을 맡아 윤은혜, 주지훈 등을 발굴한 황인뢰 PD가 메가폰을 잡게 돼 눈길을 끈다. 애초 이승기가 주인공으로 낙점됐으나 스케줄 조율 과정에서 출연하지 않기로 했다.

'일지매'는 탐관오리의 재물을 털어 백성을 돕는다는 줄거리가 골격을 이루고 있다. 1975년부터 1977년까지 한 스포츠 신문에 인기리에 연재됐으며 2001년 우표로 발행되기도 했다.

한편 SBS TV에서도 현재 이준기 주연의 '일지매'가 인기리에 방송되고 있다. 하지만 이 드라마는 원작 없이 독창적인 줄거리로 이야기를 이어가고 있어 정일우 주연의 '일지매'와는 이름만 같을 뿐 내용에서는 큰 차이를 보이고 있다. (사진설명 = 정일우(위), 윤진서(아래))

cool@yna.co.kr

AKR20080709064400005_03_i.jpg

AKR20080709064400005_04_i.jpg

(끝)

<저 작 권 자©연 합 뉴 스. 무 단 전 재-재 배 포 금 지.>

[2008-07-09 10:24 송고]

http://app.yonhapnews.co.kr/YNA/Basic/arti...080709064400005

<summary>

[Yonhap News] Production company Zippie Workshop announced on the 9th that Jung Il-woo (Unstoppable HighKick, My Love) and Yoon Jin-seo (Old Boy, Most Beautiful Week Of My Life, Beastie Boys) are the selected lead stars for MBC TV drama "Iljimae" (script Do Young-myung & Kim Kwang-shik, PD Hwang In-roi) which is scheduled to broadcast early next year. Fillming will start at the beginning of next month.

Lee Joon-ki's SBS drama "Iljimae" is currently well-received, however, it is not (based on) the original plot. Other than having the same title, the contents of Jung Il-woo's "Iljimae" (adapted from Ko Woo-young's comic books) will differ greatly.

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: JavaBeans

Casting roll call: Iljimae, Triple

July 9th, 2008 // by javabeans

Lee Seung-gi has left the cast of MBC’s upcoming Iljimae, only to be replaced by... Jung Il-woo?

On July 9, his management issued the reason: “Because Iljimae kept being pushed back and will film in China for a month, it will add difficulty to his shooting for 1 Night 2 Days. His departure from the drama was achieved through mutual agreement on both sides.”

Now the two Iljimae leads will be played by Jung Il-woo and Yoon Jin-seo (Beastie Boys), which MBC plans to air in November.

I call BS, since he seemed willing enough to leave 1 Night 2 Days (which is, after all, merely a stint on a variety program versus headlining his own big-name drama) before SBS’s Iljimae came out starring Lee Junki. Perhaps they’d held out hope that SBS’s drama would flop and are now using 1 Night as their excuse to back out. MBC’s drama, directed by Goong PD Hwang In-roi, had originally boasted an advantage over SBS, securing the licensing rights to the books upon which the story of Iljimae is based, but now it’ll face an uphill battle trailing such successful competition.

That means Jung Il-woo will leave his role in MBC’s upcoming ice-skating drama Triple, directed by Coffee Prince PD Lee Yoon-jung and co-starring “luxury nose” possessor and rookie singer Min Hyo-rin (he as a speed-skater, she as a figure-skater). Triple has now been pushed back to next year.

And… I no longer care to watch Iljimae. I’d been hoping that MBC’s version would provide an interesting variation, particularly since I didn’t love the SBS version. And yet, while I would happily watch Jung Il-woo in a cast of young trendy actors doing a fluffy ice-skating drama, I really don’t think he’s gonna be able to pull off a sageuk hero.

In other casting news, Moon Sori (Legend, Forever the Moment) has been selected to lead MBC’s new weekend family drama Golden Years of My Life, also starring Lee So-yeon (Why Did You Come To Our House?). The drama is drawing attention with its writer-director combo: Surgeon Bong Dal-hee writer Lee Jung-seok Lee Jung-sun and Trap of Youth PD Kwan Rok-eui Jung Se-ho. It follows the currently airing Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung-geum.

Meanwhile, Seo Hyo-rim (little sis from Insoon is Pretty) has been cast with Song Hye-gyo and Hyun Bin in their upcoming KBS2 series The World They Live In, directed by Full House (and Insoon) PD Pyo Min-soo. The drama starts filming at the end of July and plans to air in November.

Finally, Moon Jung-hee, currently in SBS’s Friday drama My Sweet Seoul, has lined up her next project as SBS’s new morning drama Daughter-in-Law and Daughter-in-Law, to follow Aquarius. She’s the daughter-in-law who works through issues with the new in-laws in this “warm” family drama, starting July 21.

Via OSEN, Star News, MyDaily, Sports Chosun, No Cut News

Guest Cerise

I feel bad for Lee Seung Ki. An opportunity like this as the lead role is his first. Hopefully though, it won't be the last offer for him. It's just came to him in the wrong time... he's doing great in 1N2D and I'm glad he's not leaving. Looking on the bright side, Jung Il Woo taking this challenge is great too. I like him in high kick and best of luck for him in this one.

Archived