Park Geun Hyung 박건형

Guest rainz*gurl

Park Gun Hyung, Friends With JYJ Junsu? "We Play Together Too"

park-gun-hyung-friends-with-junsu.jpg?w=

In the press conference for the musical "December" held yesterday, Park Gun Hyung talked about Junsu that was 'double casted' with him. He said, "We've been together since our debut musical so more than competition, we both just want to make the musical better. We're close in real life and we carry out our hobbies together as well."

He continued, "Junsu is taking a big challenge by taking this musical so I am trying to help him in every way possible. We want to make the best stage together."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

October 20, 2014
Park Gun-hyung marries career woman 11 years his junior
Source: KPOPHerald
Actor Park Gun-hyung tied the knot on Monday with his noncelebrity fiancee, NAMOOACTORS Co. confirmed.
The marriage was held in The Shilla Seoul in Jangchung-dong, eastern Seoul.
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141020
The bride is “an ordinary career woman who is 11 years younger than Park,” the actor’s entertainment agency said. 
Park, 37, and his bride, 26, had been dating for two years, the agency said. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

March 2, 2015
Park Geon-hyeong to be a daddy in August
Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net
photo570797.jpg
Actor Park Geon-hyeong is becoming a daddy soon.
According to several sources, his wife is now 20 weeks pregnant and the baby is due this coming August. Apparently Park Geon-hyeong is very happy about the honeymoon baby.
Park's wife is a regular office worker 11 years younger than him. She has the same name as a famous actress and apparently she's a beauty. The two met for the first time in 2012 and got married on the 20th of October.
Park Geon-hyeong had mentioned in the MBC TV show "Real Men" that he wanted to become a father this year. It looks like his wish came true.
Meanwhile, Park Geon-hyeong is currently on a break and seeking work.

March 3, 2015
Park Gun-hyung to become father in August
Korean actor Park Gun-hyung will become a father in August.
Park's noncelebrity wife, 11 years younger than him, became pregnant soon after their marriage in October, according to the actor's management Namoo Actors Tuesday.
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150303(OSEN)
The 37-year-old actor said he met his wife, a working professional, by chance.
"I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said 'no.' She didn’t really like me but I kept persisting. I first met her in Daehangno neighborhood in December (2013)," said Park of his two-year courtship on "Real Men" in May.
Park, who most recently starred in rom-com drama series "I Do, I Do" (2012) and historical television series "Goddess of Fire" (2013), is reportedly considering his next acting role.
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150303(Namoo Actors)
By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

March 3, 2015
Park Gun-Hyung, become a father in this summer “achieved new year’s wish’
Source: Innolife
13537_1.jpg
This summer, the actor Park Gun-Hyung will become a father. 
On 3rd the entertainment company of Park Gun-Hyung, Namu Actors noticed, “The wife of Park Gun-Hyung is twenty weeks into pregnancy. As his new year’s wish is having a child, he is very happy now.”
Park Gun-Hyung had the wedding ceremony with an ordinary woman who is 11 years younger than at Shilla Hotel on October 20th. Park Gun-Hyung got a child after the marriage, and the due date is August.
Meanwhile, Park Gun-Hyung is considering his next work now. 

• 3 months later...

June 15, 2015

Park Gun-hyung welcomes baby boy

Korean actor Park Gun-hyung has become the father to a prematurely born son.

Park and his noncelebrity wife welcomed their first child on Sunday, according to Park’s agency. Both mother and son are said to be healthy.

“There are now two stable and precious loved ones beside me,” said Park. “I will try to be a good husband and father, and a more passionate actor.”

Park’s wife, who is 11 years younger than him, was scheduled to deliver in August. The couple married last October, following a two-year romantic relationship.

Park launched his acting career with the 2001 musical “The Play.” He has appeared in the TV dramas “I Do, I Do” (2012) and “Jung Yi, The Goddess of Fire” (2013). 

Park also acted in lead roles in the films “Innocent Steps” (2005) and “Three Fellas” (2006), as well as a variety of reality programs.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived