Jon & Kate Plus 8...

happyboy

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this show!!

their kids are absolutely adorable. :)

I love the girl "Leah"...she's always smiling and happy.

I was just watching the show before I got on the computer. haha

I like the episode when the dad cook for the family and they were arguing about being Asian. LOL

Guest tray songz!

I love this show!!

I like the episode when the dad cook for the family and they were arguing about being Asian. LOL

LOL I thought that episode was so cute!

it must be SUPER chaotic in their family

but whenever I watch the show it always calms me down for some reason haha.

Guest shalala

I just started to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8 this summer, and it's become one of my favorite shows!! ahhhhhhh i love how cute, chaotic, and crazy their family is.. :]

Guest juiceybox

I am in love with this show! But honestly, Mady bothers me a lot sometimes! The rest of the kids are so adorableeee.. xD

Guest dasherxx

^yeah...mady's a brat!

i haven't seen any new episodes lately. I just happened to watch one of their mini-marathons a couple of weeks back.

i remember this episode where the parents took mady for her special day, she got to eat whatever she wanted, and got her ears pierced as well. Mady cried a bit because she got hurt from the piercing. Jon said he was glad they pierced her ears at the same time, otherwise, judging from her reaction, he thought mady wouldn't have had them do the second one had they done them separately.

haha and i remember mady kicking one of the 3 year olds

but the kids are sooooo cute..

Guest atalamarche10

i loveee this show!

it was funny when kate said that only she and alexis are the only white ones in the family LOLll.

they are all so cute though

i think the sextuplets are cuter than the twins though LOL.

i loveee this show!

it was funny when kate said that only she and alexis are the only white ones in the family LOLll.

they are all so cute though

i think the sextuplets are cuter than the twins though LOL.

LOL, Kate said that? haha

Alexis is my favorite. I guess now that I think about it, Alexis does look more "mixed" than the rest of them.

Guest CM_X_69

I just started to watch this show and I LOOOVE it. Haha they're so cute!!

My favorite is Joel. xD "What's this? What's this? What's this? What's that?" LOL <3

Oh and his little quote at the Crayola factory. "I don't have to go potty. I have a wiener. Daddys have wieners." LOL

Guest clulessazngurl

I just started to watch this show and I LOOOVE it. Haha they're so cute!!

My favorite is Joel. xD "What's this? What's this? What's this? What's that?" LOL <3

Oh and his little quote at the Crayola factory. "I don't have to go potty. I have a wiener. Daddys have wieners." LOL

omg joel is totally my favorite too!! I think his attachment to Jon is sooo cuteee!! I remember one episode when he was like "I'm Daddy's girl." HAHAHA :sweatingbullets: That kid is hilarious. Love this show!

Guest pochacco

My friend suggested I watch it, so I did for the first time tonight. I'm glad I did..it's pretty funny. That kid Aeden is hilarious. Lol.

Guest -x.smile.31

i just started watching about a week ago, but i love them!!

i like aaden and cara the most <33

some of the moments in the show are so lovable, yet funny =D

Guest i_hopeuchoke

yes r u kiddin me

its like the only show which makes me flip to the discovery health channel

i love it!! esp the kid who the family said they thought he would become a model

Guest xXeunhaexP

I love this show!!

aww it was on yesterday at 4...but my friend came over to pick up something so i COMPLETLY missed that episode...i heard it's really funny :(

and i agree i think leah and alexis are so cute!

Guest INSANE

i love this show :D i watch it ever MONDAY at 9:00 on TLC :D plus wednesday nights where they have marathons :) hehe i love them. so funny! and the kids are waaaay cute :D

Guest pharell?!

^ I know right!

Cara (?) is the b!tchy one that cries all the time? She's pretty but her attitude is not cool.

Guest INSANE

No... that's Mady. Cara is usually the calm one.

haha, yeah i was about to say. but cara does cry a lot because she's the fashonista in the family and she cries a lot about her clothes and what she doesn't/wants to wear.

Archived