Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Anyooong @irilight dear...i hope this latest news is true...both GHJ and JIS are the leads... :wub::wub:

GHJ and JIS in Spring Days ( 2005 ) have remained special in my heart because through this drama i've knew her and immediately became her fans... :w00t: While i became JIS fans since his drama, What Happened in Bali ( 2004 )

Lee Gwang-soo may join Ko Hyeon-jeong and Jo In-Seong in new drama

2015/10/12

photo642762.jpg

On October 12th, Lee Gwang-soo's agency King Kong Entertainment told to TV Report, "Lee Gwang-soo has been offered to join writer Noh Hee-kyeong's drama and he is positively looking into the deal".

The drama in talks is writer Noh Hee-kyeong's new project, which is drawing much attention while Ko Hyeon-jeong and Jo In-Seong have been in talks for the leading roles. The airtime with tvN has been set to be sometime next year. The drama depicts the stories of those at twilight of their life.

Lee Gwang-soo became to know writer Noh Hee-kyeong through 'It's Okay, That's Love' and he is also close to Jo In-Seong.

Meanwhile, Lee Gwang-soo emerged as a hallyu star through the SBS' entertainment program, "Running Man" and his new movie "COLLECTIVE INVENTION" is to be released soon.

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/lee-gwang-soo-may-join-ko-hyeon-jeong-and-jo-in-seong-in-new-drama-87456.html

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three-way cast reunion for new Noh Hee-kyung drama
by javabeans | October 12, 2015

joinsung_94a.jpg

It’s a (potential) reunion of several real-life friends for writer Noh Hee-kyung’s new drama, with Go Hyun-jung (Queen’s Classroom), Jo In-sung (It’s Okay, It’s Love), and Lee Kwang-soo (It’s Okay, It’s Love) all currently positively considering roles. Not a bad lineup if they all end up signing on, though as of now, nobody’s confirmed.

And before we get too excited, Jo In-sung won’t be playing a lead character; apparently he’s up for a guest appearance. The character is purported to play an important role in the story, but alas: cameo. It’s not hard to figure out why he would guest in this drama, since he’s worked with writer Noh a couple times already (It’s Okay, It’s Love and That Winter, the Wind Blows), and he’s also famously friendly with Go Hyun-jung. The two starred in the 2005 SBS drama Spring Days together and would be acting together for the first time in 11 years. Plus he’s also friends with Lee Kwang-soo, another It’s Okay alum, making for a big ol’ reunion.

The drama is still untitled and we don’t have a plot description, though the show is described as a story about the middle-aged and elderly. Given that none of these actors is elderly, it remains to be seen just how it’ll be about them, though maybe it’ll give some of dramaland’s trusty veterans a chance to shine. Since there are so many excellent actors in the elder ranks, there should be no shortage of talent there.

Despite not disclosing any information of a plot or premise, Noh Hee-kyung’s involvement is enough to stir interest, with her talent for insightful dialogue, complex characters, and emotionally provocative melodrama. The addition of these actors would make it an even biegger buzz project for tvN, which has by now snapped up so much big-name talent that we should just start calling it the Big Four broadcasters, not three.

Though it doesn’t have an official timeslot yet, the project is being planned for a broadcast in the first half of 2016.

Credit :

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/three-way-cast-reunion-for-new-noh-hee-kyung-drama/

• 2 weeks later...

@badsmuler dear, she is confirmed!   dancing-clip-art-moving-animations-1375.

AsianWiki just posted:

Actress Ko Hyun-Jung & actor Shin Sung-Woo are now cast for lead characters in upcoming tvN drama series “Dear My Friends.” Also cast in special guest appearance roles are actors Zo In-Sung, Lee Kwang-Soo and Sung-Dong-Il. The three special guest appearance actors will all play important characters in the drama series and they previously worked with screenwriter No Hee-Kyung in 2014 SBS drama series “It’s Ok, This is Love.”

“Dear My Friends” first airs May, 2016 in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Dear_My_Friends

File:Dear My Friends-tp00.jpg

Another title "My Dear Friends."

Go Doo-Shim now joins the cast. This drama gets better and better cast wise

Ko Hyeon-jeong, Ko Doo-sim and Sin Seong-woo to star in writer Noh Hee-kyeong's new drama 'My Dear Friends', with Jo In-Seong to make special appearance

photo645804.jpg

Writer Noh Hee-kyeong's new drama, tvN's Friday & Saturday drama, 'My Dear Friends' (working title) have completed its cast and launched the drama production.

According to tvN on October 22nd, they have confirmed Kim Yeong-ok, Kim Ji-yeong, Kim Hye-ja, Nah Moon-hee, Joo Hyeon, Park Won-sook, Ko Doo-sim, Ko Hyeon-jeong, Sin Seong-woo for the main cast and Jo In-Seong, Seong Dong-il, and Lee Gwang-soo for special appearance.

'Dear My Friends' will depict the life story of the ones in their twilight years, who raise their voices as "It's not over. We're still alive". Writer Noh Hee-kyeong, well-known for her sophisticated and heavy writing style, and director Hong Jong-chan of "My Secret Hotel" have joined to create the drama together. The drama will depict the cheerful and realistic stories of the urban senior citizens, which is a rare topic dealt in Korean dramas, as well as the harmonized friendship between them and young people around them.

The actors and actresses, whose names alone will excite the potential viewers, have joined the drama. First of all, the center of the drama, the senior citizens young at their hearts include the dramatic actors and actresses, Kim Yeong-ok, Kim Ji-yeong, Kim Hye-ja, Nah Moon-hee, Joo Hyeon, Park Won-sook, and Ko Doo-sim.

Also Yoon Yeo-jeong, who always makes sure her screen presence felt so strong, is discussing the details in order to star in the drama. By the fact that the legendary A-list actors have joined in one place, it is anticipated the drama will be recorded as a sensational event in the broadcasting history.

Among all these pleasant surprises, the news about Ko Hyeon-jeong's comeback in three years since 'The Queen's Classroom', 2013 is drawing most attention. It's becoming a hot topic how she will present a new unforeseen side of hers in this new drama while she has been surprising drama fans with her exceptional acting performances and each character of hers in all of her dramas so far.

Jo In-Seong, Seong Dong-il, and Lee Gwang-soo also will make special appearances for significant roles in the drama. The three actors accepted the roles based on their strong trust towards writer Noh Hee-kyeong.

While the unprecedented super brilliant cast in the drama is garnering attention, the drama is slated to begin sometime in May next year.

source

Good morning @irilight dear... :wub::wub:

Thanks a lot sister for the infos...lets shower Dear My Friends thread with our loves and supports... :phew:

Besides urri KHJ, i like these veteran actresses and actors also like Kim Yeong-ok, Kim Ji-yeong, Kim Hye-ja, Nah Moon-hee, Joo Hyeon, Park Won-sook, Ko Doo-sim.

Go Hyun Jung Stuns With Autumn Pictorial for “Harper’s Bazaar”

orionight October 22, 2015

gohyunjung2.jpg
Photos of Go Hyun Jung from the November issue of “Harper’s Bazaar” were recently posted to the magazine’s official Facebook page.

Go Hyun Jung shows off a couple of different autumn fashions in the pictorial. In the first photos, she showcases minimal makeup and a cozy grey turtleneck. In the next, she swaps in a beige sweater and goes for a pop of color with a bright red lipstick. In the last photo, she goes for a more broody feel with a dark, high-collared top and striking dark lip.

gohyunjung1.jpg

gohyunjung3.jpg

gohyunjung4.jpg

Meanwhile, Go Hyun Jung is currently in the midst of casting talks for a new drama alongside Shin Sung Woo, Lee Kwang Soo, and Jo In Sung.

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/22/go-hyun-jung-stuns-with-autumn-pictorial-for-harpers-bazaar/

Beautiful ang young as ever, oenie... :wub::wub:

Guest maureengrace

Good morning @irilight dear... :wub::wub:

Thanks a lot sister for the infos...lets shower Dear My Friends thread with our loves and supports... :phew:

Besides urri KHJ, i like these veteran actresses and actors also like Kim Yeong-ok, Kim Ji-yeong, Kim Hye-ja, Nah Moon-hee, Joo Hyeon, Park Won-sook, Ko Doo-sim.

Hello, Im a newbie here.. can you help me how to post? been looking for clues how to post but im having a hard time.. thanks in advance.. :)

Yes finally this drama will pursue next year ... looking forward to GHJ and ZIS they have  good chemistry...
nice photomag...... just remember the spring day photo's GHJ look the same for 11 years. 

Hi, ive been looking for you hehe.. i heve read some members on the big thing fan page mentioning you so i looked for you..

Guest maureengrace

can you help me give instruction how to post? i dont know how to post.. :(

Oh well,, haha i just posted ei :) hehehehehehe

Its nice to be here... im a fan of our dearest Ko Hyun Jung 

You've already made some posts dear... :P

Do you mean, how to post the picture ???

Guest maureengrace

You've already made some posts dear... :P

Do you mean, how to post the picture ???

hahahaha i laugh so hard when i realized i just posted.. yah, how do i post pictures? the insert media says "Insert existing attachment and insert image from url" i dont know how it works hehehe

@badsmuler dear, I love that fall pictorial. Thank you!

@maureengrace, hello and welcome to the thread.

You might get help from the new form tutorial:  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit?pli=1

Return of queens to small screen

Keeping relevant material only

Star actresses are set to return to the small screen next year after a long break.

Actresses Lee Young-ae, Song Hye-kyo and Go Hyun-jung are among an array of stars who will grace the screen in much-anticipated TV dramas.

Actress Go Hyun-jung, known as one of the highest paid actress on TV, will star in cable channel tvN’s “Dear My Friends,” with actor Shin Sung-woo.

The screenplay is written by star writer Noh Hee-kyung, who is behind “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” “That Winter, the Wind Blows” and “More Beautiful than a Flower.”

It is Go’s return to the small screen after three years since her charismatic teacher role in “The Queen’s Classroom” in 2013.

The tvN drama is set to hit the airwaves in May 2016.

source:  http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201511031749240981691_2

• 4 weeks later...

@badsmuler, @jadecloud, hi chingus.   hi white cloud

Looks like a new reality show may be in the works....!
How is it that the person who wrote the article in unaware of her upcoming drama "Dear My Friends...":o

Actress Go Hyun Jung’s Reality Show Is in the Works

Actress Go Hyun Jung’s Reality Show Is in the Works

According to several media outlets, a reality show starring actress Go Hyun Jung is in the works. The show will be called, “Go Hyun Jung Reality Show.”

The crew will finalize details soon and begin taping the show. The show will air on SBS Plus, however, they are still cautious to assert that the decision is not final.

Go Hyun Jung came into the scene as a former Miss Korea. Over the years, she has established herself as a serious actress with highly acclaimed Korean dramas under her belt. Fans can’t get enough of her not only for her acting and dramas, but also for her personal life having had married into a conglomerate family and later getting a divorce.

She has appeared in numerous dramas, movies and even variety shows revealing much of herself as an entertainer. But at one point, she was the epitome of a mysterious celebrity everyone was dying to know. Thus, her very first reality show is grabbing much attention of the entertainment world.

Meanwhile, Go Hyun Jung appeared in 2013 drama “The Queen’s Classroom” and is currently considering her next acting project.

source

1 hour ago, irilight said:

@badsmuler, I don't know. I actually did not watch the Go Show.  At the time, I did not know about it, or else I would have given it a try. Having said that, I seldom watch reality shows. Too many drama and movies on my list.

@irilight...back then i think Go Show were likely a talkshow...same with you i seldom watch variety/talkshow...i just follow TSR only for SIK and his adorable triplets parts and Healing Camp when Lee jun ki were their guest... :wub::wub:

Archived