• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 1, 2914
Ko Hyun-jung Launches Own Fashion Brand
Source: The ChosunIlbo
2014100101933_0.jpg

Acting star Ko Hyun-jung has branched out into the fashion business, launching her own brand atti.k in Seoul on Tuesday afternoon. 
"You look the best when you wear the right clothes in the right place. Something that's not too modest but not too over the top," she says. "We're working very hard to make classy products that will boost the confidence of our customers." 
Besides clothes, shoes, and bags the label also sells furniture, food, and household goods.
Ko says she is involved in all aspects of production, from planning to designing and choosing fabric and sizing. 
"I hope my brand boasts both comfort and style, so that it can be chosen for any occasion," she adds. 

rubie

said:

October 1, 2914
Ko Hyun-jung Launches Own Fashion Brand
Source: The ChosunIlbo

[size=2]

Acting star Ko Hyun-jung has branched out into the fashion business, launching her own brand atti.k in Seoul on Tuesday afternoon. 

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

"You look the best when you wear the right clothes in the right place. Something that's not too modest but not too over the top," she says. "We're working very hard to make classy products that will boost the confidence of our customers." 

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Besides clothes, shoes, and bags the label also sells furniture, food, and household goods.

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Ko says she is involved in all aspects of production, from planning to designing and choosing fabric and sizing. 

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

"I hope my brand boasts both comfort and style, so that it can be chosen for any occasion," she adds. 

[/size]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

December 22, 2014
Go Hyun Jung published her essay book
Source: Innolife Korea12459_1.jpgGo Hyun Jung published a book about her trip to Japan. It is supposed to be published on Christmas Eve through On-Offline bookstore. She wrote her emotions that she felt during the trip. She talked the trip which woman loves and cares. She also said “I went to Japan because of the book of Sesoko Masayooki. I wrote the feeling and emotion that I had while traveling.”[Picture=I-okay company] 

nice she can be a good writer ^_^ congrats ms.GHJ and Merry Christmas to all. rubie said:
December 22, 2014
Go Hyun Jung published her essay book
Source: Innolife Korea12459_1.jpgGo Hyun Jung published a book about her trip to Japan. It is supposed to be published on Christmas Eve through On-Offline bookstore. She wrote her emotions that she felt during the trip. She talked the trip which woman loves and cares. She also said “I went to Japan because of the book of Sesoko Masayooki. I wrote the feeling and emotion that I had while traveling.”[Picture=I-okay company] 

• 5 months later...

@giung, love that pictorial... thank you..
and looks like she may be in a new drama too.

@badsmuler, I know this will make you happy too.. :)

Go Hyun-jung offered ajumma campus romance for tvN

gohyunjung_78.jpg

Ooh, Go Hyun-jung (Queen’s Classroom, Queen Seon-deok) may be heading to cable for her next drama, and what a get that would be for tvN. The station has scored their share of stars already, but Go Hyun-jung pushes them into real heavyweight territory.

The drama is Our Heaven, the series from the Two Weeks and 49 Days writer about a 38-year-old ajumma who enrolls in university and gets a chance to reset her life. She’ll clash with the twentysomethings surrounding her as she finds both her dream and love.

Read more on Dramabeans

@giung, love that pictorial... thank you..
and looks like she may be in a new drama too.

@badsmuler, I know this will make you happy too.. :)

Go Hyun-jung offered ajumma campus romance for tvN

Ooh, Go Hyun-jung (Queen’s Classroom, Queen Seon-deok) may be heading to cable for her next drama, and what a get that would be for tvN. The station has scored their share of stars already, but Go Hyun-jung pushes them into real heavyweight territory.

The drama is Our Heaven, the series from the Two Weeks and 49 Days writer about a 38-year-old ajumma who enrolls in university and gets a chance to reset her life. She’ll clash with the twentysomethings surrounding her as she finds both her dream and love.

Read more on Dramabeans

/

@irilight Wow! This sounds really interesting. I'm definitely watching it if it airs. I love GO and hope she is happy and doing well.

Btw, anyone knows where I can watch vids, pref eng or chi subbed, of The GO Show?

Thanks in advance.

@irilight dear...thanks a lot for the great news...

Its seems i'll be busy again in Dramaland in the next few months...SA, KJH and now GHJ and i believe YJH will join soon... :wub:

Have you finished watching QOS, chinggu ???

@badsmuler dear... Queen Seondeok? Yes. I was in awe the whole time.

KJH?

@jadecloud, I tried looking for GO Show with Eng. subs after reading your post. No luck.

Looks to me like she has confirmed the drama...!

배우 고현정

Source

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG ... :(ms. GHJ declined the new tv drama i read it in one article.

can anybody knows ?  please update us.  

She did. I'm sure she's still considering other works though!

From Dramabeans article:

• Go Hyun-jung has turned down Our Heaven, tvN’s upcoming Fri-Sat drama, and the cable network is on the search again for the show’s main character, a 38-year-old female who goes back to college and begins a new life. Although there are many terrific actresses in that age group, it sounds like a tricky role to fill, and while I don’t envy the job of tvN’s casting department, I can’t wait to see who takes the job. Written by So Hyun-kyung (Two Weeks49 Days) and directed by Kim Hyung-shik (Secret Door,Suspicious Housekeeper), Our Heaven will air after the conclusion of Oh My Ghostess in August. [Osen]

• 1 month later...

Go Hyun-jung courted for new Noh Hee-kyung drama on tvN

by girlfriday | October 8, 2015

GoHyunJung1.jpg

Casting is afoot for the new drama from acclaimed writer Noh Hee-kyung (It’s Okay It’s Love, That Winter, the Wind Blows, and Padam Padam, among others). The news that she was headed to cable network tvN for her next project made waves, and now Go Hyun-jung (Queen’s Classroom) has been offered the headlining role. That’s a power team-up if I’ve ever seen one.

The new drama still has no title and there’s not much information about the role that Go Hyun-jung is considering. All that’s been announced so far is that it’s a drama about the elderly. Longtime drama partner PD Kim Kyu-tae (of It’s Okay It’s Love, That Winter, the Wind Blows, and Padam Padam) won’t be directing this time, though his production company will be producing. PD Hong Jong-chan of the tvN murder mystery romance My Secret Hotel (and assistant director on Padam Padam and Doctor Stranger) will be at the helm instead.

Go Hyun-jung was actually courted for the tvN rom-com Twenty Again but ended up passing on it (and in retrospect I’m happy about that because Choi Ji-woo is just too damn perfect in the role). So it’s not that big a surprise that she’s headed to cable as well, though these days it’s hardly a shocker when tvN lures big names like Kim Hye-soo.

This seems like the right project to bring Go Hyun-jung back to television, because no matter what the drama is about, she’ll be given a meaty role that lets her stretch her dramatic chops. It’s looking like one star-studded year for tvN.

Noh Hee-kyung’s next drama is being planned for a broadcast sometime in 2016.

Credit :

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/go-hyun-jung-courted-for-new-noh-hee-kyung-drama-on-tvn/#comment-1883266

@badsmuler, thank you for this great news.   It seems that this time, we may  have a drama with her!

Jo In-seong and Ko Hyeon-jeong to reunite after 11 years

photo642647.jpg

Actress Ko Hyeon-jeong and actor Jo In-Seong are reuniting for the first time in 11 years.

A media reported that Jo In-Seong is making a special appearance in writer Noh Hee-kyeong's newest tvN drama which Ko Hyeon-jeong is starring in.

Ko Hyeon-jeong and Jo In-Seong starred in "Spring Days" in 2005. Jo In-Seong then starred in No Hee-kyeong's SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and this time he is making a special appearance out of loyalty.

This said drama doesn't have a title yet and it's going to be released early next year.

source

Archived