Quantcast
Guest xosandy

Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest Happy_Day

yay! im on episode 2 of sandglass now.

to my amazement Go Hyun Jung didnt age a bit!waah!!

how did she do that? :phew:

Yeah, she is known for her agelessness in Korea!! The one ? all reporters ask her is, "What are your beauty secrets that you look so young?!!" But I personally think she's aged a bit. She looks much prettier in the Sandglass pics than in Spring Days.

How is the drama?! Is it worthy of all the hype?!

LoveKHJ: I'm glad you've joined us! It's amazing how there's only 3 fans of GHJ in all of Soompi, isn't it? Lol-!

Guest leo62

:lol: Her new project was carry on,but not sure whether is movie or drama

her new cf photo r so lovely

2006361221345794.jpg

2006361202052895.jpg

2006351631446529.jpg

2006351623791748.jpg

200635161298708.jpg

200635162271199.jpg

20063515401979272.jpg

20063515393578162.jpg

hey! we have a new one here!!!

ANNYOUNG~WELCOME~APA KHABAR~MABUHAY

thank you so much.it took me awhile to realized that your NICK stands for her name.ahehe. :w00t:

i will go dig up for more of her new photos.im quite busy these days watching sandglass and extra work.

i hope to see more of you here~~

Guest loveKHJ

Yeah, she is known for her agelessness in Korea!! The one ? all reporters ask her is, "What are your beauty secrets that you look so young?!!" But I personally think she's aged a bit. She looks much prettier in the Sandglass pics than in Spring Days.

LoveKHJ: I'm glad you've joined us! It's amazing how there's only 3 fans of GHJ in all of Soompi, isn't it? Lol-!

:phew: TO Happy Day:

It's different thinking for me ,I feel Hyun Jung sii look more pretty in Spring Day than Sandglass :P

but anyway,she is beautiful all the time^^

hahaha ,take it easy , it's not amazing. I already to be used to ,I think I'm her only fan's in Malaysia,

so be appreciative to meet your's :rolleyes:

her next job not confirm be drama yet ,she prepared to movie shoot, but never have later news

for her next project ,so sad~~ :( I miss her so much

102099918_9fb4c07dfa_m.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

hey! we have a new one here!!!

ANNYOUNG~WELCOME~APA KHABAR~MABUHAY

thank you so much.it took me awhile to realized that your NICK stands for her name.ahehe. :w00t:

i will go dig up for more of her new photos.im quite busy these days watching sandglass and extra work.

i hope to see more of you here~~

Dear leo62,

KHABAR BAIK, nice to meet you~~thank you very much to update more Hyun Jung sii

news and photo . :w00t:

by the way ,I should be here last year, but cause by technical problem,I can't post

haha~ :P

I must spend more time in here now~ ha

102096405_85447f08fb_m.jpg

Guest leo62

Dear leo62,

KHABAR BAIK, nice to meet you~~thank you very much to update more Hyun Jung sii

news and photo . :w00t:

by the way ,I should be here last year, but cause by technical problem,I can't post

haha~ :P

I must spend more time in here now~ ha

102096405_85447f08fb_m.jpg

wow!wow! three is a CROWD now!!

i am happy!~~361339ox.gif

and hey, were u able to watch her latest CF BTS? i'm dying to see how is GHJ behind the scenes.

i am as always SMITTEN by her CHARM and SMILES since i first saw her in SPRING DAY.

i think im the *newbie* fan here. :blush:

Guest leo62

so far so good!

you have to watch it so you'll know.

but the series is REALLY INTERESTING other than the fact the GHJ is here.:D

Guest leo62

:phew: TO Happy Day:

It's different thinking for me ,I feel Hyun Jung sii look more pretty in Spring Day than Sandglass :P

but anyway,she is beautiful all the time^^

hahaha ,take it easy , it's not amazing. I already to be used to ,I think I'm her only fan's in Malaysia,

so be appreciative to meet your's :rolleyes:

her next job not confirm be drama yet ,she prepared to movie shoot, but never have later news

for her next project ,so sad~~ :( I miss her so much

102099918_9fb4c07dfa_m.jpg

same charm and aura in both series.just that now she exudes the aura

of a WOMAN grown up in spring day.

and oh loveKHJ,count me two..three and 100th from my country to notice her.

just when everybody here is going gaga over JJH and JIS in spring day..here i am captivated with GHJ charm. :phew:

oh wells..just what my siggy says.."you laugh because i am different, i laugh because you're all the same."

Guest loveKHJ

same charm and aura in both series.just that now she exudes the aura

of a WOMAN grown up in spring day.

and oh loveKHJ,count me two..three and 100th from my country to notice her.

just when everybody here is going gaga over JJH and JIS in spring day..here i am captivated with GHJ charm. :phew:

oh wells..just what my siggy says.."you laugh because i am different, i laugh because you're all the same."

Dear leo62:

:D Totally agree with you ~

Which CF BTS you want to see? I have all LG Whoo film making,LG Dios making VOD,Spring Days bts + NG , Hyun Jung sii sooooooo lovely and charming~ I know her more,deeply moved with her .

I read the Korean fans message who's seeing KHJ before (when she shooting Spring days ¡Aabout 80 fans come to scene to get surprise birthday party for her,she so happy ^^) they say KHJ is truly~friendly ~charming ,and more prettie than photo 100 times , sigh~~I want to meet her too.

Ooophs~Happy Day is Korean is it? So can I ask your some Korean characters,haha~my poorly Korean~

leo62 ,do you mind I just ask your occupation and your age?~~I think I 'm most older ~haha~29 years old ~and I 'm journalist.

Cause by I 'm chinese educated ,so I'm more ascendant in speaking n listening

english ~I will word bound in writing, haha~~ hope forgave to my poorly massege~~

PS: leo62, I think your love Kim Jung Eun so much ,is it?

link to see a VOD what the Ji Jin Hee give his own opinion about KHJ,

his said KHJ is not a WOMEN ,but is a MAN, because she so bright and strong.

in that VOD got KHJ too~~~she accompany Ji Jin Hee attend a Fashion Show~~

very interesting VOD!!!

link here:

http://ent.qq.com/a/20060306/000389.htm

Guest leo62

woah! loveKHJ!!it's so nice to us both here.~~

i just drop by but i gotta go for now.i really am happy to see u here and of course to have you.shacks..i am enjoying my time here.

with you, i get to know Go Hyun Jung more.and i thank you.mwah!~

see you later and have a great day~

Guest Happy_Day

Dear leo62:

Which CF BTS you want to see? I have all LG Whoo film making,LG Dios making VOD,Spring Days bts + NG , Hyun Jung sii sooooooo lovely and charming~ I know her more,deeply moved with her .

I read the Korean fans message who's seeing KHJ before (when she shooting Spring days ¡Aabout 80 fans come to scene to get surprise birthday party for her,she so happy ^^) they say KHJ is truly~friendly ~charming ,and more prettie than photo 100 times , sigh~~I want to meet her too.

Ooophs~Happy Day is Korean is it? So can I ask your some Korean characters,haha~my poorly Korean~

leo62 ,do you mind I just ask your occupation and your age?~~I think I 'm most older ~haha~29 years old ~and I 'm journalist.

english ~I will word bound in writing, haha~~ hope forgave to my poorly massege~~

very interesting VOD!!!

link here:

You're a journalist?!!!!! I am planning on majoring in Communications-Journalism too!!!! Actually, I am going to major in journalism, but I want to be a copy editor!!

You can give me advice on this, and I will help you with your Korean. Okay?!! :)

Guest leo62

Dear leo62:

very interesting VOD!!!

link here:

hello!!~~woah! we have journalists here.lovekhj and soon to be journalist Happy Day. i should have pursued journalism too back in college. :tears:

i usually get online in the wee hours here in country.so we dont bump each other here very so often.

i have yet to see all the videos you've mentioned. i really am dying to watch these videos. as i dig up from all sources i know in korean sitei cannot find the videos that u mentioned.lucky you, chinese sites do have lots of sources.*sigh* i wish i also studied mandarin. can u share with me those videos loveKHJ?thanks in advance!~you are such a blessing!~

woah! i wish i was among of those fans who came to visit her on her bday so we can celebrate our bday together.luckily, Go Hyun Jung and i share the same birthday.i really am lucky eh.hehe.^^,

yes, Happy Day is korean who is in seattle.SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE.*^^*

and it's alright to hand in info about me.i am an architect by profession and a wanderer by heart. i turned 24 just as GHJ turned 36+1.and u are not old,ok.you are our unni!!!~~ loveKHJ unni(kakak in bahasa)!!~~it's all about wisdom.and AGE is but a number.we are all child at heart.^_^

dont worry about your english unni.it is your contribution here that counts.and dont worry, we understand your thoughts here.~~

your presence here is very much appreciated.~~

and oh, about kim jung eun.

pretty much evident eh?*blushes here*

yes,i like her so so so much! :blush:

Go Hyun Jung and Kim Jung Eun for me both emanate the real and simple beauty of a WOMAN. it is what is in the heart that counts the most for me.and you can see right through their eyes and smiles the warmth in their hearts.

im downloading the video now.thanks a bunch!!mwaaah..

68eb171e.jpg

f8353a26.jpg

Guest leo62

have u watched this one, guys?! i dont know where to find the vidclip for this..

8fb2dd7b.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

have u watched this one, guys?! i dont know where to find the vidclip for this..

8fb2dd7b.jpg

:) link here:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/200.../vod/index.html

then you click second vol2 VOD to see,KHJ was come out about 1:45:00,

but you must have MBC member id to login and access see the vod.

ok~~~~

let me borrow my own id and password to you ,so you can see it.

You're a journalist?!!!!! I am planning on majoring in Communications-Journalism too!!!! Actually, I am going to major in journalism, but I want to be a copy editor!!

You can give me advice on this, and I will help you with your Korean. Okay?!! :)

To Happy Day:

My job is news reporting,but it's near by copy editor,I'm not a advisor,haha,but I can tell you some information which you want to know^^

my Japanese is more more better than Korean,so I always using a Japanese translate machine to read Korean,so far ok~~~but I want to learn more Korean. :blush:

hello!!~~woah! we have journalists here.lovekhj and soon to be journalist Happy Day. i should have pursued journalism too back in college. :tears:

i usually get online in the wee hours here in country.so we dont bump each other here very so often.

i have yet to see all the videos you've mentioned. i really am dying to watch these videos. as i dig up from all sources i know in korean sitei cannot find the videos that u mentioned.lucky you, chinese sites do have lots of sources.*sigh* i wish i also studied mandarin. can u share with me those videos loveKHJ?thanks in advance!~you are such a blessing!~

woah! i wish i was among of those fans who came to visit her on her bday so we can celebrate our bday together.luckily, Go Hyun Jung and i share the same birthday.i really am lucky eh.hehe.^^,

yes, Happy Day is korean who is in seattle.SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE.*^^*

and it's alright to hand in info about me.i am an architect by profession and a wanderer by heart. i turned 24 just as GHJ turned 36+1.and u are not old,ok.you are our unni!!!~~ loveKHJ unni(kakak in bahasa)!!~~it's all about wisdom.and AGE is but a number.we are all child at heart.^_^

dont worry about your english unni.it is your contribution here that counts.and dont worry, we understand your thoughts here.~~

your presence here is very much appreciated.~~

and oh, about kim jung eun.

pretty much evident eh?*blushes here*

yes,i like her so so so much! :blush:

Go Hyun Jung and Kim Jung Eun for me both emanate the real and simple beauty of a WOMAN. it is what is in the heart that counts the most for me.and you can see right through their eyes and smiles the warmth in their hearts.

im downloading the video now.thanks a bunch!!mwaaah..

68eb171e.jpg

f8353a26.jpg

:lol: Dear leo62:

Ooophs~you're an achitech,nice profession~~my job is unstated,so I hope will be a officer ,ha ha ~got much time^^

Look at me,I forget to tell yours ,I and 2 Taiwanese friends already set up KHJ web site since 2005 Sept~

And I already upload all the video clip about KHJ,her piano and poem collection CD to the website, your can just download , ,website set up by Mandarin,but don't worry ,you just follow to media file section.

Because of my two friends now on overseas for study ,so a website was poorly up dated,but I will take over to update recently.

Don't be laugh,KHJ is only one idol for my life until now,hahaha,

I felt a bit crazy for me .

because of my jod ,I have much contact with star and artist ,so bore to have a idol.

KHJwebsite:(my nickname in the website is "Hyun".)

link here:

http://kohyunjung.idv.st/

Guest loveKHJ

:) Thanks a lot for leo62 po the DIOS photo

I just add some photo from Busan Queendom cf

110390909_c7a9ed602c_m.jpg

110390910_8f191cb0a2_m.jpg

and add Spring Days back the scene photo :phew:

6d4f6c2a62.jpg

110393305_27ede39c22_m.jpg

110393306_5a826df18d_m.jpg

110393307_2ee1dd9bc9_m.jpg

110393304_cdc04fa3c8_m.jpg

110393308_54babb69c6_m.jpg

Guest leo62

loveKHJ unni! i dont know how to thank u enough.TERIMA KASIH!!!~~XIE XIE!!~~KAMSAHAMNIDA!~~emotbighug.gif

i'm loving Go Hyun Jung more in every video i watch from your website. and i cant help but giggle like a kid getting to know her more behind the scenes.

aside from her simple,captivating smiles and simplicity- her BUBBLY personality radiates warmth to everyone in the set.

watching her made me wonder how she is as a Mother..hmm.i bet she is such

a cool and a very outgoing mother.a mother a child could be proud of to have.a friend and a confidante around.i envy her kids.

btw, some of the vidclips arent working anymore and/or unaccessible.but the videos i got were enough to suffice my curiosity to know Go Hyun Jung more.can we have more?i am shy because i am asking too much.just that i am so overwhelmed!!yohoo!!!

and oh thank alot for the link and ID for MBC,unni.hmm.i tried it but it is asking for a license.wonder how will i get over that license thing there.

btw, how will i post a message over at your discussion board? do i need to sign up for an account or something? sorry..i dont know mandarin.

nonetheless,unni thanks alot!! YOU'RE THE BESTEST!!d1bd1a19.gif

and Happy Day, how are you doing with your exam? ACE THE TEST okay!!smileyHI.gif

Guest leo62

she is so so so pretty here!!!!-thanks to loveKHJ for the vidclip-36.gif

peaceout3nd.gif

Guest leo62

loveKHJ, as a gift..i made u a Go Hyun Jung Banner which u can use here for your siggy/banner.

my way of saying THANK YOU.36.gif

banner8ha.jpg

i will make more next time.just finished watching episode 9 of sandglass. :phew:

kinda sleepy now.see yah around.AwwPuppy.gif