Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveKHJ

i see how a devote fan you are,unni!~~ and i am truly happy i met you.i do like the kind of work that you do.waah.being in malaysia..shocks! have you met MICHELLE YEOH already? i am a fan of her too. :blush:

i know how it feels like waiting like eternity. counting down till that day u get to see another project of her realized.i am eager to see what kind of project she wants to have next time.

how,saeng il chook ha hamnida unni!!!late greeting though.hehe.i am truly sad to hear of such thing to happen especially you were very looking forward to that day.waah!needless to say, i too would be crying if having that much disappointment. :mellow:

maybe she really wanted to portray that role.being a villainess.i would be excited to see her portray such role. it would be a very Go Hyun Jung with angelic face and aura..it will be very interesting seeing her take such a challeging role.

yes, unni i did checked that she just left like 4 messages in sonamu4u.the cafe is in existence since 2002.i can see how these people patiently wait for her return.

thank u so much for the translation.she is in fact still a KID AT HEART.happy on simple things and considers her sonamu4u members as her family.her letter is full of warmth and cheerfulness.*sigh!remembering here again all the pains she's going through* :tears:

and oh..you are using the GIFs now as your siggy.they are so lovely.let us try to share those in sonamu4u so we can have our contribution too.in our small ways.keeping it all going until Go Hyun Jung is back in the spotlight again. :rolleyes:

Yes,I have met MICHELLE YEOH on twice time,in my impression ,she quite friendly and nice.but I love KHJ

more more than ~haha

Ha~ha Hyun Jung sii really in fact still a Kid at Heart~who's a Spring Days director's Kim Chon Hook say,

she look like kid's ,if she look some exotica,she to be excited , rush to shared with everyone and showing her childish smile.

It's quite destroy of her gently image, hahaha~~

let us try to share those in sonamu4u so we can have our contribution too Yes,I totally agreed with you,but what I to be skilled in is provide a news and some information,but I'm poorly making a capture and photo~ :(

So I just hope a lovely leo can just have an support to here~Please :tears:

Thank you very much~

Guest loveKHJ

while reading your post, i cant believe it.i had the same experience like this with kim jung eun too with her last drama series..princess lulu.same turn out of events.all the same. change of script.no sleep.pressure from everyone.i felt so sorry for kim jung eun then not knowing now that same thing goes to everyone else and spring day is of no exception.

my friends once talked about how SBS handles their talents as to filming the drama.we couldnt put the blame to the actors and actress, they are giving their BEST but of course one would notice that they're all tired up especially with pressures coming from all over.

negative feedbacks affecting the flow of story is a big factor that the whole production team is place into such pressure to win over that rating.

i am proud of our kim jung eun for speaking up for herself as well as for the other actors and actresses who went such pressure and hard times of coping up.i hope SBS will do something and the other networks too- take good care of their talents as they film drama series. it is health that matters the most.

but this is all about business and this is how the industry works.*sigh*

i hope for a change that would be for the betterment of everyone.

:blush: Dear leo:

Oophs~look we're have same experience for this~ Yes. negative feedbacks affecting the flow of story is a big factor that the whole production team is place into such pressure to win over that rating. totally agree!!

On the Hyun Jung sii way,she didn't make any complain of this matter,Just finish all the work.

But she just refused directly of cooperate again with SBS for a while.She say "No WAY"to SBS,

hahaha~

i am proud of our kim jung eun for speaking up for herself as well as for the other actors and actresses who went such pressure and hard times of coping up.i hope SBS will do something and the other networks too- take good care of their talents as they film drama series. it is health that matters the most.

Yes.what a devotedly fan's , I give you fully support~~~!!!!cheers~~

Guest loveKHJ

she will soon have that good project unni.as you said TIMING is the key to everything.i am here with you waiting for that moment for her next project.shacks! i didnt know i will be waiting too.but i sure am waiting now.*just pretty excited here simply by the thought that we will be seeing her with new series and/or movie.*

i was checking here and there over at sonamu4u.just that where is my loveKHJ unni here? i was giving my best GUESS that you are "HYUN" but you write in korean too so i cannot really distinguish.

WOW!WOW!WOW! she turned down the chance to team up with BYJ.waaah.i wouldnt miss it for my life!!!~~ but maybe GHJ has her own reasons of turning down the project.whatever it is..we dont know. BYJ would be such a nice pair to her all the more Ji Jin Hee.hehe.

:P:) Dear leo,

"she will soon have that good project unni.as you said TIMING is the key to everything.i am here with you waiting for that moment for her next project. Thanks for your consolation,felt so warm. :)

BYJ would be such a nice pair to her all the more Ji Jin Hee,hahaha~it' s right~but so sad Hyun Jung sii

turning down the project :blush:

Dear leo,

I will find out what a notice statement from Korea divorce court,it's regarding what a conditions and

terms of KHJ got divorce.

She accepted 15 hundred million of her ex-husband for compensation,just all. ( 15 hundred million such

as her remunerations of one CF. )A custody will come to her ex-husband.

She sure was not accepted a pile of money compensation like what a some "critical" rumor saying. :fury:

Because a divorce application will make by the KHJ one-sided,so a notice just mention her name.

coz it's private matter of Hyun Jung sii,of respect way for her, I didn't post a notice here as open,

just have a link to see it.

Link here

Guest loveKHJ

0005a.jpg

:blink::P:rolleyes:

I really love all the capture your are make!!!!~~~~so appreciate for your good work :D

So ~~lovely!!!!!! hope you sharing more~~~!!

Guest loveKHJ

:P Leo,

Just sharing some funnily news to you,a title is "Ko Hyun Jung:Straight to the point, Please.No more CG works ,Thanks."

a news just talking about Hyun Jung sii refused to have some Computer Graphic(CG) work on her face,when on the produced CF.

she don't accept any CG work to polish her face, oophs~see how a stubborn KHJ again,hahaha~

고현정 "점 하나도…CG 절대안돼"

‘점 하나도 빼지 말라!’

돌아온 톱스타 고현정이 ‘멀티 광고의 여왕’으로 떠오르면서 제작진에게 ‘CG(컴퓨터그래픽 처리) 사절’이라는 이채로운 요청을 건넨 것으로 밝혀졌다.

올해 초 SBS 드라마 ‘봄날’로 10년만에 컴백한 뒤 KT의 ‘안’, LG디오스, LG생활건강의 화장품 ‘후’ 등과 거푸 전속 계약을 체결해 CF스타로도 화려한 부활을 알린 그는 이번달 들어 신규 광고를 무려 7편이나 한꺼번에 몰아치며 광고계를 ‘고현정의 얼굴’로 도배하고 있다.

브랜드는 세 종류지만 광고 편수가 늘어난 것은 KT의 ‘안’(사진) 광고와 LG디오스 광고가 3편씩 ‘멀티 스팟’의 형태로 제작됐기 때문이다. 특정모델이 이렇게 많은 편수의 멀티광고에 등장하기도 이례적인 일이다.

고현정은 편수가 늘어나면서 몇 배의 촬영시간과 노력을 기울여야 했음에도 제작진의 의도에 흔쾌히 동의했다. 뿐만 아니라 광고 마다 귀엽게, 발랄하게, 우아하게 등 다른 이미지를 보여주겠다는 의도아래 절친한 디자이너 지춘희와 함께 차별화한 의상을 직접 고르고 디자인하는 열성도 보였다. 광고의 소재 사용에도 적극적으로 아이디어를 제시하며 단순한 모델이 아닌 ‘제 2의 크리에이티브 요원’으로 활약했다.

그런데 제작과정에서 고현정은 또하나의 이색 제안을 내놓았다. 통상 15초의 순간 미학을 추구하는 광고는 모델의 미모를 극대화하기 위해 촬영한 뒤 편집과정에서 모델의 몸매 등을 컴퓨터그래픽으로 손질한다.

화장품 CF의 경우 그러한 작업이 필수나 마찬가지다. 그러나 고현정은 ‘비록 주름살이 화면에 보이더라도 진실되게 있는 그대로의 모습으로 시청자들한테 다가가고 싶다. 점 한개도 빼지 않았으면 좋겠다’며 CG를 사양했다.

PS:just post a funny CGphoto make by korean fan's ,it's really keen his want to do........

222-skull2914.jpg

Guest leo62

Yes,I have met MICHELLE YEOH on twice time,in my impression ,she quite friendly and nice.but I love KHJ

more more than ~haha

waaah!!waaah!!!i am green with ENVY here!for like five years i am a Michelle Yeoh fan. i havent had the chance of meeting her ever since i became a fan of her.as i was told..she is friendly and nice.waaah! i am green with ENVY AGAIN!~~crying1.gif

Ha~ha Hyun Jung sii really in fact still a Kid at Heart~who's a Spring Days director's Kim Chon Hook say,

she look like kid's ,if she look some exotica,she to be excited , rush to shared with everyone and showing her childish smile.

not again!!! i am blushing and smiling to my ears here with what you've written here.shocks! i can hear GHJ giggle and smile like a teen over things.waah.just her smiles and laughters i saw on vidclips i cant help but be feel so ecstatic!it is like meeting and getting to know a new friend.aww. she is seem to be such a gentle person inside out.c4ef1198.gif

let us try to share those in sonamu4u so we can have our contribution too Yes,I totally agreed with you,but what I to be skilled in is provide a news and some information,but I'm poorly making a capture and photo~ :(

Thank you very much~

Unni! what you share here is a BIG thing!see.we've come a long way.err.hehe.from page 1 to page 8 already.and i hope to share and spend wonderful moments over at sonamu4u.

thank you so much for being here always.mwaah!~~emotbighug.gif

Guest leo62

:blush: Dear leo:

Oophs~look we're have same experience for this~ Yes. negative feedbacks affecting the flow of story is a big factor that the whole production team is place into such pressure to win over that rating. totally agree!!

On the Hyun Jung sii way,she didn't make any complain of this matter,Just finish all the work.

But she just refused directly of cooperate again with SBS for a while.She say "No WAY"to SBS,

hahaha~

Yes.what a devotedly fan's , I give you fully support~~~!!!!cheers~~

thank you unni.it is actually for the good of everyone.i sure hope the industry would change how they manage and handle things.

there wont be a change overnight.but gradually i hope things will improve and be better so they all could come up with a better script and good series without sacrificing the health of the actors and actresses.

could it be one of the reason why she said NO to SBS?!just wondering.

seems like i've been ranting everytime i talk about this matter.hehe.okay.let me cool down.~~

:P:) Dear leo,

"she will soon have that good project unni.as you said TIMING is the key to everything.i am here with you waiting for that moment for her next project. Thanks for your consolation,felt so warm. :)

BYJ would be such a nice pair to her all the more Ji Jin Hee,hahaha~it' s right~but so sad Hyun Jung sii

turning down the project :blush:

Dear leo,

I will find out what a notice statement from Korea divorce court,it's regarding what a conditions and

terms of KHJ got divorce.

She accepted 15 hundred million of her ex-husband for compensation,just all. ( 15 hundred million such

as her remunerations of one CF. )A custody will come to her ex-husband.

She sure was not accepted a pile of money compensation like what a some "critical" rumor saying. :fury:

Because a divorce application will make by the KHJ one-sided,so a notice just mention her name.

coz it's private matter of Hyun Jung sii,of respect way for her, I didn't post a notice here as open,

just have a link to see it.

Link here

thank you for the article unni!~~

i went over it.though i understand only a little.

question, it is Go Hyun Jung who filed for divorce, right?

and she was separated from her husband since 2004, right?

sorry, i havent been putting much attention to these matters.

thanks to you for providing enough information that would

suffice my curiosity here. :phew:

and oh, btw..APRIL SNOW would be more interesting movie if GHJ did accepted it.waah.i would want her to see find solace with a guy.wah.

Guest leo62

:blink::P:rolleyes:

I really love all the capture your are make!!!!~~~~so appreciate for your good work :D

So ~~lovely!!!!!! hope you sharing more~~~!!

my sister joined me in watching some of her vidclips and when she saw this WHOO making film.

she was PinkPanter566.gif

"is she one of the KOREAN goddesses?!"---that's all she could utter.

obviously my sister too is SMITTEN by her beauty and charm.

:P Leo,

Just sharing some funnily news to you,a title is "Ko Hyun Jung:Straight to the point, Please.No more CG works ,Thanks."

a news just talking about Hyun Jung sii refused to have some Computer Graphic(CG) work on her face,when on the produced CF.

she don't accept any CG work to polish her face, oophs~see how a stubborn KHJ again,hahaha~

고현정 "점 하나도…CG 절대안돼"

‘점 하나도 빼지 말라!’

돌아온 톱스타 고현정이 ‘멀티 광고의 여왕’으로 떠오르면서 제작진에게 ‘CG(컴퓨터그래픽 처리) 사절’이라는 이채로운 요청을 건넨 것으로 밝혀졌다.

올해 초 SBS 드라마 ‘봄날’로 10년만에 컴백한 뒤 KT의 ‘안’, LG디오스, LG생활건강의 화장품 ‘후’ 등과 거푸 전속 계약을 체결해 CF스타로도 화려한 부활을 알린 그는 이번달 들어 신규 광고를 무려 7편이나 한꺼번에 몰아치며 광고계를 ‘고현정의 얼굴’로 도배하고 있다.

브랜드는 세 종류지만 광고 편수가 늘어난 것은 KT의 ‘안’(사진) 광고와 LG디오스 광고가 3편씩 ‘멀티 스팟’의 형태로 제작됐기 때문이다. 특정모델이 이렇게 많은 편수의 멀티광고에 등장하기도 이례적인 일이다.

고현정은 편수가 늘어나면서 몇 배의 촬영시간과 노력을 기울여야 했음에도 제작진의 의도에 흔쾌히 동의했다. 뿐만 아니라 광고 마다 귀엽게, 발랄하게, 우아하게 등 다른 이미지를 보여주겠다는 의도아래 절친한 디자이너 지춘희와 함께 차별화한 의상을 직접 고르고 디자인하는 열성도 보였다. 광고의 소재 사용에도 적극적으로 아이디어를 제시하며 단순한 모델이 아닌 ‘제 2의 크리에이티브 요원’으로 활약했다.

그런데 제작과정에서 고현정은 또하나의 이색 제안을 내놓았다. 통상 15초의 순간 미학을 추구하는 광고는 모델의 미모를 극대화하기 위해 촬영한 뒤 편집과정에서 모델의 몸매 등을 컴퓨터그래픽으로 손질한다.

화장품 CF의 경우 그러한 작업이 필수나 마찬가지다. 그러나 고현정은 ‘비록 주름살이 화면에 보이더라도 진실되게 있는 그대로의 모습으로 시청자들한테 다가가고 싶다. 점 한개도 빼지 않았으면 좋겠다’며 CG를 사양했다.

PS:just post a funny CGphoto make by korean fan's ,it's really keen his want to do........

222-skull2914.jpg

ahumm...what more could they do to her face?! she is perfect already!!!~~

watching her CFs and vidclips she only got a little make up and still beautiful enough.

here i found a couple of CG works of spring day fans.hehe.i found these really cute.

0070re.jpg

0080bz.jpg

0099lu.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

more more than ~haha

Thank you very much~

:( Dear leo:

I have sleepless on yesterday night,because felt so lonely and sadness.

I get my 2 Taiwanese friends reply yesterday nigh,they both decided to close and not

updating again to our website. they want to give up.

In the beginning,I just giving an advice to them,it's much responsibility we set up a website,

sure we go a head? They all will promise,but now they don't keep their promises.

When we set up a wedsite, to distribute our job,because I'm only one keep my try

and access to Sonamu 4u successfully ,I'm a resources provider to wedsite,and another of

them as a management.

It's ok for me if I can sharing all about KHJ for everyone.I'm accept my job with grateful,

but now......

I will make some request for them,which I can just take over temporary and have a update,

but they refused to do this.I will say I can bear all the cost of website,but still no way.

A webmaster is one of them,she keep all the password.They gave a reason because

so cold and cheerless in the website.so what can I do.

It's not difficult to me to construct a new website,but I just want to work together to my

old friends.they make me feel so lonely.

Now I will really a only one KHJ devote fan of Asia (exclude Korea)~~~~so sad.

PS:Sorry for leo,I just pass to you a unhappy message.

Guest loveKHJ

thank you unni.it is actually for the good of everyone.i sure hope the industry would change how they manage and handle things.

there wont be a change overnight.but gradually i hope things will improve and be better so they all could come up with a better script and good series without sacrificing the health of the actors and actresses.

could it be one of the reason why she said NO to SBS?!just wondering.

seems like i've been ranting everytime i talk about this matter.hehe.okay.let me cool down.~~

thank you for the article unni!~~

i went over it.though i understand only a little.

question, it is Go Hyun Jung who filed for divorce, right?

and she was separated from her husband since 2004, right?

sorry, i havent been putting much attention to these matters.

thanks to you for providing enough information that would

suffice my curiosity here. :phew:

and oh, btw..APRIL SNOW would be more interesting movie if GHJ did accepted it.waah.i would want her to see find solace with a guy.wah.

Dear leo:

it is Go Hyun Jung who filed for divorce, right? YES.

she was separated from her husband since 2003 Nov

Yes,It's what I want to see too,to reduce her painful ~~

my sister joined me in watching some of her vidclips and when she saw this WHOO making film.

she was PinkPanter566.gif

"is she one of the KOREAN goddesses?!"---that's all she could utter.

obviously my sister too is SMITTEN by her beauty and charm.

ahumm...what more could they do to her face?! she is perfect already!!!~~

watching her CFs and vidclips she only got a little make up and still beautiful enough.

here i found a couple of CG works of spring day fans.hehe.i found these really cute.

0070re.jpg

0080bz.jpg

Dear leo:

Now whose can me smile and laugh,it's only Hyun Jung sii and you ,I'm so appreciate what

are you giving here,thank you so much.

It's my only happy hour when I drop here,to meet Hyun Jung sii and your.

I'm take high pressure from my news work,but it's my professed,so I can't make any complaint~

Haha~I will laugh again when I see those CG photo.~~

Guest loveKHJ

Dear leo:

:) Just sharing with you a iron woman Ko Hyun Jung

톱스타 고현정이 전남 화순군민이 됩니다.

화순군 고위관계자는 오늘 `화순군 출신인 톱 탤런트 고현정에게 명예군민 증을 수여하기로 결정했다`고 밝혔습니다.

화순군은 고현정의 스케줄을 감안해 오는 4월 21-24일 군민의 날 행사기간 또는 행사기간을 전후해 직접 명예군민 증을 수여하는 방안을 검토 중입니다.

1971년생인 고현정은 화순군 능주면 출신으로 어렸을 때 서울로 올라가 초등학교를 다닌 것으로 알려졌습니다.

This news was come out on 2005 April:

A tilte is " Hoo Soon state government issue credential a Honor Soldier to Ko Hyun Jung"

A credential was consider and issue by Hoo Sum State, which KHJ home town.

It's cause by KHJ have complete her training and graduate a military school since

from primary and high school.

After all considering, Hoo Soon state government just confer a credential Honor Soldier to KHJ.

Guest leo62

:( Dear leo:

I have sleepless on yesterday night,because felt so lonely and sadness.

I get my 2 Taiwanese friends reply yesterday nigh,they both decided to close and not

updating again to our website. they want to give up.

In the beginning,I just giving an advice to them,it's much responsibility we set up a website,

sure we go a head? They all will promise,but now they don't keep their promises.

When we set up a wedsite, to distribute our job,because I'm only one keep my try

and access to Sonamu 4u successfully ,I'm a resources provider to wedsite,and another of

them as a management.

It's ok for me if I can sharing all about KHJ for everyone.I'm accept my job with grateful,

but now......

I will make some request for them,which I can just take over temporary and have a update,

but they refused to do this.I will say I can bear all the cost of website,but still no way.

A webmaster is one of them,she keep all the password.They gave a reason because

so cold and cheerless in the website.so what can I do.

It's not difficult to me to construct a new website,but I just want to work together to my

old friends.they make me feel so lonely.

Now I will really a only one KHJ devote fan of Asia (exclude Korea)~~~~so sad.

PS:Sorry for leo,I just pass to you a unhappy message.

unni! dont be sad,okay.your friends do have their reasons for refusing such thing to do.it is indeed quite a task maintaining a website.even i, manage a couple of blogs here and there and i couldnt even afford to update it all. it takes time, effort and passion to do such things.

i did set up something over at BLOG.DAUM. i still have to fix it.but still it is much different from that of the website you own. it's simply a blog..a journal.can u suggest how to call the http://blog.daum.net/???? i will prepare so we can share a little and will be a little space for vidclips and songs and photos too.

truth is,i am happy being here with you in soompi.it is knowing a new friend in you and in hyun jung unni.but of course, a website is a showcase of how a truly devote fan you are. i reallyadmire your love to hyun jung unni.i know you love her as much as i love kim jung eun.hehe. and of course, i still cannot attest here yet of how passionate is my waiting for her since i am only a newbie here. but rest assured that i will be here as long as SOOMPI exist and as long as INTERNET is always at hand.count me in for an everyday talk and everyday posts.hehe.

it is indeed like that.i remember i started out over at our KJE thread..where only a good friend of mine do all the work and residency there. and here goes a flock of fans dropping every now and then.i wish we could have such environment too.but hey..let's just have some FUN here. :blush:

lately,as i go over the pages of sonamu4u..i realized that it is actually the LOVE for hyun jung that is keeping everyone there . see, as i check on the photos being posted here in just a couple of days i see like over 500++hits. so that means there are indeed alot of people waiting for her and are so loyal to her.just that of course most of them are koreans. i wonder how many foreign hyun jung supporters are there? of course excluding me and you.~~ ;)

thanks to you and thanks to all sonamu4u people.they simply show their LOVE to hyun jung unni in ways they know BEST!~~

Guest leo62

i am happy to know that in some ways i am making you smile.hehe.i know the time you spend here is really putting smile on your face since it all about hyun jung unni.being here is also a part of so many things i look forward to during the time i spend surfing the net. i get busted when soompi is having some problem.argh.totally pissed off!

smile unni!give out that wonderful smile just as hyun jung unni radiates that kind of warmth whenever she smile and laugh.615cc9db.gif

i even find myself smiling whenever i see chinese women here who resembles Hyun Jung unni and waaah..there i go again saying to myself "hey, she smiles like kristine (kristine is the local name of jung eun of spring day here in my country) so every chinese women now to me is KRISTINE.hehe weird eh.

Hyun Jung unni really looks like my korean teacher.i remember, i use to tell my korean teacher "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL SEON SENG NIM!" Never did i know..she resembles the smile and the aura of GHJ.now i am dying to see Cho seong seng nim again.4481958f.gif

-what kind of article do u usually write?f62b2d30.giff62b2d30.gif

ENTERTAINMENT? BUSINESS? WORLD NEWS?hmm..kinda curious cuz a part of my dream is to become a journalist too.

just ease up and take things easy,okey.LIFE'S LIKE THAT.and dont forget to SMILE.7925bac3.gif

Dear leo:

Thanks again to you lovely photo,I like those type of Hyun Jung sii :P

simply look.

i cant agree with you more!!!but of course she sure look stunningly beautiful with gowns and dresses. but with her simple look..one cant help but appreciate her more!~~

trose.gif

Guest leo62

Dear leo:

:) Just sharing with you a iron woman Ko Hyun Jung

톱스타 고현정이 전남 화순군민이 됩니다.

화순군 고위관계자는 오늘 `화순군 출신인 톱 탤런트 고현정에게 명예군민 증을 수여하기로 결정했다`고 밝혔습니다.

화순군은 고현정의 스케줄을 감안해 오는 4월 21-24일 군민의 날 행사기간 또는 행사기간을 전후해 직접 명예군민 증을 수여하는 방안을 검토 중입니다.

1971년생인 고현정은 화순군 능주면 출신으로 어렸을 때 서울로 올라가 초등학교를 다닌 것으로 알려졌습니다.

This news was come out on 2005 April:

A tilte is " Hoo Soon state government issue credential a Honor Soldier to Ko Hyun Jung"

A credential was consider and issue by Hoo Sum State, which KHJ home town.

It's cause by KHJ have complete her training and graduate a military school since

from primary and high school.

After all considering, Hoo Soon state government just confer a credential Honor Soldier to KHJ.

WHAAAAT!!~~~no wonder she is prim and proper with such military background and sure knows how to handle life at its toughest!~~~

thank you unni for the news article.^^,)/

----------------

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

114477180_f687e3ae8c_m.jpg

i was able to watch the vidclip of this..thanks to you unni for providing it.

i was like NO WAY!!! SHE IS SO FUNNY and SO BUBBLY and so SIMPLE and CHILDISH! she has her way of making faces with the camera off cam just as with the Behind the scenes of her CFs.she is such a DARLING.

that is why i get really mad whenever videos of hers dont run anymore over at the cafe. i know i am missing alot not being able to view the nice vidclips there.argh.not again..i want to cry here for missing so much there. TT.TT

Guest leo62

so early in the morning..trying to figure out things..i ended up with this.. :blush:

fretttyy029xm.jpg

it's like putting up a mosaic of a beautiful go hyun jung. :phew:

Archived