[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

金在中 (김재중)和《ELLE》玩This or That!Let's Play a Game of "This or That" Kim Jae Joong | ELLE HK

ELLE HK

[Translation] 金在中 (김재중)和《ELLE》玩This or That! Let's Play a Game of "This or That" with Kim Jaejoong | ELLE HK! Watch full:youtu.be/3DTo-Yrpotc

D7TOd8AXYAEKd1s.jpg

D7TOeUeWsAEd6v1.jpg

D7TOe6yW4AAXd1a.jpg

D7TOfW2WsAAXq1J.jpg

“Since I’m active as a solo artist now, solo!”
via crystalmoon0213 

D7S1jVbW0AEdyuD.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/20- 6/2/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-520-622019.html?spref=tw

[EN Lyrics] 5/26/19 Kimjaejoong "Dreams Come True II" THECOVERS

[EN Lyrics] 5/26/19 Kimjaejoong "Melody" THECOVERS

[EN Lyrics] 5/26/19 Kimjaejoong "Before It Became Only You" THECOVERS

JELLERY잴러리

#TheCovers

D7f33T5XYAMhnoV.jpg

D7f36OsW0AA2qay.jpg

D7f83MlUcAILR6k.jpg

D7f83MlVsAAic3c.jpg

D7f83MlVsAIi6-K.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/20- 6/2/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-520-622019.html?spref=tw

JJ's concert will be broadcast on BS Sky PerfectTV for the 1st time on 6/19 at 17:30! JAEJOONG ARENA TOUR 2019~Flawless Love~Last day of concert at Yokohama Arena! Everyone who can't come to the venue will be able to watch it on Live broadcast from home!
via JaeFans_Global

D7soM5IUcAAQiiZ.jpg 

[ jj_1986_jj IG story ] 1.Hyde-sama:bawling: 2.I humbly receive (equivalent of "Thanks for the food") instagram.com/jj_1986_jj?igs The message from Hyde to Jaejoong says: "Welcome to Wakayama City: HYDE"
via JaeFans_Global

D7oP2ZDX4AAa0xg.jpg

D7oP2xsXkAARxw7.jpg

[ jj_1986_jj IG story ] Jaejoong: Ate everything!! It was the best ramen in the world!! instagram.com/jj_1986_jj?igs Awww our Jaejoong is truly happy!

@HydeOfficial_ ラーメンツケメンハイドさんイケメン

たしかにちょっと古いよね このギャグ
kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

Trans: Ramen Tsukemen (ramen dish) Hyde-San ikemen (good looking) Reply: This is certainly a bit old gag #SweetestLove #np #ジェジュン This is an old gag by the Japanese comedian Eiko Kano, which Jaejoong has imitated before!

ジェジュン@bornfreeonekiss ツアーファイナルへの意気込みとファンへの思いを語る「日本のファンは家族みたいな感じ」 #ジェジュン #FlawlessLove billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/

My @bornfreeonekiss enthusiasm for the Jejung Tour Finals and my thoughts to fans "Japan fans are like family" 

D7sxG69W0AI4Jat.jpg

D7sxG63W0AAJIdC.jpg

D7sxG6-WwAUhfRh.jpg

D7sxG69XsAIfGGX.jpg

@Billboard_JAPAN

[ ModelPress Interview] Jaejoong "How to erase the pain in a moment", How to get over the hard times! PART 1 mdpr.jp/interview/deta Jaejoong: "It makes me happy to see more people coming (to his concerts) for the first time"
D7tuiLpWwAE1QOg.jpg 

D7tuitFX4AAe1lT.jpg

D7tujUHXYAA1RLJ.jpg

D7tuj0VWwAA5A_l.jpg

[ModelPress Interview] Jaejoong "How to erase the pain in a moment", How to get over the hard times! PART 2 Jaejoong: They're like a family for me. Even if I get old, bald, or if something goes wrong, their support will always be unconditional.
via JaeFans_Global 

D7yMiHKXsAEYQ2I.jpg

D7yMipwX4AAtQ7c.jpg

D7yMje2XoAARjAC.jpg

[ModelPress Interview] [ModelPress Interview] Jaejoong "How to erase the pain in a moment", How to get over the hard times! PART 3 Jaejoong: "I do my best.. If I look at the customers coming to the venue, I'll definitely smile, but of course, hard times always happen"

D7yMkMmX4AElbmj.jpg

D7yMko4WwAAKnJB.jpg

D7yMlNvXkAA3wPI.jpg

I can’t with these snap apps! Oh my #Jaejoong! @bornfreeonekiss is life! #ジェジュン #김재중

D7wB4-tU0AAgZ21.jpg

D7wB4-uUIAAgOPc.jpg

D7wB4-sV4AA67tO.jpg

D7wB4-uUwAAmO0u.jpg
#김재중 uses Snapchat filter and turns into baby face… Japan Popular Celebrity Ranking “Unrivaled No. 1” topstarnews.net/news/articleVi
via crystalmoon0213

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/20- 6/2/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-520-622019.html?spref=tw

[Original singer of Dreams Come True praises #김재중] 1st verse gave me goosebumps, hooked instantly, dragged right to ending add lib, shed tears/ JJ watched live dozens of times to figure out how it’d be conveyed to audience/This approach elevated it to status of one n only song
via crystalmoon0213 

D7yWkHDVUAE2mLa.jpg

D7yWjmUU0AIyQbt.jpg

IG trans of Masato Nakamura  (Leader & bassist of Dream Come True) This is his impression about Jaejoong's singing at Covers.
via angel33wing
D7zcYVLU8AEOumF.jpg
D7zcY6uUcAYNHdR.jpg

D7zcaCZUIAA05IF.jpg

D7zcaiyVsAACMqC.jpg

Jaejoong will appear on NHK weekly show "Utacon" on June 11 at 19:30~20:42!!! He will sing along side with singers such as Hideaki Tokunaga and Kiyoshi Hikawa!! www4.nhk.or.jp/utacon/x/2019-
via JaeFans_Global 

D8Ask53XoAAmMxY.jpg

Dy8hSk2V4AAS1q2.jpg

Jaejoong commented on YamaPi's IG post! jj_1986_jj: Glad you became an adult with a happy life. I will do my best as well^^ instagram.com/p/ByEjHjYAPhO/
via JaeFans_Global 

D8FzRbAX4AACRvf.jpg

Dx1EuBQU8AAXVEl.jpg

D7HoRecXkAELTgO.jpg

【Trans】Kim Jaejoong Photo Story "TOKYO"①(JUNON 2019.7)

Kim Jaejoong Photo Story “TOKYO”
I can’t take my eyes off you. Don't look with such eyes.
Will we still be the same? What does not change?
I really miss you. My feelings for you.
Only you can make me happy or cry. Everything is due to you.
I won’t change my mind. I can stand.

P8 <Jaejoong thinks of?>
【I think the attitude of working hard is very sexy.】
I don't think to try to show myself sexy, either at work or in private. If you are conscious of showing yourself cool, you will not sexy. I don't wear clothes that are particularly "sexy". I put on the perfume, but choose without thinking. I think that sexiness is not something that can be made, it comes out naturally when people are working hard on something.

【My sexy points are armpits of my body, and lips on my face.】
Which part of my body is sexy?... It's difficult to answer because I am embarrassed…Lol.
I have answered that my charm point is the white armpits without wrinkles, now in addition, lips? It is my habit that my mouth is opening a little without noticing. It is not deliberate. Lol. That might be a little sexy?

【Singing voice of "adults" in his thirties, whose depth and sexiness came out.】
When I was young, I thought that it would become more sexy singing voice to have a full breath. However, nowadays, I feel that I am an adult when I sing straightly with emotions without worrying about rhythms and melodies at all. I don't notice when I'm singing, but I see the video later and think that way. I feel that my voice has become deeper than before. I became able to add various colors to my voice. I felt like I was trying to lie hard before, but now all are my own, I can sing any voice honestly, I can put emotions freely into songs. I think that the change has been demonstrated in my first Japanese solo album "Flawless Love" and the concert tour that began in April.

P9 <What is “SEXY” that>
【Living brightly with confidence is a shortcut to sexy women.】
Last year I saw a drama named [Sora wo kakeru Yodaka]. It is a drama in which the souls of a pretty girl and a girl who has a sense of inferiority in appearance are exchanged. When a girl, even if she is cute, doesn't have confidence, she cannot be popular, but on the contrary, a girl will become more and more popular if she has confidence even though she is not good-looking. After all, it depends on your own feelings. People who do not feel confident cannot create a sexy atmosphere or a pretty look. Especially about the body, it is a world of self-satisfaction.  No matter how good your style is, it makes no sense if you hide it because you are not confident.  I think that living positively with confidence is a way to become a sexy woman.

【People who have their own view of the world can be sexy.】
Sexiness has nothing to do with your appearance or age, is owing to whether you have your own view of the world. Even if it is completely different from the worldview of others, people who have the power to get everyone's consent will look cool regardless of gender.

【I am naked when I go to bed, with Nene and Coco of love cats by my side.】
Recently I sleep naked. Because the cat's hair gets on the clothes. So, shouldn't it be better to sleep naked than to wear pajamas? Lol. Am I sexy when I just woke up? Maybe it's totally different from your imagination. Lol.

【Trans】Kim Jaejoong Photo Story "TOKYO"②(JUNON 2019.7)

P10
It has already been a year and several months since his restart in Japan last spring. Jaejoong appeared for the fourth time as a solo singer. The theme of the shooting that took place in one room of a hotel was "Sexiness of a Man". He immediately got into the worldview and showed it too perfect, but what I saw from the interview was a surprising one.

He is as if the most beautiful and noble creature in the world which belongs to felidae. He extends his body gracefully on the bed, and the next moment he gazes at the camera with a provocative look that shoots my heart. A sigh with praising as "so cool..." leaked from the on-site staffs.
However, as soon as I started the interview, he laughed and said, "I didn't know that the theme of today's shooting is such one. I ate as far as a night meal last night." And "I think that the sexy concept does not suit me," he made an unexpected reaction. I denied with all my powers "No, no, no" and continued to ask, "Do you like sexy women?" "What is your sexiness you think?" Then he blushed and said “Today, are you just asking such questions?” “You might be better to ask my manager.”
"I can't do intentionally to show myself as if I'm cool or sexy. If I try to be cool, it is no good. I will not be popular with girls if I try to it intentionally. Lol. Be a human, be myself, it is the best to be just as I am.”
He released a long-awaited first Japanese solo album "Flawless Love" in April. It contains a wide variety of songs, such as rock numbers full of speed, ballad songs that stimulate the lacrimal gland, dance songs that give power, and so on. You can enjoy the seven color voices of Jaejoong. The national concert tour also started from the same month, and additional concerts will be held in Kobe and Yokohama in June. The number of audiences will be expected to be 120,000, the largest ever.
P11
“Before the tour, I had tremendous pressure. Even now the pressure has not disappeared, but it is a lot of fun", he smiles. "It's shame to go to a local area for a concert and come back home immediately. I'm sorry that I can't do anything because I have a lot of schedule in Tokyo, although I really want to be on the local radio or do something different." He thinks for fans all over the country.

While continuing his musical activities, he has been showing his spirit on variety shows more than last year. He challenged the cosplay of Yokai(Japanese ghost) in the prank show broadcasted the other day!
"I don't always accept all offers. Lol. After doing the work that I have to do, I would like to challenge the work that I want to do.”

But he is still very busy. He was on a minute-by-minute schedule on the day of the interview, but it wasn't my fault to feel that he was wearing a mild aura.
"I can keep my energy and strength because I am receiving good energy from the audience on the stage. Meal is also important. During the tour, I eat better than usual. However, the energy given by the audience is the best!”
In the second half of 2019, activities in Korea are likely to increase, but "I will do activities in Japan while going back and forth, so I hope you do not feel lonely. There are still many things I want to do," he smiled. Jaejoong and fans both will be busy in the second summer.

【Trans】Kim Jaejoong Photo Story "TOKYO"③(JUNON 2019.7)

P12 After shooting…
Shooting in bed, I felt "is this shooting really JUNON’s? " Lol. To be honest, I don’t know whether I am sexy. How did you feel?

Jaejoong January 26, 1986 Born in Korea. Blood type O.
In December 2003, debuted as a member of a five-man dance vocal group. He became a top star in Korea, Japan, and other Asian countries, as an idol with a good appearance, singing and performance skills. He started solo activities in 2013 and gained high praise as a singer-songwriter. He has also worked as an actor and starred in dramas such as "Triangle" and "Manhole-Pill in Wonderland". After about two years of military service, he started performing entertainment activities in Japan in earnest, for the first time in about nine years from the spring of 2018. He released his 1st solo album "Flawless Love" in April this year, and won the first place in the Oricon chart weekly ranking. Now he is holding an arena concert tour with the same title, and additional concerts will be held in Kobe on June 15-16 and Yokohama on June 18-19.

P13
Until now I have been looking for you. And will do the same from now on.

P145
Postscript
"Can I express the story in a picture?" He smiled a little anxiously.
We prepared cut grapefruit as prop of photography. Jaejoong seems to have noticed that he doesn't like grapefruit so much. He is photographed while eating with a calm face ... No! "Sour!" He frowned up his beautiful face honestly. Actually, there were a lot of situations that were decided for this shooting, Jaejoong listened them and said, "too detailed!" All shooting is a great satisfaction for JUNON!

@bibian9

• 2 weeks later...

Jaejoong will hold a Fan meeting in Paradise City on July 21!! nta.co.jp/kaigai/season/ 
Fan meeting Special Events: 
1. Fan meeting 
2. Handshake 
3. Group photo 
4. Mini Concert 
5. Presents Lottery 
6. Photo exhibition

via JaeFans_Global

D75AWoVWwAAZCZE.jpg

[ jj_1986_jj IG stories ] 
1.Let's eat 
2.Let's cook & eat 
3.I can't eat everything 
4.Eating Sukiyaki alone 
5.Dip it well in the eggs
instagram.com/jj_1986_jj?igs

D8D5CD4WkAE5HWS.jpg

D8D5C-tXkAUn5-w.jpg

D8D5DnoXUAsGANK.jpg

D8D5EC0WwAIJ-BR.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 6/3- 6/16/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/06/jj-news-weeks-of-63-6162019.html?spref=tw

About Jaejoong...

“The main vocal boy who was standing next to me (#김재중) Was very beautiful! Really beautiful!” “I’ve met may idols but he has power! Beautiful! Like fresh natural spring water from the Alps.” - Tokunaga Hideaki
D8A7TA4V4AApYL4.jpg

Many covers my songs but #김재중 ‘s rendition of “Rainy Blue” touches my heart the deepest. I’m waiting for the day Jaejoong sings again in Japan - Tokunaga Hideaki 
via crystalmoon0213

D8A8CeEUEAAKvXe.jpg

There will be a rerun of "Covers" from ground wave, regular TV channel instead of premium cable channel this time. More ppl can watch Jaejoong, get to know him, and fall in love with him. I'm so happy for JJ. 

Coz many Jaejoong fans tweeted about JJ's appearance on Covers, NHK decided to rerun Covers. They have encore TV shows on June 6 at 23:50, called "NET BUZZ". It's encore program of the show which became a hot topic on the internet. They thanked everyone for the hot tweets.
via angel33wing

D8HzVUVUIAA78_Y.jpg

@nhk_covers

More updates here:

[Jaejoong's TV Schedule] •www4.nhk.or.jp/thecovers/otn.fujitv.co.jp/jaejoong/fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dokkirigpwww4.nhk.or.jp/utacon/x/2019-bs-sptv.com/program/4696/bs-sptv.com/program/4700/jaefans.com/information/sc

D8LzU_jXsAAkE4T.jpg

D8LzVhkWsAIP5XW.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

JJ IG Live
*Rough translation! - Only the Korean parts. (This is based on my memory from last night when I watched the IG live. The translations may not be in the correct order.)
 @healingvoice09

De0nsrxVMAAxycJ.jpg

Jaejoong's secret phone call with Kyungtae  He told Kyungtae not to watch his IG Live because he said he would be embarrassed, but then he kept looking for him. “Kyungtae-yah, are you watching?" Jaejoong is so persistent :joy:
@healingvoice09

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 6/3- 6/16/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/06/jj-news-weeks-of-63-6162019.html?spref=tw

[TRIPLE_J] EP.8 재중Vlog:heart:/ 오랜만에 마트에서 장보기ㅣ김재중(KimJaeJoong)

JAEJOONG_JJ Official

Jaejoong: But who's paying for this? ~ Staff's company credit card JJ: Ah, really?? Wait a second, let me back up again. Because you're paying for me, the way I see things has suddenly changed. *proceeds to add everything into his cart*
 @healingvoice09 

JJ back in Korea
6/6/19

D8WwIwoUwAAt7hb.jpg

D8WwJfiU8AA_6pq.jpg

D8WwKRHUcAAh8SI.jpg

D8WwLF6V4AEe2bS.jpg

as tagged

20190606 ジェジュン Kim Jaejoong at Gimpo

via onlyjj

JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 6/3- 6/16/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/06/jj-news-weeks-of-63-6162019.html?spref=tw

20190606 ジェジュン アリーナツアー 2019 Interview 新浪音乐

via midoyotJJ

Sina Music's interview with Jaejoong! m.weibo.cn/status/4380160? It’s been a year since Kim Jaejoong restarted his activities in Japan. His 1st solo album won #1 in Oricon weekly chart! We go behind the scenes and see him Interact with the band
communicate with the staff to adjust the details, confirm the stage effect in the audience, etc. In the interview He talks about his album "Flawless Love" interpretation, his long absence and fans who have supported him over the years. 
via JaeFans_Global

D8WpAc0WsAAW7g8.jpg

D8WpAuQXkAEVnDm.jpg

D8WpBMuXUAEkKdO.jpg
D8WpBbqXoAAwm09.jpg

D8WpBrQXsAIci8W.jpg

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 6/3- 6/16/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/06/jj-news-weeks-of-63-6162019.html?spref=tw