[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

Guest lenale

[PIC] JAEJOONG FOR NII

2z5rqk1.jpg

Credit: Nii

And Stalking Jaejoong today.. some says he has red hair now.. lets wait and see.. but on the picture it seems like he doesnt have black hair anymore though.. I loved black hair.. lolz..

anyway, I love anything about him.. no matter the colors, I know I will adore :wub:

[PIC] 16032011 STALKING JAEJOONG

rievdl.jpg

Credit: as tagged

And those.. I think we can post them, as they were posted by CJeS themselves.. besides, I saw they were posted in other threads.. so yeah..

[PIC] JYJ WHITE DAY FANMEETING ON 12 MARCH

2a6qwie.jpg

i584cw.jpg

28u74ow.jpg

5dwlcn.jpg

Credit: CJeS

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lenale

The boys practicing for the concert.. and Jaejoong's new hair color.. looking so gorgeous, as always <3

[PIC] JAEJOONG TWITTER UPDATE

j6tw0g.jpg

Credit: Jaejoong twitter

Guest lenale

Also, Jaejoong changed thrice his display picture..

[PIC] 17032011 JAEJOONG TWITTER DP UPDATE

2aetfh1.jpg

28jjrb9.jpg

21kxelt.jpg

Credit: Jaejoong twitter

Guest lenale

Pray for Japan, together with Jaejoong and the world.. Praying for everything to be better soon..

[PIC] JAEJOONG "PRAY FOR JAPAN

2rdgq5s.jpg

Credit: DC gallery

And as Movie Still was damn hot *still have hard time breathing after watching it*.. I will post few captures..

I can never get enough of him.. he looks so gorgeous.. wow.. my JaeJae~

[CAPS] JAEJOONG MOVIE STILL FOR ELLE

n63uo0.jpg

23ijrww.jpg

33djk74.jpg

kbvleg.jpg

mr7808.jpg

2mqumu0.jpg

Guest au_dinosaur

Boo's forehead! 

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

HQ Pics of Boojae's hot forehead from ELLE Movie Still

Credit: DC

Shared by: JYJ3

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf1.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf2.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf3.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf4.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf6.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf5.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf7.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf8.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf9.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf10.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf11.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf12.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf13.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf14.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf15.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf18.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf16.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlargekjf17.jpg

Guest au_dinosaur

Screencaps of Jae baring his tats (Credit: DC -- Shared by: JYJ3)

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifOppa's wings are growing!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Resized to 69% (was 1023 x 575) - Click image to enlarge

jjn11.jpg

jjn1.jpg

jjn2.jpg

jjn4.jpg

Baby, you need some help in the tub?

jjn5.jpg

jjn6.jpg

jjn7.jpg

jjn8.jpg

jjn10.jpg

jjn9.jpg

jjn12.jpg

jjn14.jpg

jjn15.jpg

jjn16.jpg

jjn17.jpg

jjn18.jpg

Boo ... that expression ... people might misunderstand!

jjn19.jpg

JJ: Why have you kept me waiting? alone and without bubble?

Resized to 98% (was 720 x 480) - Click image to enlarge

jjn20.jpg

Guest majorscales

Anyone knows whats the vertical tattoo saying..

only manage to figure the side ones are micky and junsu...

25ztnde.png

Guest ElizabethB.

Anyone knows whats the vertical tattoo saying..

only manage to figure the side ones are micky and junsu...

*quoted image*

Is the birthday dates

hvt6l2.jpg

O I II VI---> January 26

O II O IV---> February 4

Guest lenale

Mesmerizing Jaejoong.. he looks more gorgeous than ever in this Movie Still.. the maturity he gained through those last two years makes him even more attractive.. even while answering the interview, he still has the mysterious aura surrounding him..

When I listen his words, when he opens his heart, I know why I love him so much.. and I am so proud of this love I have for him.. can I love him more than I do already.. everyday I love him more and more.. his heart and soul are so much more beautiful than his look..

I am glad to hear him talking about the meaning of his tattoos.. what they represent for him.. The meaning of his "Always keep the faith" tattoo was twisted so often, when in his heart, it actually means "always keep my principles and beliefs" .. and to me, it goes in pair with their "not regret anything on the day i die".. he proved (together with Yoochun and Junsu) its not just words for him...

"I've come to learn the thanksfulness in my heart, and so I'm even happier.." as long as he is happy, its all what matters...

Anyway, few gifs I made..

[GIFS] JAEJOONG ELLE MOVIE STILL

20uz98i.gif

2qsx9hv.gif

11vmedd.gif

302s6xg.gif

2cyoebc.gif

2r5vpyx.gif

1r9snl.gif

beynhf.gif

Credit: me

Guest lenale

Jaejoong looked so handsome and happy at the airport today.. He looked gorgeous wearing the white t-shirt.. and it feels so nice to see him wearing sleeveless t-shirt.. we can feel summer coming soon.. how I wish I was in Thailand for two weeks.. it will be awesome for sure..

I cant resist posting this picture hehe.. Jaejoong doing the punching game.. So hot and manly :wub:

[PIC] 120311 WHITE DAY FANMEETING

14y991v.jpg

And few more gifs from this amazing video :wub:

[GIFS] JAEJOONG ELLE MOVIE STILL

23ua9g0.gif

2v7whs4.gif

j0go0h.gif

26213s6.gif

qnmnx2.gif

2mzzj14.gif

Credit: me

I made this post in my blog, but I want to share it here too ^^

IsThatBad3_full_jj.gif

“I’m merely engraving everything I hope to not forget, everything that consoles me, and everything I’m thankful for onto my body." (Translation by allkpop, Source: Jaejoong, Elle Movie Still interview)

TVfXQ Soul

1166429663soul01og9ld7.jpg

++

Left clef: The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor (From Clarissa, by Samuel Richardson; Latin proverb)

Right clef: A song will outlive all sermons in the memory (From Music, by Henry Giles)

Below TVfXQ Soul:Hope to the End  (From 1 Peter 1:13?)

"The tattoos I have on my back, I don’t see often, but they’re there so that I can reflect on them when I do see them…" (Translation by allkpop, Source: Jaejoong, Elle Movie Still interview)

20090114_tvxqjaejoong.jpg

++

Always Keep The Faith

"The ‘Always Keep the Faith’ tattoo I have on the front represents my desire to protect my beliefs." (Translation by allkpop, Source: Jaejoong, Elle movie still interview)

tattoo2is.jpg

++

“Even though I can’t see the tattoos on my back, but when I do manage to see them, I recall (their significance) and after thinking about it, I realize that there are things to be thankful for, and this is their purpose. (Translation by Tohosomnia, Source: Jaejoong, Elle Movie Still interview)

O I II VI - 0126 (January 26 - Registered Birthday)

O II O IV - 0204 (February 4 - Real Birthday)

3.jpg

Micky and Junsu's name

34pxeg2.jpg

So.........

IsThatBad_JJ.gif

.........Deferto Neminem (Accuse No Man)

54625140201102141701379697332752501_0011-1024x733.jpg

--------------

jjsexiness_small1.gif

-------------------

(TRANS) 110320 Jaejoong: “There May Be Drawbacks From Tattoos, But…” A Confession Of Belief

With regards to the numerous tattoos on his body, Jaejoong showed an honest state of mind.

In the ELLE TV “Move Still : With Jaejoong” broadcast on 18 March, when asked “Do you have a lot of tattoos?”, Jaejoong asked, “Is that a bad thing?”

Jaejoong replied, “Honestly, there are many drawbacks to having tattoos, and there are times where they affect my acting and performance activities, but I do not regret getting them.”

He continued, “ So far, what I have tattooed on my body are things in my life that I do not wish to forget, things that console me, and things that I am thankful for. The “Always Keep The Faith” tattoo in front is the belief that I have always stood by.”

“Even though I can’t see the tattoos on my back, but when I do manage to see them, I recall (their significance) and after thinking about it, I realize that there are things to be thankful for, and this is their purpose. I actually feel like I don’t have tattoos on my body, so I’m really curious about how the photographs will turn out.” He said, expressing his curiosity towards his own tattoos.

To this, the viewers have had various reactions, such as “I still feel touched when I see the TVFXQ tattoo”, “Jaejoong, don’t get any more tattoos..” “The meaning of the tattoos are right, and he is so cool,” and other comments.

Source: [baiduTVXQ] + [Newsen]

Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

(NEWS) JYJ’s Jaejoong discusses the significance of his tattoos on “ElleTV”

On March 18th, Elle TV released their interview with JYJ’s Jaejoong, through which he discussed his tattoos, his current feelings, and future plans. The star had been collaborating closely with Elle TV for their unique photoshoot special, “Movie Still: Jaejoong“.

When asked by the reporter, “Is it true that you have a lot of tattoos?,” Jaejoong hesitated before answering, “Is that a bad thing? Honestly, there are a lot of negatives to getting tattoos, since it can affect the type of roles you can and can’t do with acting, but I’ve never once regretted getting my tattoos.”

He continued, “I’m merely engraving everything I hope to not forget, everything that consoles me, and everything I’m thankful for onto my body. The ‘Always Keep the Faith’ tattoo I have on the front represents my desire to protect my beliefs. The tattoos I have on my back, I don’t see often, but they’re there so that I can reflect on them when I do see them… I don’t think that I have tattoos on my body right now, so I’m curious as to how they’ll turn out in the pictures (laughter).”

Asked to describe his current feelings, he replied, “If before, I was maturing at the pace of one step a year, I’ve now jumped 10 steps. I’ve forgotten to be thankful for a while now, but I’m glad that I’ve remembered to be grateful. For now, I feel that I’m going through life where both hardship and happiness exists as one.”

On his future, Jaejoong replied, “I have received a lot of project offers, which I’m in positive discussion for. I’m spending my time by training and studying things like acting, English, and golf, in case my experience in them comes in useful later. I’ll also be spending a few weeks in the U.S. to discuss things on our future album release and our world tour.”

Source: Newsen, TV Daily (1) (2) via Naver

Credit: Allkpop

Jaejoong’s AKTF means “Always keep my principles and beliefs” - via Elle Movie Still with JJ

Guest norrine

i love his tattoos. he's right. tattoos are permanent. before you do it you should consider it for a long time. i have many myself and each one represent things in my life.

Guest lenale

Our Jaejoong is currentely in Bangkok, not only to film a CF for the Chang drink.. but also for checking the concert venue and make sure everything will be ready and perfect for the concert.. our baby must be damn anxious and stressed about it.. praying for everything to go as planned.. hwaiting!!

[PIC] [21032011] DIRECTOR KIM AT WORK

9kz0nq.jpg

Credit: 411

[Trans] 110321 Crowds of fans flooded Suvarnabhumi airport to greet “Jaejoong”

…so much for a discreet visit to prepare for a concert presented by Chang Drinking Water

1300634640_191241137423652993964121.jpg

Chang Drinking Water presents 2011 JYJ World Tour Concert in Thailand along with its organizer, 411 Entertainment Co., Ltd. With his popularity as one of the most well-known Korean celebrity, how can Jaejoong, one of three members of JYJ, arrive unnoticed by the eyes and ears of these fans? Suvarnabhumi airport was undoubtedly bursting at every corner!!!!

1300634640_17285513742192632747012.jpg

On March 20, 2011 (2 pm.) at Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok, the hottest artist from South Korea, Kim Jaejoong, one of the three members of JYJ, arrived in Thailand on board flight TG659. The sole purpose of his surprising visit to Thailand is to participate in a preparatory meeting for 2011 JYJ World Tour Concert in Thailand which is organized by 411 Entertainment Co., Ltd. and its main sponsor, Chang Drinking Water. It is also co-sponsored by Fanta drink, 12-plus sexy cologne, Siam Center shopping mall and Siam Paragon, Hot 91.5 FM radio station, Renaissance Hotel Bangkok and C-Jes. Aside from the magnificent visual effects, lighting and sound of this upcoming concert, another important behind-the-scene is that Jaejoong has fully taken on the role of a concert director. He will be doing all the hands-on production tasks by himself, especially in Thailand which is the first country to start off this world tour concert. Our boy Jaejoong is exceptionally determined and flew straight to Thailand before the other two members, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu. The staff of 411 Entertainment Co., Ltd., led by its CEO Mr. Kung-Chalermchai Mahagitsiri, and Thai fans were greatly impressed by the honor Jaejoong have shown towards Thailand.

1300634640_17299413742197299413212.jpg

From his experience in music industry for more than 7 years, Jaejoong, who has been working with uncountable skillful staff and personally interested in preparing stage show, has continuously learned and got many experiences. This is the inspiration that let this young man step on the role behind the stage. It began with co-stage directing and partaking in visual effect with staff from US showcases , concert in Japan, and the latest large-scale concert in Seoul, South Korea. This world tour is the expand version of JYJ latest concert which were co-planned by Jeri Slaughter, the director of JYJ concert in Seoul. This time, all stages and shows will be directed by such good-looking director, Kim Jaejoong. It seems like a challenging task for him. Jaejoong said that “Stage director must be responsible for the continuity between each show, from the beginning to the end. All the staff also share that effort but I plan to do this with new concept: to do the work of 100 with only 1. This could be done by sound-controlling, composing, including arranging the music between each performance. The propose of my early arrival at Thailand, ahead of my 2 friends, Yuchun and Junsu, is to get everything ready and make it become the best for fans. I hope that all fans will attend and cheer us, JYJ, for this opening concert of the world tour in Thailand, on 2nd and 3rd of April.”

Kung Chalermchai, young-blood CEO of 411 Entertainment revealed his feeling about this concert preparation trip of Jaejoong that 411 feels honored and very impressed. He’s never heard of any Korean artist taking part in concert preparation by himself before. Surely, fans who already bought the ticket for this concert would not be disappointed since Jaejoong really pay lots of attention for this concert by taking care of the production and all details himself. Even the promotion pictures for this concert were also chosen by Jaejoong. Moreover, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun left the message to fans that they are preparing lots of surprised for Thai fans. One of them is 2 new self-composed songs, composed especially for this world tour which will be performed for the first time in Thailand. Therefore, fans that attend this concert on 2nd and 3rd of April will be able to listen to them before the others.

Since both artist and orgainzer are working really hard for this concert, anyone who still doesn’t have a ticket can purchase it at Thaiticket Major Tel. 02-262-3456 or www.thaiticketmajor.com. Ticket prices are 900 / 1,500 / 2,500 / 4,000 / 4,500 / 5,000 and 6,000 Baht with chance to be one of the lucky fan to attend the fan meeting. Not so many times left until the the great full-scale concert of the hot group, JYJ – Kim Jaejoong, Park Yuchun, and Kim Junsu in ’Chang Drinking Water Presents 2011 JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT IN THAILAND’ on this comimg April 2 and 3 at Impact Arena, MuangThongThani. Gate opens at 4 pm, concert starts at 6 pm. More detail www.411ent.com.

Credit: Thai MSN Entertainment news

Translation by: @Lookkaew_SK and @3rebelangels (3rebelangels.wordpress)

Archived