[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SolTOHO

(TRANS) 110226 Jaejoong’s Twitter Update

So I’m guessing this is Jaejoong’s way of saying that he DIDN’T dream of Gun Young… XD

(Gun Young) @mjjeje Dream of me (2:03am KST)

(Jaejoong) @zerotic0124 I was so tired last nightㅜㅠ (11:50am KST)

Soulmate outing today~

(Jaejoong) Yoochun’s here, I’ll be going now^^ (1:12pm KST)

Jaejoong misses Junsu (what’s new?) and his fear of English rears its ugly head… hehe

(Jaejoong) @0101xiahtic Junsu, are you doing well in your shows? (1:02pm KST)

(Junsu) @mjjeje The show’s about to start~ You two are doing your jobs well too, right?? I’ll be going now^^(2:32pm KST)

2h7gmlt.jpg

(John/English Tweet) @mjjeje Oh my god…. What are you doing bro??! That’s hilarious. You’re such a joker!!! ^^ kekeke (4:28pm KST)

(John/English tweet) @mjjeje Do you understand my English??^^ (4:29pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @elbowyeish Don’t put me through such tests, hyung haha (4:31pm KST)

Any chance you’ll come to Dubai? *puppy eyes*

(Jaejoong) Going to Korea tomorrow. 

http://yfrog.com/gytb3rqj (9:43pm KST)

120qc6g.jpg

Source: [Jaejoong+Junsu+Others' Twitter]

Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[spazz] Jaejoong wants to marry a fan

dvpjjk.jpg

1fctbk.jpg

2cpvqdg.jpg

51ldh.jpg

2hejbxf.jpg

i73mn9.jpg

2m2c5c4.jpg

Jaejoong marry me! j_0001.gif

credits: HeroBaidu

Guest Serenity89

I love coming to this thread. Thank you everyone for posting up pictures and videos! ^^ The recent tweet pics of Jaejoong makes me LOL, especially with the foam mustache. I went to bed just laughing to myself, he's such a dork.

I am super excited to see how their World Tour concert would turn out and I'm looking forward to seeing Director Jaejoong in action. I'm sure whatever he does, it's going to be epic. He always has the most awesome idea. Gosh, what can't this man do? He's so talented in many ways.

I love his answer as to who he's going to marry. It's so sweet! I wonder who's going to be the lucky lady.

Yamapi and Jaejoong? Wow, that would be an awesome collaboration. I hope it does happen in the future.

Oh yeah, forgive me for asking this question, but what is r-18? It was mentioned in one of the fanaccount Ces posted.

Guest SolTOHO

[TRANS] Jaejoong and Fukutaro shows Shirota the Way of Twitter

(Jaejoong) @U_and_YOU Hey, hey~ (12.29am KST)

(Shirota) @mjjeje Yes, yes~ヽ(´ー`)ノ(12.30am KST)

(Fukutaro) @mjjeje Hey, Hey~ (Laughs) @U_and_YOU (12.30am KST)

(Jaejoong) @U_and_YOU Let’s use twitter a lot! ~smiley face~ (12.31am KST)

(Jaejoong) @fuku0501 What! (Laughs) (12.32am KST)

(Fukutaro) @mjjeje Interruption MAX!!! (12.33am KST)

(Shirota) @mjjeje Uhm, uhm, why are we using twitter even though we’re all together? (Laughs) (12.34am KST)

(Jaejoong) @U_and_YOU This is the fun of twitter. (Laughs) (12.35am KST)

(Fukutaro) @U_and_YOU Because this is fun (Laughs) @mjjeje (12.35am KST)

(Shirota) @mjjeje I see~. I will learn from my seniors! Kamsahamnida (*´д`*)(12.36am KST)

(Jaejoong) @fuku0501 Well~ (Laughs) (12.38am KST)

(Fukutaro) @mjjeje Having a conversation on twitter (Laughs) It’s interesting (Laughs) (12.40am KST)

(Fukutaro) @U_and_YOU (Laughs) The twitter conversation is finally over (^^)/ (1.11am KST)

(Fukutaro) Let’s talk a bit on twitter later(Laughs) ♪?( ̄ε ̄) @U_and_YOU @mjjeje(1.15am KST)

(Jaejoong) @U_and_YOU From now on your name is Yu yu (Laughs)(1.15am KST) (T/N: Shirota’s full name is Yu Shirota)

(Fukutaro)@mjjeje So its Yu yu~ It’s a cute name (*≧m≦*)(1.16am KST)

(Jaejoong) @fuku0501 Should your name be Fuku Fuku then? (1.16am KST)

(Jaejoong) @mjjeje Yes!! That’s right ('-^*)(1.17am KST)

(Shirota) @mjjeje So that means! Your name is Jeje( ´∀`)(1.25am KST)

(NOTE: For the Japanese translations, the posts were slightly edited to remove the RTs of the original message for some of the tweets)

credit: tohosomnia@twitter

--

KITIPEDIA - JiJi

NAME: 지지 – Jiji

Breed: Russian Blue

Personality Traits:

The Russian blue tends to be gentle and sweet-tempered. Playful and clever, Russian Blues usually delight their owners with clownish antics and have no trouble figuring out how to open cupboard doors.

Russian Blues are very affectionate with those they know well, but tend to be reserved around strangers and usually prefer to hide rather than socialize when new people visit. It takes Russian Blues longer than cats of other breeds to accept new people, but once they do, they are very loyal and loving.

Read more at Suite101:

Russian Blue Cat Breed Profile:

Sweet-Tempered Cats from Russia’s Archangel Isles

eg362e.jpg

Jiji’s Penthouse

2w3c1l3.jpg

oqkg47.jpg

VIDEOS:

- Jaejoong and JiJi – Hero Festival

- “My Name is JiJi” engsub

- JiJi Fanmade

1, 2

Credit: 3rebelangels.wordpress who Love Cats (& Cat Lover & Cat Lover’s Friend)

FULL VERSION

Shared by: JYJ3

This thread makes me really happy. ^-^ I check it nearly everyday and it just brightens up my day. Thank you everyone for sharing pictures and news about JJ. I wish I could contribute something as well, if only I knew Korean or Japanese. And omg the picture above with JJ and his Japanese friends, especially Yamapi and Shirota makes me extremely happy! OMG Yamapi and JJ together..so exciting! :o It's just..wow!! (Sorry I'm also a huge Pi fan >.<)

Ah..not sure if this was posted yet but found it while lurking twitter. It's Jaejoong and Shirota Yuu again. :)

69596399v1298797526.jpg

I feel melancholic and sad today, because Jaejoong flew back in Korea.. I missed him so much in Japan.. And from his tweet, I know Jaejoong miss Japan and his friends when he is far away.. I am so thanksful to his japanese friends, they have gathered together yesterday, despite their busy schedule, to party with him before his departure.. Jaejoong was so happy.. we could see on the pictures how happy he was.. I feel emotional looking at the pictures and reading their hilarious tweets.. those men, I love them <3 .. they know how to appreciate Jae's friendship and big heart.. I so love the sweet nicknames they gave each other.. lolz... "JeJe.. or should I say NgNg" this is sooooo Jaejoong.. lolz.. And the picture of the friends alltogether, even if its blurry, this picture is epic.. I absolutely adore it.

[27022011]JAEJOONG RETURN IN KOREA

2wbx7w0.jpg

f26jj8.jpg

8ycf1d.jpg

Credit: as tagged and kjj0204

Guest SolTOHO

Jaechun went to Japan:

2ent6o9.jpg

And, now they are   back to Korea!!!! 

20r3a08.jpg

-aww these fannarts are adorable!!-

24b0o4m.jpg

-pics-

credit: as tagged

shared by: JYJ3

so i collected all the past fan-accounts  that mentions Jae :) . ENJOY!

(FanAccounts + PICS) Jaejoong in Japan

FA1: Jaechun at Odaiba.

It was a normal filming at first but somehow they got wet. JJ said “Good afternoon~” ((((;゚Д゚))))))) YC looks like he was in a good mood, and when he saw some kids, his eyes sparked (LOL) and he waved his hands. Then he was looking for his ipod, saying: “my ipod? my ipod?” and it was very cute. the 2 of them looked very good.

Source: @kiyoparu0925

FA2: Fans at Odaiba caught the filming set!

Jaejoong and Yoochun are together filming barefoot

Chun had lunch with chicken while chatting happily with jae. There are fans at the filming set but they don’t cause troubles for them.

They are heading to toilet to change again. Jae told fans, “good afternoon~” and they all spazzed XD

FA3: Yoochun’s autograph

A fan just shook hand and got an autograph and got hug from Yoochun. Before people came, Yoochun was sitting by himself, she approached him and asked, “Are you… Yoochun?” and asked him for an autograph. Then she asked, “Can I shake your hand?” and after they shook hand she asked, “Can I hug you” and they also did. Then people started to gather around and she went away. Jaejoong said, “Don’t take picture~” Then she asked him, “Jaejoong, douiu koto?” and Jae shyly said, “Why~ shoyu koto~” (LOL Jae is shy at his own gag XD). Btw she said when she hugged Chun, he smelt like… clothes (maybe he just changed lol).

Trans by: linhkawaii @ ONETVXQ.com

FA4: More of Jaejoong & Yoochun at Odaiba

1. When I came to the beach, Yoochun wasn’t there but Jaejoong was there, I could recognize him b/c his skin was very fair. Although he put on a shirt, he still looked very sexy (//∇//)

2. JJ was sitting on the sandy beach drinking (probably) ice coffee. When he turned back, our eyes met and when I waved to him, he said, “Thank you thank you ^^” ♡ Soon after that YC appeared. The two of them were both wearing t-shirts over their tank tops in different colors.

3. While YC was listening to music, he started to take pictures of JJ who was sitting there. When JJ was about to get up, YC said, “Sit down~” and JJ did. After he was able to take proper pictures, YC smiles delightedly♪ (LOL this is so cute)

4. While the two of them were walking by the beach, YC said, “There’s still Junsu~~” ^^ Maybe he meant that it would be good if JS was there too. While they were filming, they suddenly hugged each other. Then JJ started to doodle on the sand. The 2 of them looked at the doodles and started laughing out loud and taking pictures.

5. After they were done with filming, when they were done changing and prepared to move, JJ greeted us, “Good afternoon~ (^人^)” in Japanese. Anyway the two of them are way too handsome and way too cute.

Source: @saorin5tvxq

FA5:

I went to the cafe that JJ & YC were at. The staff said that the two of them were very handsome and polite. When I asked what the two of them had at the cafe, the staff said they were sharing a hot dog.

Hot dog from that cafe lol: http://yfrog.com/h5jrvtj

Source: @211theMiyucky

FA8: At the beach

They rushed to the place as soon as they saw Yuchun’s tweets. At first, there were only 10 people. After a while, it became like 30 people & yuchun’s face was like “what the..,” but yc & jj were both in a good mood, especially jj..he’s so nice.

There’s an ahjuma fan who probably got there in no time by taxi on seeing yc’s tweet & she successfully got their autographs.

The atmosphere of their shooting was full of love. They shot jj first while yc smoked & played his blackberry nearby. When it’s yc’s turn of shooting, it started to rain after a short while, so they left.

On a side note, yc used his precious feet to draw all the names in his tweets. Btw, I couldn’t find js’s name at first, because it’s a lot smaller than half the size of yc & jj’s names.

Ok, we thought they were not finished with yc’s shooting, so we waited there for like 4 hours, but after we saw yc’s tweet about Tokyo tower, we rushed to Tokyo tower building by taxi.

FA11: 

JJ said, “I miss Junsu. He doesn’t answer my call…I wonder what he is doing now.(lol) I want to come to Japan first if we can have days off. I have wanted to do so while we were not able to come. So I felt as happy as I almost jump this time. I want to call on Junsu right now (lol)”

He is so sweet, Isn’t he?

We are happy.

FA12: From a Japanese staff member who was working with Jaejoong yesterday.

Yesterday, JJ looked up to the sky and said these words in Japanese, “Since we are all connected, everything will be alright, right?”

Source: @tvxqmegurin

FA13:

I was on the phone with a friend who met JJ and JJ suddenly approached my friend’s dog~ He hugged and talked to the dog~ I also heard JJ’s voice from the phone! 

24oczk6.jpg

Source: @jrimjrim

FA14: Jaejoong’s shooting at a jewelry shop in Tokyo.

Disclaimer: the writer is a JJ fan but s/he writes this fanaccount on behalf of a fan who doesn’t want to write it on her own account because she’s afraid that she’ll receive jealous tweets.

- My friend called me around 2pm telling me that she wanted see JJ so she was going around looking for him

- After JJ uploaded a pic of Shibuya, she came there at 4pm but the shooting was already done (T_T)

- Then for some reason she came to Bossa Nova (Iwama-san’s jewelry shop in Harajuku Link ), it was about 5:30pm. She wasn’t sure if JJ would come, but she was told that the store would be closed early today.

- JJ & Iwama-san’s tweet exchange appeared & I told her, “Maybe JJ is coming there right now!”, and she came out of the store walking around that area for 30 mins LOL

- She became confused and was about to leave, and suddenly 2 cars arrived in front of the store! When the door opened JJ immediately ran into the store like a kid. Then my friend just stood in front of the store, shocked and dumbfounded LOL

- When JJ was about to enter the store, JJ saw my friend’s shocking face and was telling Iwama-san something pointing at her.

- There were around 5-6 fans at that time. My friend was still in a dazing state LOL. It seems like JJ had a very fun talk inside the store. Then the store’s staff came out telling her, “From now on they’ll begin shooting so please step back.”

- My friend was still in a dazing state, so another staff member came out trying to walking through her saying, “Please excuse me~” and she just realized it by then. So slow LOL

- Then she was able to watch JJ in the store from the beginning until the end. He was laughing out loud, “Ahahaha~” a lot.

- A staff member came out saying, “We’ll start filming you like you were coming into the store so please cooperate with us” but my friend was still in a dazing state, not noticing that other people were moving. She was staring at JJ all the time, and the staff had to remind her, “Excuse me~”.

- She suddenly came to her sense saying “Hah!” and when JJ saw that, he laughed out loud “Ahahaha~”

- When she saw JJ’s cute laughing face, she became dazed again.

- AT THAT TIME, JJ talked to her, “Were you waiting all the time~?”, then she answered him, “asdfjkl…” LOL. According to her, she experienced a situation that she could only hear what he said LOL

- JJ said with a smile, “I came to talk to you but you kept being quiet~” and came back into the store, continued shopping and opening different drawers.

- Even when he was shopping, JJ still waved his hand to fans. Then he started pouring water into paper cups and distributing them to the staff members. He’s such a nice person ♥

- JJ started to take pictures of fans with an iPhone and all of them screamed out loud LOL. It seems like the first pic was blurry and JJ was like “No good~” LOL. It seems like he took some pics of my friend in her dazing state LOL.

- Then a car came. JJ “A car~?”, and the fans said in unison “A car came~!”, then suddenly JJ said in Korean “3, 2, 1″ and took a pic of them. After that JJ thanked them for letting him taking the pics.

- JJ went out of the store. At first there were 5-6, but now there were around 30 fans, and my friend gave up on asking him for an autograph.

- However, since my friend always believed that she would meet JJ someday, she always had a letter ready with her!!! She was about to grasp JJ’s hand when a bodyguard stopped her, and she was giving up.

- Suddenly JJ turned back and stopped in front of her. Her hand was caught between JJ’s hand & the bodyguard’s, and she accidentally grasped his hand. She said that JJ’s hand was really warm and smooth ♥

- When my friend gave JJ the letter, he received it very politely & gently.

- After that he got on the car and left.

- Ah~ I’m happy to be a Jaejoong’s fan~

Source: @shachong

all shared by:  JYJ3

----

this one is from Iwama´s twitter! he is talking about the prince! :)

(TRANS) 110225 Akio Iwama Twitter Update – Talks about “The Prince”

Jaejoong was extremely high-tensioned today at his gathering with friends ^^

A lot of people came~ to the shop LOL. It was very amazing. He also laughed a lot.

He = The Prince (T/N: Iwama-san always calls JJ ‘The Prince’ XD)

Me: “Did you tell anyone that you came here?”

Prince: “Aha! I didn’t~”

The prince’s tension was very high~

The hug question comes out again! There were even more hugs than usual LOL

In order not to crush more hearts, I’ll stop here.

Since there are a lot of you who told me not to stop, I’ll continue.

Why does everyone have fetish for smell? He doesn’t smell anything.

It was the first time I’ve ever seen the prince’s tension got that high & looked that happy.

Right, this is the 2nd time I’ve seen the prince in working mode. The first time was at Tokyo Dome, the second time was yesterday. When he’s in working mode, he’s very professional, and also provides a lot of fanservices.

The prince’s normal face is very lenient LOL! When he’s at work, as in PVs and magazines, he looks very gallant, doesn’t he? I see, you guys the princesses only saw the gallant side of the prince before right? I see.

A lot of you are saying that I’m teasing you guys LOL!

He really enjoyed his time working in Japan~ Well then, princesses, please go to sleep LOL! Eh, you can’t sleep anymore? LOL

T/N: Jae must have been sooooo happy to be back in Japan lol and Iwama-san is really a tease 

Source: @akionosuke

Guest SolTOHO

(Fanarts) Kim Jaejoong

THREE VOICES

28jaywz.jpg

JaeJae and JiJi

xfc4yh.jpg

??... naked Jaejoong, because fans are perverted

211076d.jpg

NII

156r4g7.jpg

Elle Korea

34q37mo.jpg

nyzrww.jpg

2rma0jb.jpg

credits: as tagged

Guest au_dinosaur

Oh my!!!  JYJ's resident camwhore in his pre-debut days, lol:

201103010947291001_1.jpg

credit: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201103010947291001

shared by: @inHye87 & @jyj_33 

Guest babymichiie

Thanks for sharing ! I am new here.. in this thread !

I am a big Jaejoong lover ! I hope I am welcome here ! XD

Thanks for sharing Jaejoong's facts with me !

Jaejae is indeed the best !

I truly respect and cherish him a lot.. I haven't meet someone as perfect as he is !

Jaejoong hwaiting !

^ welcome babymichiie ^^

---

This is the translation of the article that auc posted ^^

[TRANS] 110301 Kim Jaejoong’s Fresh-Looking Old Pre-Debut Picture “His youthfulness is an unchanging fact”

The fresh-looking close-up picture of JYJ Kim Jaejoong during his pre-debut times has been a hot topic among netizens.

On last February 28th at one popular portal site’s bulletin board, many pre-debut pictures of Kim Jaejoong were uploaded with title “The real past photos of Kim Jaejoong”

The pictures captured young face of Kim Jaejoong posing with a peace sign in front of what seems to be PC’s webcam. Having huge eyes, straight pointed nose, and young flawless skin, he didn’t look like much different than he is now.

Yet unlike the manly image wafted from him now, the young Kim Jaejoong emitted cuter face and act especially through his hand gestures that caught many fans’ attention.

Netizens who saw the picture commented, “His youthfulness is an unchanging fact”, “Even before debut he was still a completely good-looking guy!” and “What a superior look~”

Credit: Newsen

Trans by: sharingyoochun

[CAPS] Jaejoong in Memories in 2010 DVD

s3ftw9.jpg

066d819f79d359e1c8eaf4fe.jpg

o0720048011083586225.jpg

credit as tagged

more HERE

[VID] Jaejoong - Memories in 2010 DVD

Guest SolTOHO

credit: 

DBxTOHO8

(TRANS) JYJ, who has recently won against the injunctions filed by their ex-management company, SM Entertainment, is setting off to capture the hearts of Korean households. Park Yuchun, who successfully debuted as an actor last year, will play the lead in MBC’s drama Goodbye Mr. Ripley and will start shooting next month. Furthermore, Kim Jaejoong has confirmed his participation in the blockbuster drama Han Ban Do, set to air later this year. – via 

withJYJ (@_withjyj)

-

“I’ve contacted C-Jes now. A C-Jes staff told me that Jeje and Micky appearing on drama has not been confirmed yet”. ㅠㅠ- via @jyjholic2010

-----

281rkur.jpg

Guest SolTOHO

[PICS] JAEJOONG - ELLE Korea FAN ART  

pnmkjb.jpg

ngn9.jpg

Credit: Rin's art@yunjaetik + @kayzjj1025

Shared by: kokayz.livejournal.com

[VID] Jaejooong-focused Cams (Memories in 2010) – Colors, W and Itsu datte Kimini

I loooove these Jaejoong-focused cams <3. I can just stare at his face all day! LOL

[DVD] JYJ Memories in 2010 a-nation10 ►Itsu datte kimini◄ JEJUNG ver ♥

[DVD] JYJ Memories in 2010 a-nation10 ♫ Colors Melody&Harmony ♪ JEJUNG ver ♥

[DVD] JYJ Memories in 2010 a-nation10 ♦▬W▬♦ JEJUNG ver ♥

credit: ariellovejae

Archived