Anne Hathaway Vs Kim Tae Hee

Guest jhea

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ling_ling

you cant rly compare them because one is white and te other is korean.....ppl mite have more "liking" towards a certain race or someting like that - i know it may sound racist but its true!!!!!

i think theyre both pretty tho...tho idk....anne is prettier but Kim tae hee wears the dress better

Guest Vino de Jerez

you cant rly compare them because one is white and te other is korean.....ppl mite have more "liking" towards a certain race or someting like that - i know it may sound racist but its true!!!!!

i think theyre both pretty tho...tho idk....anne is prettier but Kim tae hee wears the dress better

agree with EVERYTHING you've said! Exactly like what i was thinking.

Guest wendy1851

Kim tae Hee is not prettier because she had done surgery (sorry but a natural physic is better)

Kim tae Hee wears better the dress than Hathaway <_< ( i think it is obvious)

Anne fills the dress better, so that the dress flares out more at the bottom, and there isn't any empty space at the bust.

If Kim Tae Hee cut the neckline like anne and had it better adjusted for her size, she would have the same effect.

I like Kim Tae Hee's headband better than Annes hair though..

I think both of them fits the dress well..but i think Kim Tae Hee is prettier.i always thought shes the prettiest girl in the world..lol

Archived