Quantcast
Guest adikkeluangman

g o d 지오디

Thank you for the links.

god_thebest, I can't stop rewatching Hoi's clips.

He's just so cute.

All god songs that're playing in the background.

Miss god more & more each day.

Guest adikkeluangman

Who is IU’s final ideal man?

On March 14th, IU guested on MBC’s “Come to Play” and chose Big Bang’s Taeyang has her ultimate ideal man.

Fellow guest Kim Tae Woo opened the segment by stating, “I saw that IU had chosen me as her ideal man when I was in the army, which made me really happy. But soon after, she changed to Song Joong Ki, Yoo Ah In, and Taeyang.”

When asked about her current ideal man, IU replied, “I won’t be changing it anymore. I’m determined to stick with senior Taeyang!”

The studio erupted in laughter when Kim Tae Woo gave a bitter smile in response to her remark, leading IU to add that she still respected him as a singer, and that g.o.d was the reason she even auditioned for JYP Entertainment.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/who-is-ius-final-ideal-man

Oh...Poor Taewoo.

He must be sad that he's not her ideal guy anymore.

He can be so funny & so child-like sometimes.

That's why he's always our Pooh Bear.

Thank you for the article & pictures, N'war.

Guest vic_taebin

hey guys! Man... it's been such a long time since i've been in this thread. *sigh* Thanks to n'war for always updating the thread... love you!

Other than updating myself on g.o.d stuff, I found BLUE RAIN's forum link (finally), but it seems like it's been long-dead. I loved that forum....( i miss it! T_T ) I was wondering if any of you guys who still remembers the forum and were members had yookahilgi translations?  ^^

Welcome back, vic_taebin!

Long time no see.

Blue rain forum never got updated.

I'm not sure if there's anything left in it.

I haven't checked it for a very long time.

I don't have any of the yookahilgi translations.

Sorry.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo talks of future plans for g.o.d’s reunion

g.o.d’s Kim Tae Woo recently opened up a discussion about future plans for the group’s reunion.

On March 29th, this singer made a guest appearance on “Strong Heart” and was asked the question, “Don’t you miss the days back when you were a part of G.O.D?”. In response, Kim Tae Woo answered, “Sometimes I do call the members and say, ‘We should reunite one day,’ but I don’t think now is the time.”

The singer added, “When we become stable with our individual activities, I think that the five of us will gather together.” Afterwards, Kim Tae Woo sang g.o.d’s ‘Friday Night’ from their second album, which ushered in a mood of reminiscing from the older cast and awe from the younger.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-tae-woo-talks-of-future-plans-for-g-o-ds-reunion

Guest god_thebest

I swear google translator sucks so I'm Gonna have to translate this articles myself.

On April 2nd on "Celebrity spotlight"? (idk exact english name), g.o.d was chosen at 10th place in "90's idols you want to see again.

On April 1st on "Music Bank", voters chose the rankings for the best idols and guess who came in first place?

Yes you guessed it's g.o.d!!

g.o.d popular songs included 'To Mother','Love and Memory','Sorrow', and Road.

Kinda off topic:

My videos of g.o.d on youtube have been raking significant amounts of views (nearly half a million views) and nearly 80% of g.o.d articles use my videos for example :D (sorry for bragging).

EDIT: More news

A little random fact here. Jaemins first words were "fatty" which was aimed at Taewoo. It is said in a article Jaemin is already a middle schooler.

Danny also got a position on a radio station after Lee Soo Young gave up her spot and the radio stations name is "Music Show" and he will start broadcasting at April 11th. This is his first time in 5 year since his old days at "Danny's Kiss The Radio".

Thank you for the picture & updates, N'war & god_thebest.

I hope they all settle down with their solo projects soon.

So, they could start planning their reunion.

god_thebest, thank you for promoting god on youtube.

It's hard to find any god clips/videos these days.

I'm sure there'll be a lot more new fans who wants to get to know the boys.

Guest adikkeluangman

T-ara’s Hyomin explains why she had to stop being a fan of g.o.d’s

201103312338501001_1.jpg

While guesting on MBC’s “Bright Night of Memories“, T-ara’s Hyomin explained that she was a hardcore fan of g.o.d’s. In fact, she was such a huge fan that her parents had to intervene.

During her school days, Hyomin and her friends would get together to compare photos of their favorite idol group. As a rare fan of lead vocalist Kim Tae Woo, she pulled out a new postcard of his face. To her horror, however, she and her friends discovered that there was a very noticeable pimple in the photograph.

She stated, “Right after school, I got home and gathered all my dyes and pigments to fix the photo, but when my parents saw that I was playing around those things instead of doing my homework, they took away all my g.o.d-related stuff. In the end, I had to stop being a g.o.d. fan.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/t-aras-hyomin-explains-why-she-had-to-stop-being-a-fan-of-g-o-ds

g.o.d members reminisce over their ‘baby’, Jaemin

20110401065711538.jpg

Back in the day, g.o.d participated in a program called ‘g.o.d Baby‘, where they had to take care of a child named Jaemin. While guesting on MBC’s “Bright Night of Memories“, Kim Tae Woo reminisced over their little charge.

The child came up as a topic after the show played a clip from ‘g.o.d Baby Diary’. Kim Tae Woo explained, “It was meant to be a one-time program that we got to do, but it became a fixed program because of positive reviews.” The popularity of the show also allowed for g.o.d to step onto the path of superstardom.

But they weren’t alone, as baby Jaemin also became a celebrity-figure for the viewers.

When asked if the g.o.d members have recently either met or spoken to Jaemin, Kim Tae Woo said, “I spoke to him on the phone once after I was discharged from army service.” He added, “The memory of Jaemin came back to me when he called me a big brother.”

It was discovered that Jaemin is currenly a middle-school student, so Son Ho Young (who played ‘big mama’ on the show), recorded a video message for the child: ”I’ve been wondering about how you’ve been growing after appearing in a show at a young age. Let’s meet up soon.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/g-o-d-members-reminisce-over-their-baby-jaemin

Thank you for the articles, N'war.

I miss baby Jaemin too.

He's not a baby anymore now.

I'm curious how he looks these days.

Hoi must miss seeing him.

He's such a caring "mom" on that show.

Guest adikkeluangman

Women’s portal site ‘Easy Day’ conducted a survey asking, “Who is still the coolest idol group among the 1st-generation idol groups?” The results revealed that H.O.T. was number 1 with a total of 24% of the votes.

H.O.T. is a 5-member former SM Entertainment idol group, including still-active Moon Hee Joon, Tony Ahn, Kang Ta, Jang Woo Hyuk, and Lee Jae Won. The group debuted in 1996 with the title song ‘Descendants of Hero’ and was greatly loved with their follow-up song ‘Candy.’

Fin.KL ranked number 2 with 23% in a close race against H.O.T. Fin.KL included Lee Hyori and debuted in 1998 with their album ‘Blue Rain’, capturing the hearts of male fans with song ‘To my boyfriend.’

Shinhwa ranked 3rd with 21% of the votes and still-active Kim Tae Woo’s group g.o.d ranked number 4 with 11% of the votes.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/h-o-t-is-still-the-coolest-among-1st-generation-idols

Guest adikkeluangman

Behind the scene of filming Tae Woo single. I never saw bigger version of this.

090609melon2.jpg

Guest *alodia*

http://www.soompi.com/news/danny-ahn-and-fellow-god-members-to-have-a-reunion-at-music-bank

I only it's only 3 of them.

But still it's a great news for fangod.

Danny, Hoi & Taewoo will perform on Music Core on April 22.

Awesome.

I can't wait to see the clips of their performances.

Thank you for the updates & picture, N'war & *alodia*.

Guest shinhdeplol

Why are only three members of g.o.d. performing for ‘Music Bank’?

yK3Iq.jpg

g.o.d.’s Kim Tae Woo, Son Ho Young, and Danny Ahn will stand together once more on stage after a 5-year hiatus.

On April 22nd, g.o.d. will give a special performance of their hit song “Lie” for the 600th episode of KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank“. Unfortunately, Park Joon Hyung (who’s currently working in the States as an actor) and Yoon Kye Sang (who has switched into the acting field and is currently shooting for the upcoming MBC drama, “The Best Love“) will not be present, leaving Danny Ahn, Son Ho Young, and Kim Tae Woo to represent g.o.d. for this reunion stage.

Upon hearing the news, fans began to express their curiosity over a certain element. They understood that Park Joon Hyung would not be able to participate since he’s in America, but they could not understand why Yoon Kye Sang could not share the stage.

A representative from Yoon’s agency explained, “We never heard that g.o.d. will be reuniting at ‘Music Bank’, and we were never given an offer to appear. Even if we were, he wouldn’t have been able to participate because of his drama shooting. There is no discord between him and the other members.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.