(: Inexpensive&&cheap Converse Finds

eternal.happiness

Guest babyySOUL

i think chucks at $60 are pretty cheap already since i'm used to buying shoes over $80+ : \

for cheaper converses probably pacific mall, i've seen them around.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fionahh

The stores on Queen St. W aren't really cheaper, they just have more styles than other stores. Most of their converses are regular price. (60$ + depending on style?) Or this is what I've noticed when I went... +__+.

guys, dont forget there are fake chucks out there too...

just a reminder, cuz my friend bought a bunch of them for like 30 each..the designs are of better variety too :) just not my thing tho

Guest desertseatingoceans

i think chucks at $60 are pretty cheap already since i'm used to buying shoes over $80+ : \

for cheaper converses probably pacific mall, i've seen them around.

I got a pair at PMall.. not a very good idea. I got them for about $45. I've had them a bit over a year and they're breaking/ripping near the sides. I usually take good care of my shoes too. They have a bit of a different feel to them as compared to the ones I tried on at Footlocker. Don't buy them at Pmall, you'll regret it.

• 3 weeks later...

err... if u live in markham.....or yeah in the plaza new kennedy square they have a shoe store that sells patterned converses...and they sell them more cheaply than like malls ,,but i think they might run out of sizes.

are you referring to the one at hwy7 and just before kennedy? :mellow:

if not, which one? i'm kind of lost.

guys, dont forget there are fake chucks out there too...

just a reminder, cuz my friend bought a bunch of them for like 30 each..the designs are of better variety too :) just not my thing tho

true. i got a pair at pmall their not the best to be honest.

they cost about 30$ but i liked the design thus purchasing it.

i prefer genuine converses though <3

Guest fallenframes

i saw someone wearing those crossword ones at bathurst station on my way home, hehe.

B2 is at eaton's.

Get Outside has those white ones for $79...yeah, pricey.

Guest RNGUYEN

there's a store called "Si Vous Play" somewhere on Steeles that sometimes have Converse low-cut chuck in stock for $20 :D That's where I bought blue and brown ones :)

there's a store called "Si Vous Play" somewhere on Steeles that sometimes have Converse low-cut chuck in stock for $20 :D That's where I bought blue and brown ones :)

^ Address or more specific located?

Nevermind I found the address and location:

6931 Steeles Avenue West

Rexdale, Ontario M9W 6K7

phone: 416.675.9235

For anyone thats interested, its so far tho :x

Guest fallenframes

b2/browns has some converses on sale. very limited designs like the crossword, splatter-ish, puzzle pieces, the (red) line

groovy on queen has converse, i walked by the store front yesterday and they look like they have a good collection. (along the way to get outside, hehe)

da zone, west of bathurst on queen has converses too. ahaha, they have a website. http://www.dazone.ca/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stryder

I saw a bunch at Pmall going for $40. I got a friend that went shopping in the states to get me a pair, and it ended up to be $20. So if you know somebody and you're not in a rush, that's probably the best idea.

Guest hongalong

1. Winners @ Vaughan Mills usually have a variety of Chucks & Vans but its hard to find the right size O.o

2. Some store on Yonge lOL. I wish I could be more helpful but yeaa, some asian dude owns it and its pretty close to Eatons.. My friend got 2 for 90 which isn't that bad since theyre like 60 @ Footlocker =_=;

Guest neneko

i saw some jack purcell on queen street~~

the one with lots of shoesss

it was at the back..haha forgot what the store called

but the store with lots of converse shoes and stuff~~

i think they were $70ish..

theres only black ones~

Guest HaneSorano

There's this shop downtown.. um, I think it's on Yonge, near Eaton's center? Before the Billabong store for sure. Sorry, I was just waltzing around downtown, so I don't know exactly where it is or what it's called, but they have a lot of Chucks to choose from, and I think they have a 20% sale and a lot of the chucks are like... $40? $50?.

They also sell Hi-tops ❤.

My friend got two pairs, one light blue and one light green for $90 total?

It's owned by this nice pair of Chinese people =]

Very nice selection =]

Archived