[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

Guest TrainDriver

naruta (cool hair btw), DN2 should be out next week i think in japan or is it this week? anyway its gonna be out this month in cinemas in asia.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest korean_Fweak

haha.. i like the actor portraying L and hate Light :D, but i like Light's character more than L's because i like evil genius type of characters!!! *evil grin*

i was currently watching Ouran High School Host club and i realized that the character Tamaki (main guy w. blonde hair is also tall) is the same voice as Light/Kira which i thought was awesome because he (the voice actor) can change his voice! which is awesome!

Hah, yea, they are the same voice. It's the reason why I took interest in DN. Tamaki was my favorite, I just had to watch the same voice actor do another character. Now DN's my favorite, and I only read the manga to vol. 8. Now I need to catch up on the anime. Heh. Left it off for a while.

Guest sugar_puff <3

I dunno, after watching the anime first then watching the movie.. made it boring.. the only interesting parts were the parts that never showed in anime.. but there werent a lot of the parts.. and after watching so many eps of the anime.. i was able to predict what was gonna happen in the movie lol and L looks freaky in the movie.. i heard he's really tall tho??

I love DN too! It's by far the best manga I've read. I love the intelligence of both Kira and L, as well as Near and Mello. I like L and Near the most. They look alike I thought they were siblings at first!

Anyway, does anyone know L's real name? It was never mentioned in the manga.

Guest SUNNYsideUp

Gosh, my friend got me addicted to this anime =] Light<33 xD I really like it that they used Tamaki's voice actor in the anime. He is really good at changing his voice from a sweet voice to a dark and evil voice =D He's just awesome xD I also lurve L xD He's soo cool xD I actually like L's personality more in the movie because they expanded it more. L loves to eat sweets so in the movie they made him eat all these sweet/crazy combination stuff. My fave part is when he dumped lots of sugar cubes in his tea and then mixed it with his lollipop ahaha. Gosh this anime is just as addicting as Ouran (in many different levels of course xD)

Guest kiwistar

does anyone have a pic/screencap of the pic in the opening of the anime, around 1:13, where it shows Light and the man w/ wings behind him? :unsure: I would appreciate it soo much! Thanks...

Guest Polaris*

OMG!! i jux saw this movie...AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!! It is SOOOOO kool!!

i haven't read the comic yet, bua the movie totally rox!! i can't wait to see what's gonna happen!!

Somehow i just can't think of L dying... HAha...^^//

and that Light guy just annoy the crap out of me. At first i liked him, but then later on i started hating him for all his

sinful actions... and i fell in love with L's charater!! ^^ HEhehe...

Guest Polaris*

L shouldnt have never died...its soo boring without

L and raito's intensity.. -.-

but im around ch. 70 so..hopefully it'll get better

and yes, both L and Raito are really HOT!!

ehh....NOOOOO!! L died?? *Sniif and cries*

this is...... MAN!! now it's spoiled...i think i'll jux stop watching the movie... (j/k)

L was my fav. character too. i luv the guy!!! now i'm sad... :tears:

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i just finished vol. 1

so far it's greaat

but i don't wanna pay al that money to get all the vol...

any good online sites

Guest bloation

hi,

Do you people have the list of the links for the this DEATH NOTE.

I hope its MU, manga series or cartoon series ??

Thanks in Advance. Hope someone can help. me. :)

Guest trixtah

ehh....NOOOOO!! L died?? *Sniif and cries*

this is...... MAN!! now it's spoiled...i think i'll jux stop watching the movie... (j/k)

L was my fav. character too. i luv the guy!!! now i'm sad... :tears:

You shoulda known, esp with what Ryuuk said in the beginning :P but yeah, that pissed me off too. Personally, I thought the ending blew :(

Archived