Lunia Mmorpg Thread

InSong

Action , anime , arcade rpg - Don't judge before playing AWESOME G

Lunia Features!

A wonderful combination of arcade and RPG!

~An action-packed arcade game that you can feel with your fingertips by manipulating the keyboard to issue commands for an unlimited number of combination attacks. Harmony between essential RPG elements such as character growth, community system and arcade game action.

Stage System – Take on story quests one by one!

~A main stage system closely connected to an interesting story.

Various modes such as the Main Stage, Side Dungeon Stage, and Raid Dungeon Stage with Raid Monsters.

Excellent graphics to match those of an animation film!

~Beautiful crystal clear background and character designs.

A natural combination of 2-D background and 3-D characters makes for an animation film effect. Featuring the ‘Animatic Cinema System’ with animation visual effects and lines that make up an important part of the stories.

Sound System – Press a button to listen to the voices of the major cartoon characters.

~A whopping 10,000 types of real-life impact sounds for each object and material. Press the shortcut key for the ‘Voice Chat System’ to chat with words and the voices of actors for a life-like play.

PvP System – Use strategies to win!

~Control skills and strategies are the key to victory as the game features

the Arcade Action Control, which is unavailable in other online RPGs.

Characters!

Sige "The Knight"

A character suitable for ‘action gamers’ who like speedy, continuous attacks.Sieg specializes in continuous and combo attacks.

Eir "The Healer"

A character suitable for ‘community gamers’ who enjoy healing other characters,since in ‘Lunia’, the ‘action healer’ also fights by delivering blows with a magic wand.

Dainn "The Wizard"

This character, designed for gamers who enjoy playing MMORPG, specializes in obtaining items and learning new magic skills for long-range attacks.

24fd79c0998e.jpg

6b021e0ba8e4.jpg

e455bfb050d4.jpg

385154f3017e.jpg

660f9e44d651.jpg

667ff5d3b633.jpg

21047f055563.jpg

756dcc0d862d.jpg

Its really a awesome game. Don't judge by the graphics. Game is awesome. I judge the game before and never tried it til this week and fell in love with the game.

Fun action game :)

http://global.lunia.com/

• 1 month later...
Guest Mz.Mo0.NiQu3

this game was extremely fun x]

untill i found out i messed up my healer build T_T;

haha. gahh.

& the stats are so confusing >_<;;

hopefully we`ll get skill reset. :]

then i`ll come back x]

Guest Eddokun

^ don't judge by the graphics? O_o are you guys really playing on the highest resolution???

lunia graphic is awesome ><!! it looks almost flawless i thought the graphics were really good ><

the game is fun how you can air combo and such ^^ PVP is pretty fun i just hope they update and bring the other characters into the global server... i want to play as the assassin grl ^^

• 6 years later...
Guest ordevino

InSong said: image

Its really a awesome game. Don't judge by the graphics. Game is awesome. I judge the game before and never tried it til this week and fell in love with the game.

Fun action game image

Archived