Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest angel_cutie

^haha im not sure if it was 30 seconds...it felt like about 20?

xDD

ours was jst normal.like 20 people in room,10 audition 10 watch haha

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alicewhattt

I have alot of questions.

Is there a SM audition in Seattle? When you audition do you sing the whole song? does it have to be in perfect pitch or something? They dont bring out a tuner or something, right. lol. I'm gonna tryout for singing but do you have to prepare a dance before the audition or is it just freestyle for 30 sec? I love singing but I can't read notes...would that be a problem cuz i mean I'm 15...well in KOREA I'm 16 but training take 3-5 years, no? I heard that once you get in you have to work hard and improve fast if you want to debut. Mostly SM wants to debut young idol groups. probably by 19 in korean age for girls and guys by 21?

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

^ they had the seattle global audition 2 years ago...but last year, they didn't go there.

when you sing, you don't sing the whole song. (its impossible to hear 154564+ people to sing the whole song in one day) you sing for 30 secs or more...depending when they tell you to stop. well...obviously you want them to want you, jsut sing in whatever way you're comfortable with. doesn't matter if its high pitch. at the end of the audition, you have to do the rhythm test, which is dancing...they play any songs and you dance to it.

well. don't think of it that way. i mean im almost 15 myself. if they want me, then they want me at this age.

if they want you, then they want you.

:)

does this help you?

Guest aliceamanda

hey, are ppl still talking on this...uh forum? thread? no idea...anyways, if u are, please talk to me xD

i just hope there's a global audition this year........... anyone from toronto?

Guest monica123

hey, are ppl still talking on this...uh forum? thread? no idea...anyways, if u are, please talk to me xD

i just hope there's a global audition this year........... anyone from toronto?

Me! I'm from Toronto. might be going if there's gonna be one. ^^

Guest aliceamanda

Me! I'm from Toronto. might be going if there's gonna be one. ^^

lol me too, i'm probably gonna go with a bunch of friends, especially when one told me about this, the more the merrier right? xD

Hey i'm alice, 13 turning 14 soon :( (so old man...) how old r u?

Guest chuubasa

lol me too, i'm probably gonna go with a bunch of friends, especially when one told me about this, the more the merrier right? xD

Hey i'm alice, 13 turning 14 soon :( (so old man...) how old r u?

Me too Im going for the Toronto one. -Not from T.O.- Im 18 turning 19 T_T Im old... But i dont know how to take the bus going to the venue... I only know how to get to Islington subway.

Guest wasabii_soo

^ yeahh just read the other thread about the global audition 08 :D

omg~ im so excited~ haha but im also scared...x__x ~

omg ~~ hahahaaa~~~

Guest Sam-chan

Oh they're not coming to Chicago this year! Well looks like I'm gonna have to trek over to Toronto. Could go to LA or W D.C.

Oh I'm so sad, I'll just have to see which is closer to me. :tears:

Guest heekyung0709

Oh they're not coming to Chicago this year! Well looks like I'm gonna have to trek over to Toronto. Could go to LA or W D.C.

Oh I'm so sad, I'll just have to see which is closer to me. :tears:

:tears:

It's like they keep getting further and further away from me~~~

Chicago was the closest place for me last year... >.<

Guest aliceamanda

- Audition Registration Deadlines

E-mail Registration: Applications will be accepted until One day prior to the respective audition date in each city.

omg what does this mean?!?!?!?! lol i'm sorry if i'm stupid but i thought u could just like fill out the application form on the day of the audition, like previous ones? am i wrong? i'm sooooooooooo confused, someone answer me pleaseeeeee :S hopefully there's more info about it that will be posted later

omg why am i even worried about this when it's like August........... omg it's august already?!?!?!!? aww school starts soon... :tears:

Guest angel_cutie

- Audition Registration Deadlines

E-mail Registration: Applications will be accepted until One day prior to the respective audition date in each city.

omg what does this mean?!?!?!?! lol i'm sorry if i'm stupid but i thought u could just like fill out the application form on the day of the audition, like previous ones? am i wrong? i'm sooooooooooo confused, someone answer me pleaseeeeee :S hopefully there's more info about it that will be posted later

omg why am i even worried about this when it's like August........... omg it's august already?!?!?!!? aww school starts soon... :tears:

it means they will accept email applications until that day of the auditions

so like..if the audition day is(pretend) october 1 you have to send in your email by august 31 lol

Guest aliceamanda

Me too Im going for the Toronto one. -Not from T.O.- Im 18 turning 19 T_T Im old... But i dont know how to take the bus going to the venue... I only know how to get to Islington subway.

lol Islington is pretty far from where i live, is it in Missisauga or something? no idea, i suck in geography... is the audition place the same as before? if it is, then just ask someone to drive you to Yorkdale Mall, it's pretty close to there i think. so u could say like you're just gonna shop with friends or something xD

Guest chuubasa

lol Islington is pretty far from where i live, is it in Missisauga or something? no idea, i suck in geography... is the audition place the same as before? if it is, then just ask someone to drive you to Yorkdale Mall, it's pretty close to there i think. so u could say like you're just gonna shop with friends or something xD

I could but no one can cause parents hate driving me >.<. Well If i take the subway to Toronto, then I could prolly take Taxi from there :P. Cause I planned to take the taxi from Islington but man, I dont wanna spend too much xD

Guest CitrusFlower

Wow, their not coming to Seattle this year. I'm not planning to audition but I do wanna go and see what its like

Archived