Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest aundrea

so do you have to dance to audition for singing and do we have to send a video of us singing or can we just send a recording of our voice through email

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BaoQuyen

in the US, they're coming to big cities,

such as Los Angeles, New York, and....Chicago?

if they come to chicago...hoorraahh for me! :D

dude yeah they came to newyork in 07 >.< kinda wish they'll have the SM concert in newyork though i doubt it and i kinda dont think they'll have globals this year..they have alot of un-debutted trainnies and they just debuted shinnee and would debut that girl group i doubt they would need new people just yet. Let's hope for the best soompiers!

Guest angel_cutie

^waaahhhh~~

then im gonna be too old to audition T_T

ediT

but...when trainees debut...dont they

get more trainees then??

^^" acutally that doenst make any sence right??...

but i really wish they will come this year thoe T_T

ediT

but...when trainees debut...dont they

get more trainees then??

^^" acutally that doenst make any sence right??...

but i really wish they will come this year thoe T_T

yea, but usually companies would debut like 1 group a year.

but dw, SM is always on the lookout for more trainees. If they really had too many trainees and didn't want to accept nemore i don't think they would be holding auditions in Korea every Saturday. If they didn't hold a global audition it's probably cuz they don't want to waste too much money. but we don't know yet, so we'll see how it goes. ;)

Guest angel_cutie

^ahhhh icic~

thats makes more sense xDD

>.< wish they would come thoe...its almost the usual time

for them to ancounce..

Guest iPhets

^lol yeah, i always wanted to make a drastic change like that to my life (rather than being stuck with some boring job all my life)...

and i dont want to actually give up without trying once you know? :) you never knowww~~

Guest jocilyn

Are they gonna do, another Global Audition next year????

Do, you think they'll come back?

Just wondering..... :mellow::huh:<_<

i sent them an email regarding on the auditions. surprisingly they replied around 2 weeks later and sed that they are currently in the process of making one in 2008. they sed they will notify me for further details...

Guest a_dreamer143

i sent them an email regarding on the auditions. surprisingly they replied around 2 weeks later and sed that they are currently in the process of making one in 2008. they sed they will notify me for further details...

wow!! so they are having one this year?!

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

^

^

ooooooh!

omg.

they better!

hahah

can't wait until they come to Vancouver againn!

<333

it was fun auditioning last year :)

Guest wasabii_soo

OMG? ;O

thats cool~~ ;D

i just hope they'll have one in toronto ALSO~~ TT^TT ~~~

omg~ idk why..but i feel like they wont be coming to toronto anymore :tears:

Guest chuubasa

Ah! dont say that! it makes me nervous and worried. xD

OMG? ;O

thats cool~~ ;D

i just hope they'll have one in toronto ALSO~~ TT^TT ~~~

omg~ idk why..but i feel like they wont be coming to toronto anymore :tears:

Guest TangalanG

=___= u people so lucky haha. i wish i lived in america. but im all teh way over in england =_=

i think they should come over here haha.

Guest Sam-chan

Oh I sent them my stuff in early Feb and I got an email reponse. They said that I should try out for the global auditions and that they'd notify me when that would happen. I think some of you guys got that same email response too. Do you really think they will contact us or was it just an automated response? I know I can trust my Soompi buddies though, if any of you find out something you'll certainly tell the rest of us ^_^ Oh well, we're all still waiting.

Guest chuubasa

If they come I have to go early this time! Last time I was late for the Toronto Audition. My friend was hella pissed! she was soo mad cause we waited to 3 hours hahah! And they made her sing only the chorus... And when I performed I didnt know when to stop dancing so i kinda stoped myself and the lady looked disappointed xD

Guest angel_cutie

^ hahah~

should dance until they tell you to stop xDD

oh yah~ me and my friends had to wait for like 5 hours! xDD

not the toronto one though =P

Guest chuubasa

And did you have to sony like perform 30sec - 1min? OMg it was sooo wierd cause they wanted it to be over soon so they kinda let 50 people in one room watching you. I was kinda uncomftable but i was just like ahh w.e! But I heard last year they only chose called back 2 people. If Im right last year they were looking for non-koreans.

^ hahah~

should dance until they tell you to stop xDD

oh yah~ me and my friends had to wait for like 5 hours! xDD

not the toronto one though =P

Archived