Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

if it didnt work in JYP, i dont think it would work in SM

you should probably get a different routine :D

im not even gunna try dancing, hahahahahahaha

well it got me to extra recordings... there were like 5-10 of us there. And it's not about the routine, it's about how u present yourself. Plus, SM and JYP are 2 different companies. but meh, iono yet.

Well who cares, doesn't get me in, im not going to cry and sink myself into depression. i gots other stuff to do. :P Plus, don't get in? Improve yourself. That's where the phrase "learn from your mistakes" come in. Not getting in and then sitting and crying about it won't help you if you plan to audition again.

Not to sound mean. o_o its a pretty good pointer though. Hope it helps? xD

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dork3tt3

Fallenskies: ohh thanks for the tips on dancing!! :D And you wont audition for JYP and SM? Wow. Cool, I hope your auditions this year for SM will be go wells! So dancing again?

Bonjourjoan: wow, that’s cool that you are gaining experience with these things, I hope it becomes a success! :D

Yukixyuki: oh wow, very talented!! Sadly, I only can dance lol :sweatingbullets:

^

You're welcome. :] No i'm auditioning for both of them ^^ Most likely, but i'ma do singing first probably. iono if i should do an old routine or make up a new one though. Tryouts are coming up too for me so i might make a new one or not. So i'll see how everything plans out. ^^

Guest bonjourjoan
Bonjourjoan: wow, that’s cool that you are gaining experience with these things, I hope it becomes a success! :D

yes thank you, i also do hope to be successful in it ^-^ I'm praying...

any news whether there's going to be a global audition this year for SM or not?

*curious...very!*

Guest Dork3tt3

Fallenskies: ahaha, sorry i reread my post to you, the question was supposed to be "you auditioned for JYP and SM" or something lol sorry bout that. hmm.. wells i say you should do the dance routine that was comfortable for you and shows off your dance moves! and just add more moves or a twist to the routine lol but thats my opinion cause i know others will say make a new one which is also cool too. yup yup.

bonjourjoan: i will hope and pray that everyone on this thread all make it through!! and hopefully you will be the first filipino!! lol ^_^

^

lol yea. but i'm still deciding on it. I have a lot of stuff going on rite now so i'ma have to see if i have time to do a new routine. I have to put it together and then i need to clean it before it's presentable so i don't know if i have time for that yet. :P

Guest bonjourjoan
bounjourjoan: i will hope and pray that everyone on this thread all make it through!! and hopefully you will be the first filipino!! lol ^_^

wow, ^-^, a prayer is a powerful thing...thank you

amen to that...I'll do that too *wink*

Guest Dork3tt3

Fallenskies: ohh i see. did you guys have n e news about when they are having it? oh! did you send your application/info in? *sorry i have no idea how the auditions work lol :sweatingbullets:

bonjourjoan: ya, a prayer is :sweatingbullets: but i do hope everyone who i have been having convos with will succeed!! one day i hope to have my chance.. i really LOVE to dance. :D (sorry i noticed i spelt your name wrong in the post before :sweatingbullets: )

Guest bonjourjoan
bonjourjoan: ya, a prayer is :sweatingbullets: but i do hope everyone who i have been having convos with will succeed!! one day i hope to have my chance.. i really LOVE to dance. :D (sorry i noticed i spelt your name wrong in the post before :sweatingbullets: )

lol...i didn't even notice that u mispelled it...^0^

u'll have ur chance, i'm sure...y not try submitting ur audition via email...

u're in hawaii ryt?

Guest Dork3tt3

bonjourjoan: haha, ya i added u in "bon".. :sweatingbullets:

thanks, i hope i do get my chance. :D

ohh im from hawaii. and you mean submitting a video through email?

but i give you props for trying when SM does come down. yup yup :D

you live in california huh? if i remember correctly lol :sweatingbullets:

Fallenskies: ohh i see. did you guys have n e news about when they are having it? oh! did you send your application/info in? *sorry i have no idea how the auditions work lol :sweatingbullets:

for this year? this year's not sure if they're having one but i hope so. :P

or last time? last time u send them your name, age and etc (they'll tell you on the poster i think) and then when u arrive you have to fill out a form, so u don't really have to send the online one.

Guest Dork3tt3

FallenSkies: ohh i hope they do too. even though i wont be going lol :sweatingbullets:

oh i see, so you just give them the basic info and then when you arrive, oh oks. thanks. some people send videos for their audition too huh? i would do that but i am not sure how that works.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest bonjourjoan
bonjourjoan: haha, ya i added u in "bon".. :sweatingbullets:

thanks, i hope i do get my chance. :D

ohh im from hawaii. and you mean submitting a video through email?

but i give you props for trying when SM does come down. yup yup :D

you live in california huh? if i remember correctly lol :sweatingbullets:

yup...OC, California...

thank you for the props ^-^

uhuh...the email thing...u could do that

btw, is it really true that SM id different from JYP bcoz:

...they go more on looks than the talent? *curious*

well all companies go on looks. :sweatingbullets: i think JYP doesn't go on looks AS MUCH but it doesn't mean that they don't. plz SM does pick talented people. Talent is more than just singing. I think some people forget that because when they judge if a celebrity it's all about the singing. Sure some are not as good as others but that doesn't mean they don't have talent.

Dork3tt3: yea they have email auditions. you can go to sm's website and check for more info. :]

Guest Dork3tt3

Fallenskies: thanks! :D although, i went on sm's site but when i clicked on eng. it was still in korean lol :sweatingbullets:

bonjourjoan: umm im not sure if it is n e different, but i have read in previous threads that sm does go for looks more than talent. but idk if that is true. i have always wondered that too. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Dork3tt3

^ aww i did that, on the top right corner links where can click eng, kor, japanese or something. but it didnt go through :( aww it went through for you?

Archived