[movie 2006] Youth Comic/ Almost Love 청춘만화

Guest lee ji woo

Guest lee ji woo
Kwon Sang Woo & Kim Ha Neul
KSW-KHN "Youth Comic", Las Vegas traveling [starnews 2005-10-08 09:11] Translation: SangWoo4ever.Com 2005100809023019909_1.jpg It was be known late that KSW,KHN has went to Las Vegas of U.S.A.with the shooting group for photograph the film "Youth Comic" posters. Istar showed clearly on 7th,"KSW has went to Las Vegas of U.S.A. on 3rd with KHN and the shooting group for photograph the film "Youth Comic" posters". According to the trusted follower of KSW said,"KSW has nearly finished the shooting of film "Running Wild" which act together with YJT,began the making of the last film at once". "KSW and KHN planed to take Las Vegas as the backgroud,take a photograph of the film poster out of the common. It will be used in the film market activity". KSW and KHN will come back on 10th. "Youth Comic" is a romatic film describes the love and friendship of a tae kwon do student Lee JiHuk(KSW) that dreams become a action performer such as Jackie Chen and a perform student Kim DaRae(KHN). KSW and KHN cooperate once again after the film "My tutor friend" of 2003. aoi@mtstarnews.com [info]The Tour of "Youth Comic" shooting site title2_01.jpgtitle2_02.jpgtitle2_03.jpgtitle2_04.jpgtitle2_05.jpg 1.It participates in KwonSangWoo starring movie "Youth Comic" as an extra (The extra of the scene KSW's photography is scheduled). 2.It visits the shooting site which KwonSangWoo performance. 3.Every Japanese fan will has the greeting with KwonSangWoo on that shooting day. 4.KwonSangWoo present of original products 5.Round on location site of "Sad love story" Schedule: 2005/11/18 - 2005/11/20 Relation Site: http://www.knt.co.jp/tyoec/kwon http://www.fj-t.com/cgi-bin/f.cgi?kaigai/k...0/kwon/top.html Thanks yasuko supply this info

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lee ji woo

KSW-KHN "strength of Korean wave good partners"

Translation:SangWoo4ever.Com

nopredict200510170825260.jpg

[sports Korea 2005-10-17 08:33]

KSW,KHN had showed the strength of Korean wave group since coorperating for the first time.

KSW and KHN appeared as lover's figure for shooting film "Youth Comic"(Lee Han directs,popcorn produces) at suburbs of Seoul on 15th. They shot in the hospitable fan watch attentively this day,that created the extraordinary scene of the initial shooting.

The produce company said "fans of KSW and KHN visit the initial shooting scene,and prepared rice cakes of congratulation to their cooperation".

More than 40 domestic and Japanese of KSW and KHN fan of KHN came to the shooting site. The staff have prepared the rice cakes for more than 50 people.

Japanese fans club members awaited orders in advance at the shooting site early in the morning,demonstrated the cordial figure.

The stuff of the production company said,"not only KSW,but KHN is also the popular Korean wave star who is quite paid close attention to in Japan recently,there are more and more cares from Japanese fans."

Because the actors of film "My Tutor Friend" KSW and KHN cooperate once again,it caused "Youth Comic" to be a topic work.

Because KSW shot the film "Running Wild", production group entered the scene of the children in advance.Shooting of KSW and KHN would start from the 15th.

ter@sportshankook.co.kr

yea..they are also one of my fav couples!! they were so cute in MTF!!! can't wait 4 this 2 be out!! but im guessing this is a sad one?!

Why not ??? :lol: But oppa's hair is very terrible. Hope he cut it when they start.

Yea i agree, i think oppa with long hair not nice, but with short spiky or in stairway to heaven that hairsytyle really suit him.. ^^

KHN and KSW together again?! oh, yay :) :) this should be fun! my tutor friend was one of my favorite movies and they were so cute together!

Archived