Tablo 이선웅

Maybelline Li

August 30, 2014
Haru Shows How Much She Resembles Mom Kang Hye Jung in “Superman Returns”http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/30/haru-shows-how-much-she-resembles-mom-kang-hye-jung-in-superman-returns/

As “Healing Girl” Lee Haru grows older, she resembles her mother Kang Hye Jung even more, and they confirmed that mother and daughter look identical.
On the August 31 broadcast of “Happy Sunday – Superman Returns,” Tablo, Kang Hye Jung, and Haru went on vacation to Sokcho, spending amicable time together.
Haru especially looked like Kang Hye Jung in her wedding photo, and Haru surprised Kang Hye Jung and Tablo with the cream on her nose.
On the final day of their vacation in Sokcho, Tablo and Kang Hye Jung spent quality time together sitting at a cafe which had a view of the ocean and had a good atmosphere. During a serious atmosphere, Tablo and Kang Hye Jung were surprised and burst into laughter. It was due to Haru putting cream on her nose and showing special aegyo towards her mother.
Haru putting cream on her nose was like Tablo and Kang Hye Jung reenacting their wedding photo, causing both parents to laugh. Kang Hye Jung couldn’t stop laughing at Haru, who looked identical to her, and said “It seems like Haru looked at mommy’s wedding picture.”
Haru started to put cream on Tablo and Kang Hye Jung, and Tablo and Haru were reenacting a friendly marriage photo.

You can see for yourself how much Haru and Kang Hye Jung resemble each other on the August 31 broadcast of “Superman Returns.”

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 4, 2014

Tablo’s Family Photos Reveal a Three-Layered Piggyback from “Superman Returns”http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/04/tablos-family-photos-reveal-a-three-layered-piggyback-from-superman-returns/

1005-tablos-family-feat.png
In the upcoming episode of KBS’s “Superman Returns,” “Love Started Like This” episode will be featured. Epik High’s Tablo, his wife and actress Kang Hye Jung, and their daughter Haru will go on a family date in Samcheon-dong.
As they walked the streets of Samcheon-dong, the three began to play around with each other. Kang Hye Jung started to joke with Haru and said, “Haru~mom’s legs are hurting can you give me a piggyback ride~?” She soon started to get on Haru’s back. Seeing his daughter struggle, Tablo couldn’t just walk by. Soon he had Kang Hye Jung on his back, while she had Haru on her own back, creating a three-tiered piggyback.
1005-tablos-family-superman-returns.jpg
Tablo was somehow able to stand up with the two on his back, and to this Kang Hye Jung complimented, “You’re doing so well~” However, it was revealed that Tablo brought much laughter to the set as he yelled out with every step he took.

The “Love Started Like This” episode will air this coming Sunday, October 5 on KBS. Who’s excited for this episode?

• 2 weeks later...

October 15, 2014
Tablo Promises a Gift to Radio Fans in Thanks for Support
Newsen Hwang Hye Jin  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Epik High’s Tablo shared his thoughts on making a comeback in two years.
During October 14’s broadcast of MBC FM4U’s Dreaming Radio, Tablo received messages from the listeners who purchased tickets to Epik High’s concert and started, “I hear a lot of things about the concert.”
Tablo said, “There are so many people who have been showing their generous support ever since our comeback was announced. And I think in the core of it are the listeners of Dreaming Radio.”
He continued, “I think the people who share the moment on this radio are the ones who like music and show support for one another. I wanted to say thank you. I want to prepare a gift for the Dreaming Radio family members. I will prepare something just for the listeners, other than something like a coffee set.”
78233002.jpg
Epik High will be releasing its 8th album Showbox on October 21, making its comeback in two years since the 7th album 99 was released in October of 2012. 
Epik High will also be launching its solo concert Parade 2014 on November 15 and 16 in Blue Square Samsung Card Hall in Seoul.
Photo credit: MBC FM4U

• 1 month later...

November 29, 2014
Kang Hye Jung becomes a substitute radio DJ for her husband, TABLO
Source: STARN News 20141129172318_5479827637750_1.jpg
Kang Hye Jung became a substitute radio DJ for her husband, TABLO.

On November 28th, actress Kang Hye Jung appeared on MBC FM4U 'TABLO's Dreaming Radio' as a substitute DJ for her husband, TABLO, who had to be away because of Epik High's concert tour.
It was the first time for Kang Hye Jung to host a radio program, and she selected Epik High's 'Love Love Love' as the first song. She said, "I feel very nervous to be participating in this program," and "I am so proud of TABLO, who hosts this program every day."
Meanwhile, Kang Hye Jung introduced a story of a listener who became a mother recently, and she said, "Raising a child is difficult, but I felt like I was getting saved through my child."
Meanwhile, 'TABLO's Dreaming Radio' airs on every night at 10 PM, and it can be downloaded as a podcast.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

December 2, 2014
TABLO & Haru withdrawing from 'The Return of Superman'
Source: STARN News
20141202132823_547d3fe77fe10_1.jpg
TABLO and his daughter, Lee Ha Ru, is withdrawing from 'The Return of Superman.'

On December 2nd, the production team of KBS 2TV 'The Return of Superman' told that TABLO and his daughter, Lee Ha Ru, is withdrawing from the program, and that Um Tae Woong and his daughter, Ji On, will join the program.
According to the production team, TABLO decided to withdraw from the team because of his schedules, and Um Tae Woong was selected as the new member of the program.
A representative of the production team said, "Please show a lot of support for Um Tae Woong and his three year-old daughter, Um Ji On."
TABLO and Haru's last appearance will air on November 28th, and Um Tae Woong and his daughter's first appearance will air on January 4th.
Meanwhile, 'The Return of Superman' airs on every Sunday at 4:50 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• 4 weeks later...

December 28, 2014
Tablo, Haru say goodbye to ‘Superman Is Back’
By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com) KPOPHERALD

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141228
(Twitter)Tablo, a member of the hip-hop group Epik High, confessed his reasons for leaving the reality show “Superman Is Back” on Sunday on Twitter.
The singer posted a photo of himself and his daughter Haru holding hands and looking at one another affectionately.
Along with the picture, he wrote, “Today is our last appearance on the program. I already miss the past year with the show. I was blessed with so many good memories and nice people. Thank you and happy New Year. From Haru’s dad.”
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141228
(KBS2)
Tablo was praised for being a kind father in the program. Haru’s mother, the actress Kang Hye-jeong, was also widely loved for her purity, cuteness and charm.
In the last episode, the two visited Haru’s grandfather’s grave, which they had last visited a year ago. 
The program airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m. on KBS2.

December 29, 2014
Haru and Tablo Exit ′Return of Superman′ with Touching Words
CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong Spending their last 48 hours with Mommy, Haru and Epik High′s Tablo exited KBS′ Return of Superman after about a year. 
The December 28 broadcast of Return of Superman showed Haru introducing her family of stuffed animals, all except the grandfather figure, who passed away.
52189181.jpg

Hearing this, Tablo decided to take his daughter to his father′s grave for the second time on the show. However, the difference was that Haru had grown a year older and become more mature, as she put hot packs and blankets on her grandfather′s tombstone so he wouldn′t be cold. 
She then put another hot pack on Tablo′s chest, saying she doesn′t want his heart to be cold either. 
Opening up their photo album from the past year, they showed Haru′s grandfather what they′ve been doing as Tablo′s eyes silently filled with tears. 
When Haru noticed, she asked why he was crying and why he was sad. Tablo replied that he missed his daddy, and Haru gave him a hug, saying, "Should I make a grandfather? At home? Then you can hug it when you sleep."
89118093.jpg

During his final interview, Tablo stated, "I think my heart has grown so big being with Haru that I think I can fill all the negative things as happiness in my heart. As I played with Haru, I kept thinking of Haru as not my daugther, but as a cute little friend who comes to help me feel happiness." 
He added, "Every moment was beautiful, but I remember something that Haru told me the most. When I asked her what love was, she answered, ′Love is when Daddy makes Haru smile.′
Tablo said he cried because he was so happy. 
Haru ended her appearance on Return of Superman with, "Bye. See you again." 
Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Ji On will take Tablo and Haru′s place starting January 4. 
Photo Credit: KBS

January 5, 2015
TABLO holds a surprise birthday party for his wife, Kang Hye Jung
Source: STARN News hkhellokitty02.gif
20150105125159_54aa0a5edca9d_1.jpg
On January 4th, C-JeS entertainment uploaded new photos on Kang Hye Jung's official Facebook and wrote, "Today is Kang Hye Jung's birthday. Kang Hye Jung presented a surprise gift to audiences before 'Educating Rita' performance, and a surprise gift from TABLO! Please celebrate Kang Hye Jung's birthday."
The first photo shows the surprise birthday party that TABLO prepared. Kang Hye Jung is showing a bright smile, holding her birthday cake, and TABLO is looking at her with a happy smile as well. The second photo shows Kang Hye Jung hugging TABLO, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions.
It is said that Kang Hye Jung gifted notebooks to all of the audiences prior to 'Educating Rita' performance.
Meanwhile, play 'Educating Rita' will be presented until February.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

• 3 weeks later...

January 20, 2015
Haru Proves to Be a Fashionista in Her First-Ever Solo Photo Shoothttp://www.soompi.com/2015/01/20/haru-proves-to-be-a-fashionista-in-her-first-ever-solo-photo-shoot/

haru-4.jpg
Tablo and Kang Hye Jung’s daughter, Haru, has proven herself to be an adorable fashionista in the first-ever solo photo shoot of her life.
On January 21, Haru’s pictorial for the fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar was revealed. This pictorial played out a ‘Little Bohemian’ theme with a 1970s twist to show off the 2015 Spring/Summer trends. Haru was chosen to model on her own for the very first time and displayed her cute and free-spirited charms.
Not only does she pull of a number of different styles and outfits, Haru showcases both her chic as well as playful sides with various poses.
Meanwhile, you can find the full pictorial of Haru in the February issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

• 2 weeks later...

January 30, 2015
Tablo’s Fans Invades YG Building?!
Source: BNTNews
2wam2zabxsgk718qhnttvwpq16309361.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Tablo invited his radio listeners and had a fan meeting. 
On January 29, ‘Dreaming radio with Tablo’ listeners sat down at where BIGBANG and Jinusean members usually sit with their meals. Tablo talked about his daughter Haru’s daily life and radio programs. While they were talking each other, WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon came up and said hi to them. As Tablo asked Kang Seung Yoon to take pictures with them, he accepted it readily. 
After they finished their meals, Tablo gave them a cup of coffee and took a selfie with everyone. He also showed practice rooms and his group Epik High’s studio. The studio was located right across the YG building and various instruments and figures were juxtaposed. 
Tablo and the listeners finished their YG building tour and headed to Sangam-dong for his radio schedule. When Tablo said bye to them, he promised that he would invite them again to Sangam MBC and showed his love for the fans.
Meanwhile, ‘Dreaming radio with Tablo’ airs everyday at 10pm. (photo by MBC)

• 2 weeks later...

February 12, 2015
Epik High’s Tablo Says He was Born Again on His Wedding Day
Newsen Ha Soo Jung  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Tablo expressed his love for Kang Hye Jung and Haru.
The Epik High members recently filmed the ‘Valentine’s Day Special’ of KBS 2TV’s Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook and talked about the anniversaries that they care about the most. 
Tablo said, “I think of Haru and Hye Jung’s birthdays as the most important days.”
Then he said, “My birthday is on the wedding anniversary. Because I was born again on the wedding day,” bringing out jeers of jealousy from the audience members.
87375002.jpg
While sharing a story related to Valentine’s Day, Tablo said, “I was going down the stage after performing and one female fan handed me a basket full of chocolates and candies. But she told me to give it to G-Dragon,” bringing out laughter.
The show is set to air on February 13.
Photo credit: KBS

• 3 weeks later...

March 5, 2015
Epik High’s Tablo Reveals Why He Refuses to Sing at Weddings Newsen Hwang Hye Jin  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Epik High’s Tablo revealed the reason he rejects requests to sing at weddings.
During the March 4 broadcast of MBC FM4U’s Dreaming Radio, Tablo appeared as the DJ.
On this day, a listener shared a story about being asked to sing at a wedding for the first time to which Tablo said, “It’s not an easy thing to sing for weddings. You might get shocked at the atmosphere. There are many elderly people too.”
88585002.jpg
Tablo said, “Actually, I turn down requests to sing at weddings, because I’m afraid I might cause harm to the ceremony. Epik High’s Happen Ending and Born Hater, Tablo’s Home, Bad and Airbag, I can′t sing any of those.”

Meanwhile, Dreaming Radio airs every night at 10 p.m. (KST) and can be heard through PC, smart phone application or MBC mini.
Photo credit: MBC FM4U

• 4 weeks later...

April 1, 2015
Tablo to create own label

Source: The Korea Times
16-02(388).jpg

Hip-hop group Epik High's leader Tablo or Lee Seon-woong revealed that he has established an independent music company through his radio show "Tablo's Dreaming Radio" on Monday.
Tablo named his label "HIGH GROUND," referring to high quality music. The musician's company plans to produce all genres of music.
The singer emphasized that he still belongs to YG Entertainment as a leader of Epik High, and that he is not leaving the company. With his label, Tablo said he plans to help artists demonstrate their ability.
Epik High and its leader performed at music festival South by Southwest (SXSW) in Texas two weeks ago. The group is schedule to visit Manila on April 18 and Hong Kong the next day for concerts. In May, Epik High will tour eight cities in Japan.

April 8, 2015
Tablo Celebrates The First Anniversary of Being A DJ
Source: BNTNews
rljmg3da6tk9w072e37ppdd8eeeqyfdg.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Tablo will hold a special event to commemorate his first anniversary of being a DJ. 
On April 21 at 7pm, Tablo and the staff of his radio program ‘Tablo’s Dreaming Radio’ will make a special time to watch a movie with the listeners for better communications. 
The staff said, “Epik High’s leader, YG Entertainment’s producer and Label Hi Ground’s CEO Tablo is so busy these days. However, his affection to the radio is great. Since he wants to be the DJ of the program for long time just like Bae Chul Soo, he put Bae Chul Soo’s picture on his phone.”
To celebrate his first anniversary, he will rent a theater, invite the fans and watch ‘WHIPLASH’ together. He will also hold a mini fan meeting to communicate with the fans. 
Meanwhile, MBC FM4U ‘Tablo’s Dreaming Radio’ airs at 10pm KST every day. (photo by bntnews DB)

• 3 months later...

July 21, 2015

Haru Wishes Her Dad Tablo a Happy Birthday With Adorable Instagram Photos and Handmade Card

Soompi

harutablo.png

Epik High‘s Tablo is celebrating his birthday on July 22, and his daughter Haru has posted some sweet birthday messages for her dad on Instagram – with some help from her mom, actress Kang Hye Jung!

Tablo and Haru left the popular KBS show “Superman Returns” in December 2014, but thankfully as Haru’s parents are active on social media, fans have still been able to catch glimpses of the adorable young girl as she grows up.

Just before midnight, a photo was posted on the Instagram @tabloisdad, which is reportedly managed by Kang Hye Jung. The photo reads “Happy birthday, dad” and the caption says “It’s going to start soon! #dad’sbirthday #0722.”

The next photo shows Haru smiling up at the camera with the text “I love you, dad. Happy birthday, dad. Dad, you’re the best! – Haru.”

haru2.png

A third photo shows Haru making a funny pose in a bright outfit with the English caption, “Yo, happy birthday to tablo oh~ #welike2party.”

Tablo also posted a photo of a birthday card made by Haru to his own Instagram, @blobyblo, in the early hours of July 22. He writes as the caption, “When I came home in the early hours of my birthday after finishing up work, I found this letter on my bed. I’m not sure whether it was because I was grateful or sorry, but some unfamiliar emotion made me cry. In this moment, I think that I’ve become a grown-up.”

haru.png

Happy birthday, Tablo!

Source (1)

July 26, 2015

Tablo’s Daughter Haru Shows Her Love for a Neighborhood Dog in New Photo

Soompi 

harudog.png

On July 26, a photo was posted on Instagram of Epik High member Tablo‘s adorable five-year-old daughter Haru showing her affection for a neighborhood puppy.

Haru is well known from when she appeared on the reality show “Superman Returns” with her dad Tablo from 2013 to the end of 2014. Although they’re no longer on the show, fans have been able to keep up with Haru and her family through the Instagram @tabloisdad, which features photos of Haru’s daily life and is reportedly managed by Haru’s mom, actress Kang Hye Jung.

The caption to this photo says, “Ohdong, take care~”. Haru also happens to be carrying a white plush dog in her arms, which matches her all-white outfit.

It seems that Haru is just as much of an animal lover as ever!

July 31, 2015

Epik High, actor Cha Seung-won re-sign with YG

Source: The Korea Times

Hip-hop group Epik High and actor Cha Seung-Won, 45, have renewed their contracts with YG Entertainment. .

Since joining YG in January, Cha's career has flourished as he appeared in dramas and a reality show, "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village." He has also appeared in ads for numerous brands and was recently cast in a movie, "Gosanja Daedongyeojido." 

Meanwhile, Epik High will hold eight concerts at Sogang University's Mary Hall in Seoul (July 31- Aug. 2, and Aug. 7-9). The group also successfully wrapped up a North American tour. One of its members, Tablo, 35, established YG's new sub-label, "High Ground," with the goal of discovering hidden talents.

janee@koreatimes.co.kr,

August 1, 2015

Tablo Reveals the Secret to His Happy Marriage With Kang Hye Jung

Soompi

Tablo-Kang-Hye-Jung.png

On July 31, Tablo discussed his marriage life with actress Kang Hye Jung on MBC FM4U’s “Tablo’s Dreaming Radio.”

A listener sent a message saying, “[Kang] Hye Jung said this on a broadcast. There are a lot of enemies and people you fight with in the world, but don’t force your spirit onto the person you love. Is this your secret to living happily together?”

Tablo answers, “I think so. It’s true. We don’t show pride to each other at all. That’s why Hye Jung gets surprised sometimes. After being together for a long time and going outside, I becomes someone’s older brother and someone’s senior. When she sees me in situations where I receive respect, she needs a little bit of time to adjust. It’s because I don’t show pride at home and neither does Hye Jung.”

He continues, “On the other hand, when I go to Hye Jung’s work place like a movie set, I wonder if she is the same person I live with. And the person who makes us automatically turn off our pride is our daughter Haru. I hadn’t thought of it before, but I think it could be true.”

Meanwhile, “Tablo’s Dreaming Radio” airs every weekday at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

August 3, 2015

Kang Hye Jung Checks Out Husband Tablo’s New HIGHGRND Headquarters

Soompi

kanghyejung.jpg

On August 3, Epik High‘s Tablo posted a photo to his Instagram of his wife, actress Kang Hye Jung at the new offices of his label HIGHGRND.

In the photo, Kang Hye Jung is sporting a great pixie hairdo in a flattering shade of blonde. Tablo writes as the caption, “she likes it. #Haru’smom. #HIGHGRND.”

In addition to being a renowned actress, Kang Hye Jung is of course also the mother of Haru, who appeared on the show “Superman Returns” with Tablo from 2013 to December 2014. Kang Hye Jung is now reportedly managing the Instagram @tabloisdad, which features photos of Haru in her daily life.

Tablo’s new label HIGHGRND recently signed its first artist, the indie band Hyukoh. He previously gave his Instagram followers a tour of the impressive new HIGHGRND headquarters, as well as uploaded a picture of two members of Hyukoh visiting the office for a casual meeting.

Source (1)

Archived