[Movie 2008] Antique Bakery 앤티크-서양골동 양과자점

Rebby

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaejoongie <3

although it's coming out, I'm still sad because most likely we abroad fans wont be able to watch it until the DVD comes out. T_T

I'll be awaiting for the reviews for those who can watch it.

although it's coming out, I'm still sad because most likely we abroad fans wont be able to watch it until the DVD comes out. T_T

I'll be awaiting for the reviews for those who can watch it.

it's gonna be shown in singapore, malaysia and japan soon. so if you're living in one of those countries or anywhere near, you can catch it in the cinemas. :)

Antique's Ju Ji Hun and Yoo Ah In have confirmed their guesting in Come to Play, taping on October 22, episode to be aired on Nov. 3. :w00t:

very excited too for the premier on Oct. 28!

I'm sure that a kind soul will at least upload the raw movie for others to translate and enjoy. (: I'm really looking forward to this. I saw the manga and read what it was about before I was ever into BL/shounen-ai/yaoi. I'm so thrilled that it has some gorgeous guys, and I know almost all of them! :D

Depending on the price, I'd probably buy it if I saw it somewhere, even if it turned out to be pretty bad. I usually don't have very high expectations of gay movies ~ so long as SOMEONE ends up happy, I'm okay with PWP. XD

JJH + KJW = :wub:

What's up with all the japanese to korean remakes?! >.< .Sigh. I really like the japanese version of Antique

Then I hope you will like Korean version too ;)

What's up with all the japanese to korean remakes?! >.< .Sigh. I really like the japanese version of Antique

i think this is correct too. :ph34r:

what's up with all the korean to japanese remakes? ;)

Guest RoxettA

His name is Andy Gillet he's a French actor.

So I've search for his photo

6affb2aa-6a62-416a-a1ce-ed91b5af693.jpg

73.jpg

610x.jpg

aww, how cute! lol

He's a model too. I'm happy that he kissed kim jae wook in the film, they both look quite good :rolleyes:

... remakes... remakes... remakes... each version has its own beauty and story to tell...

Antique from manga come to life by different versions, remakes -- Japanese, Korean, Chinese...

castoj4.jpg

credit daumju

Behind the scenes... JiHun & Antique...

752b586246b4e2c6e6113aeib2.jpg

credit dcblack

rgds :D

^There are also Korean to Japanese remakes as well, latest example, Mawang.

Remakes occur everywhere, period. I used to get upset at them as well but if you think about it seriously, there isn't really anything to get emotional about. They'll never tarnish the original & if anything, alot of the times it makes the original seem even better.

That said, I have faith in the Korean version! I enjoyed the Japanese Antique, it really grasped the friendship btwn the 4men nicely & it was funny w/o being OTT. Though it has been so long, I think the new version will bring new life to the story. Judging from the trailer, I'm eagerly looking forward to the "yaoiness" of the manga that the Jdorama kinda sidestepped. Heck, if I was a guy I'd def become a patisier, turn gay & then crack onto Ju Ji Hoon too XD XD

^What the aljsdlkahflk;j??? The Taiwanese version, is that actually happening or are these pics just a fan creation?? If it's happening, I am so there!!

Guest fishyilu

ugh, i soo want! JOOJIHOON ♥ how omfg yummy, i wish there was a shop like that near our school. i'd go crazy and probably spend all my money there x]]] i'm so looking forward to this movie <3

dcju

vogue korea

antique cast

VOGUE_KOREA_200811-01.jpg

c163ad648a4f4eebf73654cd.jpg

VOGUE_KOREA_200811-02.jpg

VOGUE_KOREA_200811-03.jpg

ehhh f9ers, thanks for the pics, lotsa bricks there. hahahah!

can you imagine hanging out with these four in real life? coolness.

watched the trailer, fell in love, read the manga, can't wait to see it ^^

so many hot guys in one movie XD my yaoi dream came true XD

Guest cheli001

From Antique website... KJW & JiHo sweet moments... hahaha... :lol:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/990/dirow0.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2383/dir2gf0.jpg

^ dancing in the rain...

rgds :D

Download Link:

http://ziness.gscdn.com/dmc/ziness/movie/a.../antique_04.swf

Credit Antique 2008 blog

Reup: