지형이의 머리부터 발끝까지 사소한거 하나하나 다 챙기는 남자친구.

이들의 엽기적인 애정행각은 과연 어디까지인가..

아직도 이 커플을 몰르는 사람은 도대체 누구야~~~

웃찾사 안본거 후회해요 안해요?

1, 2, 3 !! 삼초만에 후회할 짓을 왜해요~~

공감백배. 야유만배 ..누구야~

(from sbs.co.kr/smile...)

Guest ☆ euny

Wow I didn't know someone remade this thread after the forum reopened! I had made the original thread last time around and there weren't too many people posting so I didn't do it again. But glad someone else made a thread and people are posting!

Anyway, are there any fans of Kim Shin Young from 'Heng Neem Ah'? HAHA well funny thing is, last year my uncle was telling me that she had become famous on the Internet before she debuted on Oot Chat Sa because of a video she and her friends made at a noraebang [karaoke place]. And as luck would have it, he sent it to me today! It's pretty funny if you ask me... She's singing Wax's 'Money' - and the crazy side of her that she displays on Oot Chat Sa is evident.

Go here if you want to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=pZKQn3L6ZKA

Enjoy! ^__^

Wow I didn't know someone remade this thread after the forum reopened! I had made the original thread last time around and there weren't too many people posting so I didn't do it again. But glad someone else made a thread and people are posting!

Anyway, are there any fans of Kim Shin Young from 'Heng Neem Ah'? HAHA well funny thing is, last year my uncle was telling me that she had become famous on the Internet before she debuted on Oot Chat Sa because of a video she and her friends made at a noraebang [karaoke place]. And as luck would have it, he sent it to me today! It's pretty funny if you ask me... She's singing Wax's 'Money' - and the crazy side of her that she displays on Oot Chat Sa is evident.

Go here if you want to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=pZKQn3L6ZKA

Enjoy! ^__^

I remember you made the thread last time! I was very glad you did because I didn't know others on soompi watched the show until I saw thread. :)

Thanks for sharing that clip - Kim Shin Young is hilarious, lol. My mom and I love "Heng Neem Ah."

Ah, I read that Kim Ki Ook and the other members of "Hwa Sang Go" are going to return soon with a new corner... I can't wait to see their comeback, along with a new corner from Kim Pilsoo and Yoon Jin Young. :)

Guest dream_on

hii i'm new to this thread, new to this show actually. my dad just realllyyyy wants to watch it cause apparently, it's hilarious. ^_^ ahah well i just gotta see for myself.

The Moose: are you going to continue having these in your clubbox? :) i would realllyyy appreciate it! i'm currently downloading the one that you have right now.

Guest The Moose

hii i'm new to this thread, new to this show actually. my dad just realllyyyy wants to watch it cause apparently, it's hilarious. ^_^ ahah well i just gotta see for myself.

The Moose: are you going to continue having these in your clubbox? :) i would realllyyy appreciate it! i'm currently downloading the one that you have right now.

Hey, thanks!

I'll continue to upload them on my clubbox.

I get a good laugh with this show.

Maybe a bit too much... :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, I love the new skit "Beat Boys." 양세형 (from "Hwa Sang Go"), 박규선 ("1 Haknyun 3 ban") and 이용진 ("Weh ee Reh") are back!

The Oot Chat Sa team will be doing another Pokso Song Festival in honor of New Years. I'm not sure if people have seen the one they did for Chusok. But it's basically a show of parodies, where the gagmen/women perform as singers. For the Chusok Special, they performed parodies of Shinhwa, Boa, Bi, Beyonce, Britney Spears, etc.

For the upcoming show, they're going to do parodies of Dong Bang Shin Ki (윤진영, 김필수, 최영수, 황영진, 박충수), Ivy (김신영) and others.

The program will air on Monday, January 30 in Korea. I can't wait :)

^ I could upload them on ysi if people would like. But I only have LQs of the most recent episodes at the moment...

Here are some caps from the Pokso Song Festival. :)

(click on the thumbnail for a larger image)

pokso17xm.th.jpg

pokso29hh.th.jpg

pokso31ok.th.jpg

pokso43ts.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest mushu

Ack, sorry I haven't been uploading the episodes. I'm now going to be uploading the episodes weekly for this show. :) You'll be able to find the links in this thread.

I was also thinking maybe I could make cuts of old skits... like Robocop? And weh-ee-reh? I have a bunch of episodes but they're burned on CD. I'll see if it's possible to do those once I make space on my hard drive, lol. :)

Archived