Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest jamesyoon

can someone tell me who the ACTOR IS that played in the movie with jeon ji hyun in White Valentine, and the Uninvited. And to get something clear, she was 19 i believe in Korean "years" when she was filming that movie? If not 18..And wow she looks just as beautiful she did 6 years ago as she does today, not a SINGLE SIGN of rinkles and i honestly think she became more beautiful throughout the past years. Still has the baby fat on her face which is adorable. A cute voice. and ROUND BUBBLY EYES :blink: anyways can someone be so kind to gimme the fan link in soompi to the guy who played in White Valentine and The Uninvited THANKS!!

love the new photos there moogles :D

here are some re-ups of JJH's photos:

jeonjihyun092920285529.jpgjeonjihyun092920285429.jpg2004jeon14.jpg

2004jeon13.jpg2004jeon10.jpg

j01.jpgj04.jpg

08_20040901121816.jpg34_20040901121448.jpg21_20040901121324.jpg

thanks! first time posting in this thread.

so sexy!!! always my fave korean star together with SHG. :wub:

Has anyone seen The Uninvited? Is it any good? hehe

i did! i dont know how to describe it..hehehe... its okay i guess. :)

excerpts:

WHEN 'BRAD' MEETS SASSY GIRL

Taiwanese actor Chang Chen, 29, has a new nickname - Asia's Brad Pitt.

It was bestowed by Korean reporters who were apparently smitten by his roguish charm when he spoke passionately about his new film, Three Times.

Even My Sassy Girl's Jeon Ji Hyun, 24, was not impervious to his appeal.

She made the first move when they met at a Piff party - by extending her hand first.

The willowy star of upcoming new film, Daisy, then told Chang Chen that she once worked with his older brother, director Chang Han, to film a beverage commercial in Taiwan.

Chang Chen later told Taiwanese reporters that she was taller than he expected, and that she was gentle and quiet.

WE WANT DAISY

The film is helmed by a Hong Kong director, stars three South Korean A-listers, and was shot in Holland.

Such is the international appeal of Andrew Lau's Daisy - judging by the hundreds of enquiries that reportedly flooded the Piff, some from as far as Berlin, Venice and Cannes.

And finally, Andrew and his gorgeous-looking cast - Jeon Ji Hyun, Jung Woo Sung and Lee Sung Jae - met the media.

A trailer was shown, and Andrew said he had no problems communicating with the cast, as Ji Hyun spoke English and Woo Sung could understand Mandarin.

Ji Hyun plays an artist caught between an assassin (Woo Sung) and a cop (Sung Jae)

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,4136,95940,00.html

Holy crap, it's orphannies! :lol: Good to see you back here. Now for jcs to pop by again as well. :D

How's it going?

hey jun!! just popping in!! hehehe

i dont think someone has posted this pic before..

00530276_2.jpg