Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Oh my if she ever promote here in our country i don't know what will happened to me..hahahah..

​So good to be true but the fact that we are going to watch this movie in our country is  already a gift to us. I'm so damn excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we can expect that goddess will go to different countries to promote this movie??? More goddess exposure, soooon........................ I'm going to wait ...........

• Like 3

Guest skyelee

Hello, everyone here at the JJH thread! It's been a super long while since I've been here and I already forgot my old password so I created a new login (I was previously skyelee21, so there's not much of a difference). I'm so happy to see this thread still alive and all... I actually have been lurking ever since but I was just enjoying the exchange between all of you. Hopefully I'd still be able to join discussions here and all.

If any of you are on tumblr, just wanna say that www.mysassyjihyun.tumblr.com is mine. It's not very updated lately because I have been very busy at work, but I still post stuff every so often. Please do visit! Thank you!

Hello, everyone here at the JJH thread! It's been a super long while since I've been here and I already forgot my old password so I created a new login (I was previously skyelee21, so there's not much of a difference). I'm so happy to see this thread still alive and all... I actually have been lurking ever since but I was just enjoying the exchange between all of you. Hopefully I'd still be able to join discussions here and all.

If any of you are on tumblr, just wanna say that www.mysassyjihyun.tumblr.com is mine. It's not very updated lately because I have been very busy at work, but I still post stuff every so often. Please do visit! Thank you!

Hiii and welcome back! Actually I have to say thanks to you!!! I remember when I started to be a JJH fan, I've found www.mysassyjihyun.tumblr.com and read  everything on your page and get to know my idol more. I dont have tumblr but  till now I still lurking in your page, love your comments. Hope you will have more time to join us in the JJH soompi thread! 

Edited by heart_jjh
  • Like 1

Guest skyelee

Hiii and welcome back! Actually I have to say thanks to you!!! I remember when I started to be a JJH fan, I've found www.mysassyjihyun.tumblr.com and read  everything on your page and get to know my idol more. I dont have tumblr but  till now I still lurking in your page, love your comments. Hope you will have more time to join us in the JJH soompi thread! 

​Oh that's awesome! I feel really happy to know that I have at least helped old and new JJH fans get their fix, even during times when there were no news at all about her. ^^

I love that Jihyun is heading to Cannes. Can't wait to see her photos there. I'm pretty sure's she's going to rock the red carpet~ <3 (And I also hope she goes for a day out like she did before. Her photos back then were so cute and she looked so happy! ^^ I want more!

Jun Ji-hyun departs for Cannes Film Fest

Actress Jun Ji-hyun flew to France on Thursday to attend the 2015 Cannes Film Festival, which kicked off Wednesday.

Jun plans to attend the Cannes Classics section -- dedicated to heritage films and works of the past -- during the festival.

Jun wore a discreet outfit of a blue blouse and black pants before her departure.

Four Korean films have been invited to be screened at this year's festival, which concludes on May 24, though none feature Jun.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505151506259377830_2

• Like 1

Goddess is scheduled to attend the premiere and gala dinner for Cannes restored classic films section sponsored by Gucci. I'm expecting a lot of JJH sightings. Hoping we'll see pictures of her with other international celebrities and entertainment bigwigs. A picture with Jeon Do Yeon and Kim Hye Soo won't hurt either. :wub:

290462_239758_5235.jpg

Edited by saoirselmo
  • Like 2

Guest queenjihyun

Goddess at cannes again so excited..:) she really loves to surprise her fans with her event..hehehe

Love her outfit today..for sure she's wearing GUCCI fron head to toe..

8789eecajw1es4uo12g08j218o1kw11s.jpg

Guest queenjihyun

Saw this on instagram posted 2 days ago..I think this is the hotel where goddess will stay.

Just translate the caption:

Here #DiorCannes # # Cannes VIP world and was the aunt # filmmakers Mr. Jeon arriving soon handajyo #MajesticHotel # actresses have loved a legendary hotel Majestic Hotel entrance # # # mwonjin's great sports cars do not know #JuliaELLE # Julia editor

Guest queenjihyun

Jun Ji-hyun will attend the Cannes Film Festival

005BDVz9gw1es4vd1nofoj30e60memyn.jpg

South Korea's top stars will embark on the world's top directors with the Cannes Film Festival red carpet.
    Following after 2011, the second time to participate in the Cannes Film Festival, Jun Ji-hyun on the 15th through the airport to go to France, will participate in the evening of 16 at the Cannes Film Festival, "the classic film unit," the official activities.
    One official said, "the Cannes Film Market in you for the" assassination "attitude is quite positive" and said "look forward to its results."

Korean network news commentary below:
This part of the Korean netizen comments under the news, regardless of the K-Day views

After 1. [+ 433-39] Gianna Jun star of really like it ... out of a masterpiece, at a relatively difficult situation to get married, and with the star you usher in a second heyday ... the feeling she was born artist
2. [+ 339-47] age after hyun also very beautiful ah kkk really famous figure GOOD GOOD
3. [+ 294-39] While it is very pretty, but it felt more beautiful hair long time!
4. [+ 234-40] Korea's leading actress Jun Ji-hyun! zzang zzang
5. [+ 208-36] we should be proud of the actor
6. [+ 25-2] I really curious, Jun Ji-hyun at the ceremony or the red carpet Why is this like?Hum shoes skirt hairstyle makeup does not seem to be a contrast of ... ah ... I beg to change with it
7. [+ 13-1] handsome husband, but also earn a lot of money, she was a person have a kk although I think she was the only female artist beautiful, although there are efforts ingredients, but I think she luck is also very good.
8. [+ 21-10] really want to die before some see her 

*article on naver translated in chinesse and translated on english tnx to google translate..hehehe*

Guest queenjihyun

Im just curious if she is going to walk at the red carpet in cannes?.im seeing other asian actress like fan bing bing walk the red carpet..so im hoping goddess also do that..heheh.reading some news looks like its just for the gucci sponsored event where she is invited.