Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

hey heart_jj dont forget the pix and video. thanks :)

Rachelle N. thanks for sharing pix. she looks young.. :)

​yeah she's so young and even can compete to an 18 yrs old girl,...................truly a vampire .............

​wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it a fan signing or just a visit in the store?????

Just visit the store! She was there about 10min and then leave again but she sooooo beautiful in person. Even from far distance I can see her beautiful skin

Sorry me for bad quality of the pics but Im still shaking and amazed by her!!!! Now I love her forever!!! She is such a goddess of beauty

​Your pics are great! Thanks for sharing! Is she as beautiful in person as she is in her photos and on screen?

heart_jjh

Fighting!!! I feel like I was there, so excited for you :D

Wooppps, I was typing this post this morning and can only post it just now, thank you for sharing the pics @heart_jjh :D

Edited by kristy86

Everybody, I'm still very excited but let me try to tell you about my experience of today meeting our goddess. Today she was very in time so the media could not write bad stuff about her. I took pictures and videos of her but its really hard for me because I love to stare at her with my own eyes. I got a feeling that no camera could capture her real beauty. When I looked at her I feel like I got hypnotize, I can not look at anything else. She was sooo beautiful in her dress and her skin,hair was shining. I noticed sometimes she look very shy for example when she appear and all the cameras start to take pics of her. One moment, a fan drop something down and made a really loud noise, JJH turned in the direction of the fan and check out if he/she is ok or not, that was so cute. She is beautiful but the JJH's charm makes her gorgeous. Even without a touch or a little smalltalk, I already feel blessed and totally amazed by her appearance today.

Sorry me for bad quality of the pics but Im still shaking and amazed by her!!!! Now I love her forever!!! She is such a goddess of beauty

​Other says that photos and camera doesn't give justice to her real beauty, is it true????? Is her face really that small???? I'm just fangirling over her. Lol.............

CEI81xVUUAAfE31.jpg

CEI81w8UEAAWH3H.jpg

CEI8sMjUUAAbXgN.jpg

CEI8sMmUIAA1Fpq.jpg

CEI8sNCUUAA1tNd.jpg

CEI8sM3UEAAVJFi.jpg

CEI8nsHUUAAY_hi.jpg

CEI8nsaUgAIU-Cb.jpg

CEI8nsUUUAA8xXe.jpg

CEI8nsYVEAEqhb_.jpg

CEI8kLFVIAABMsB.jpg

CEI8kKuUMAAvohY.jpg

CEI8kNgUIAAFfqR.jpg

CEI8kKcUMAE28pk.jpg
CEImFUCUgAESfQL.jpg

CEImFjJVAAATnV3.jpg

CEIoBaoVIAAKKV3.jpg

CEIoBbwUkAAueKE.jpg

CEIoBcEUIAAYTdt.jpg

CEIoBbGUsAIHpxB.jpg

cr as tagged:

Everybody, I'm still very excited but let me try to tell you about my experience of today meeting our goddess. Today she was very in time so the media could not write bad stuff about her. I took pictures and videos of her but its really hard for me because I love to stare at her with my own eyes. I got a feeling that no camera could capture her real beauty. When I looked at her I feel like I got hypnotize, I can not look at anything else. She was sooo beautiful in her dress and her skin,hair was shining. I noticed sometimes she look very shy for example when she appear and all the cameras start to take pics of her. One moment, a fan drop something down and made a really loud noise, JJH turned in the direction of the fan and check out if he/she is ok or not, that was so cute. She is beautiful but the JJH's charm makes her gorgeous. Even without a touch or a little smalltalk, I already feel blessed and totally amazed by her appearance today.

Awww,i'm so happy for you :),you already saw her in real life, you had a very memorable annd wonderful trip.so she's really more beautiful in person than in pictures,i saw some popular idols u who had there concerts in my country and they just look the same in pics and in person..

Are there a lot of people and media?,,i hope she will do another fansign just like what she did in droptop and samsung..