Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

April 17, 2015
Elle releases photos of Jun Ji-hyun modeling Gucci
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150417(Elle Korea)

Fashion magazine Elle Korea released further photos online from its cover story with actress Jun Ji-hyun, who showcases Gucci's pre-fall collection and accessories.
Jun, who is currently on the cover of Elle Korea's April issue, models embellished clothing and patterned dresses by the Italian luxury brand. She is currently advertising the brand across Asia.
Jun, 33, will appear on six other Elle covers across Asia, including in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam and Singapore, for the magazine's May issues, which will be released later this month.
Jun is considered one of Korea's most beautiful actresses. Her next film project will be the crime film "Assassination," which is scheduled for release this summer.http:restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150417
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150417
By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Maybe my eyes bias to JJH :D:D that i find her pics the most charismatic ones i find her pics unique maybe because her pics doesn't depicts innocence but looks like an independent woman,her hair stands out to me :Dhehehe..they are all pretty though,especially the first one the mother of jan di,i always see her as a mother in kdramas and shes good at acting..

Guest queenjihyun

JJH ELLE INTERVIEW

Page 1.

At the start of the shoot, a song was playing in the studio. It was in the movie ’Begin Again’ called ‘Lost Stars’. She always bring songs to the magazine shoot and listen to them repeatedly. While the staff are hurrying about in the studio, JJH quietly hangs around but still attracts attention, needless to say. In the studio, the people’s line of sight stops at either of two things : if not at her directly, then it’s the screen device that she is fingering with. When everyone wants to see her with their own two eyes, as long as JJH is looking at the camera, surrounded by people who are concerned with making her ‘the world’s most beautiful’, she is at one with the scenery.

During these 17 years, JJH as an actor holding on to her place, life under the lime lights need to withstand too much attention and evaluation. But to her, these are not important. In 17 years, the world changed a lot, and she didn’t compete with time, as time only brought her maturity to accompany her along. Back in her former position, she has again returned to people’s line of sight. She has always been, and will be so in future. In the studio, the song looped to Jose James’ ‘Come To My Door’. This is the other song that she prepared. There is not a third one.

Q: When you saw the people outside the window are surprised that ‘JJH is here’, what’s your reaction?

A: Just now at the window, I did exchange glances with the people outside. Suddenly I thought “will that person recognize me?” (laugh)

Q: If you can be recognized, would that surprise you?

A: Will it?

Q: Maybe they think it’s not possible “you can see her like this”?

A; Previously I don’t appear much on TV hence they think as such. Since “You Who Came From The Stars” (hereinafter referred to as “You Stars”), people seem to know me very well.

Q: Compared to movies, you have only a handful of TV series, isn’t it?

A: As a matter of fact, “You Stars” is my first TV drama in a leading role.

Page 2

Q: This is saying, the first TV drama garnered an amazing success. Do you feel any different effect from movies?

A: "You Stars" received ratings of nearly 30%. That’s like 10 million viewers in movie standard. That also means two days a week, I’m standing in front of 10 million viewers. The feeling is totally not the same as in the movie market. Moreover, for movies, you need to go to a cinema and buy ticket, and then only you can watch it. When you want to watch TV, you just need to turn it on, so there’s more of a sense of closeness. The other thing is "You Stars" received good response in Asia. Also different is that while it was being aired, you can get the reaction from overseas and this amazed me.

Q: Coming back to comparison with movies, isn’t the tight schedule for TV drama shooting exhausting?

A: When I felt like almost dying, it was over. (laugh) The human body is miraculous. Even with only 1 hour sleep, it can produce the strength to persist. And in this way, the mystery of the human body continues.

Q: Is it too much to say that this is welcoming the second prime period?

A: After filming "My Sassy Girl", it could be said that I became popular in Asia. Now when I think of it, it was a rare opportunity. At that time, I should have done better. It was quite funny how smoothly it was accepted locally. Therefore, after "You Stars", I’m very grateful to return to everyone’s line of sight. I think there will not be another second chance like this again, hence now I have to work even harder. I hope to get all the love out there, and I will go all out to do whatever I can do.

Q: Some things, you need time to let it settle before you understand, then the resulting outcome is more solid.

A: I feel that this is giving your ownself a much-needed time to self-heal and recharge.

Q: Heard that Director Choi Dong Hun’s “Assasination” completed filming in February. Collaborating for the 2nd time with Director Choi Dong Hun after "The Thieves", do you have different thoughts from other people?

A: Initially, there was a dream of becoming the Director’s “classic heroine”, and this aspect is probably different from others. Also, with Director Choi Dong Hun, I am sure we understand each other without saying much.

tnx to @jaimex for the translation :D

Hey guys, have you seen this vid? Its 12 yrs ago,a show in japan??? and its like a day/night with jjh .... though i dont understand what they're talking about i find myself laughing when they're laughing, we see a glimpse of her private life through this vid, now its impossible to even think that she would do things like this ever again hahahahhaha.......

Guest queenjihyun

Hahaha back then when selfie is not popular jun ji hyun had many selfies .she is so cute and that dog too. :D how we wish that she can do that again taking some glimpse on her private life with her hubby..hahahahaha

Btw cth and jjh is ❤

For @FrauleinR. Want a good laugh to start off your week? Apparently, it's a slow news week, and this was considered newsworthy to some reporters...
JEON JI HYUN PURCHASED 2.8 BILLION WON APARTMENT WITH HER HUSBAND...WHY?[Korean News - EDAILY - 21 APRIL 2015]
Actress Jeon Ji Hyun purchased a 2.8 billion apartment with her husband, Choi Joon Hyuk, in Daechi-dong, Gangnam, in February 2012. It is the apartment where they currently reside. According to a real estate agent, the current market value of the apartment is 3.3-3.5 billion won which is a 500 million won appreciation from about three years ago. Jeon Ji Hyun has already a building rich net worth of 25 billion won from her real estate holdings in Samseong-dong, Gangnam, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam, and Ichon-dong, Yongsan. Noticeable part of the apartment is that it is jointly owned with her husband. Celebrity couple Eugene and Ki Tae Young also jointly purchased a home in Gangnam. Edaily discovered the equity on the couples' homes were divided 2:1 between Jeon Ji Hyun and her husband while 9:1 between Eugene and Ki Tae Young. Couples jointly purchasing real estate together is known to be helpful with taxes. In the past division of property was a convenient way to prevent one-sided trades taking advantage of any change of relationship between the co-owners of the property. A real estate official said, " Real estate income taxes are applied to individual ownership. If owned jointly because of differences in incomes may benefit from a tax reduction or exemption. If you're a high earning celebrity, the tax administration is particularly concerned because joint ownership is the preferred route."
Netizens reactions...
[+3330,-126] What's wrong with people who make money and spend it. Why do nosy reporters invade a person's minimal space[+2290,-45] Money earns money and so will buying land that earns 500 million no matter hard you try, a lot of celebrities do not have to worry about opportunities to make a fortune[+1765,-91] Turned off by the intrusion of privacy of whether a person buys a house or not[+1521,-111] Why is jointly purchased? What does it matter if a married couple purchased it together? Fishing to create a controversy in order to increase the number of clicks...This is a real turn off and reporters should be disciplined[+773,-30] Jeon Ji Hyun is life itself lottery
-------------------Nice try, reporters, in your futile attempts in creating a controversy around one of your biggest celebrities. [-X These reporters should focus their energies on their prime minister and his scandal for allegedly taking bribes. I can't wait until JJH has a kid. Then the reporters will say she had a kid in order to get tax exemptions for having dependents. LOL