Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

JEON JI HYUN HOUSE RESTRUCTURE DISPUTE..."THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL PROBLEM"[Korean News - EDAILY - 14 APRIL 2015]
Hallyu star Jeon Ji Hyun is involved in a dispute over the parking lot design of her 7 billion won house. The parking design has been confirmed to have no legal problem at all. Nevertheless, nearby residents continue to complain and a building permit hasn't been approved. The actress bought the home in the Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu neighborhood called the "Beverly Hills of South Korea" where celebrity couple Kim Nam Joo and Kim Seung Woo also live. Current state of Jeon Ji Hyun's home is demolition of the previous building structures. Some neighbors are opposed to the plans for the parking lot entrance to be changed from the previous building's parking entrance (C line) to the rear side of the building (D line). A representative from the architectural firm said "Frustrating the unfairness when other homes nearby have parking entrances in the back of their homes, and the original house that Jeon Ji Hyun bought had its entrance in the front of the house. Some residents argue to maintain the original entrance however there is no legal basis." In fact a house around the corner next to Jeon Ji Hyun's house has their parking lot entrance on the rear side of the house (D line) where Jeon Ji Hyun wants the parking entrance. Some residents argue that agreement should be sought regarding any structural changes. However, building codes state it is not mandatory for consent of neighbors in regards to newly-designed single-family homes. Currently, half of the 28 households in the neighborhood had submitted complaints to the district office. A district official said, "When you build a house within building codes, getting mandatory consent from neighbors has no legal basis. Jeon Ji Hyun's changing of the parking location is not a problem."
-----------------------JJH, Fighting!!! 

I'm happy to see Gianna #1

TV Report asked producers and industry insiders to pick their top “overall actors.” From March 23rd to April 3rd, producers from SBS, MBC, and KBS, along with other entertainment industry officials, participated in a survey to choose the current top actor and actress from dramas. The voters were asked to choose the “overall actor and actress” based on three criteria: acting ability, name recognition, and star quality. TV Report has done this survey annually, to shed light on which actors and actresses have been doing well the past few years. The leading man and woman in a drama can be crucial to a drama’s success. Broadcasters are more likely to choose a more well known actors to increase the drama’s recognition and opportunities for sponsorship and commercial investment. It is the actor and actress’ name power that will draw interest into the drama, and then their performance and the script will carry the drama into its ratings.

Actresses:

1. Jun Ji Hyun: 23 votes

2. Ha Ji Won: 12 votes

3. Suzy: 9 votes

4.Song Hye Kyo / Gong Hyo Jin: 8 votes 5.

5. Park Shin Hye: 4 votes

Source: TV Report

April 15, 2015
Jun Ji-hyun on Elle cover in six Asian countries
SEOUL, April 15 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun is on the cover of the forthcoming issue of Elle magazine to be published in six Asian countries, the fashion magazine's Korean office said Wednesday.
Elle Korea released the cover photos of the 34-year-old actress, which will become available in the April issue of the magazine's Korean edition and May issues of the Chinese, Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Malaysian and Vietnamese editions.
Those issues as well as the May issue of the magazine's Singaporean edition will also contain a photo spread of the actress, the company said.
Jun rose to Asianwide stardom last year for her lead role in the South Korean drama series "My Love from the Stars" along with actor Kim Soo-hyun.
Most recently, she appeared in the new Korean action film "Assassination" about an assassination attempt set in the 1930s' Shanghai. Directed by Choi Dong-hoon, the movie is set to open in local theaters within this year.
Jun Ji-hyun to be on the cover of six Elle magazines across Asia
Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun, who starred in hit drama series "My Love from the Star" last year, will be on the cover of Elle fashion magazines across Asia next month.
Jun will grace the cover of the fashion magazine in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam and Singapore for its May issue, in addition to her current appearance on Elle Korea's April issue.restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150415(Elle China)

The leading fashion magazine released an image of the cover of the upcoming Elle China issue featuring the star.
In the current Elle Korea issue, the 33-year-old actress showcases outfits by luxury brand Gucci, for which she is currently modeling.
She is scheduled to star in crime thriller "Assassination" later this summer, which will be her first screen role in over a year.
By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Guest queenjihyun

Whoooaaa..i knew it that she will also cover for other countries for the ELLE magazine like in BAZAAR :D truly the queen of asia. But why not include the philippines????lol..still waiting for the english transtlation of her whole interview.

Jeon Ji-Hyeon “Action acting in ‘Assassination’, I have talent in expressing with body”

14050_1.jpg

Top star Jeon Ji-Hyeon expressed her expectations toward film ‘Assassination’ (directed by Choi Dong-Hoon), which is about to premiere soon.Jeon Ji-Hyeon decorated the cover of magazine Elle April edition. Jeon Ji-Hyeon showed different attractions in each covers varying from countries, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam and Korea.At the interview after the pictorial, Jeon Ji-Hyeon showed expectations toward the film ‘Assassination’. Jeon Ji-Hyeon changed into ‘Ahn Ok-Yoon’, the leader of assassins, and she said that she likes being an action actress, “I think I have talent in expressing with body.” About this year’s plan, she said, “I hope ‘Assassination’ works well. As I’ve been working for straight, I think it is now time to take rest.” 
[Photo=ELLE]INNOLIFE

Guest kyung-jin

The Top 17 Korean actresses of 2015, according to industry insiders

by Vivi on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

If you saw our list of the Top 21 Korean actors according to industry insiders, you know that TV Report has released their annual list of Korean actor power rankings for 2015. The list was compiled by asking top K-drama directors from the three major networks (MBC, SBS, and KBS) as well as producers from the biggest production companies to vote for the actors they wanted to see in a starring role the most. They considered all-around star power, acting talent, and how easy the actors are to work with while making the decisions. Here's how the women ranked in 2015!

Like the actor list, the actresses also ended up with a lot of ties. I guess they couldn't make up their minds!

1. Jeon Ji Hyun

JJH.jpg

Recent drama: My Love from Another Star

Like her My Love from Another Star costar Kim Soo Hyun, Jeon Ji Hyun topped the rankings for the second year in a row! 

more at http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-17-korean-actresses-of-2015-according-to-industry-insiders/

A history of the "nation's first loves"20206946_99_20150417080305.jpg
76032652_99_20150417080305.jpg
# The bubbly first love Jun Ji Hyun

1. [+2,710, -50] Im Ye Jin is still so cute even today... I think the nation's first love title was not about pretty faces but about innocenct and unique actresses
2. [+3,052, -517] Honestly, Suzy doesn't have the aura that the rest emit... Lee Mi Yeon and Jun Ji Hyun are daebak
3. [+2,354, -87] 'Intro to Architecture' did wonders for Suzy
4. [+2,274, -72] Im Ye Jin is the prettiest there
5. [+1,987, -437] Suzy lucked off of a good movie... but I don't think she belongs up there
6. [+394, -24] Im Ye Jin's gorgeous... Shim Eun Ha, Jun Ji Hyyun, and Lee Mi Yeon too
7. [+397, -32] Im Ye Jin is the prettiest by far... Ye Jin nuna ㅠㅠ
8. [+447, -83] Younger Im Ye Jin looks prettier than Suzy
9. [+389, -27] Im Ye Jin's younger pictures were legendary
10. [+414, -61] Thinking about it now, with the advancement of cosmetic procedures, we're sure to have drop dead gorgeous stars... but none have a face like any of these older actresses. And even Suzy, who I thought was so pretty, isn't up to par next to them...
Source: NETIZENBUZZ------------------------------------------This is from the following article...
HISTORY OF THE NATION'S FIRST LOVES...FROM IM YE JIN TO SUZY[Korean News - News 24 - 17 APRIL 2015]
#Bubbly First Love Jeon Ji Hyun
Jeon Ji Hyun is the actress who changed the concept of the image of first love in the Millennium era. Prior icons of first loves were soft and passive while Jeon Ji Hyun created a different image of first love who was more proud and honest than cute and lovely. In the dramas 'Steal My Heart' and 'Happy Together' in the eyes of the public she had the image of an innocent schoolgirl, and then in the film 'My Sassy Girl' she became a national star. With this work of a bizarre yet endearing girl who was tender in her breakdown became the ideal type of all men and the girl whom women wanted to be. Then in another Kwak Jae Young film, 'Windstruck', her image of first love was solidified. At the time, the reviews that came out liken the film to a two-hour CF filled with Jeon Ji Hyun's beautiful appearance.