Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

more updates:
Chinese fans showed JJH the "You are my destiny" banner when she first appeared, and she waved her hand kindly and replied with a warm simile; when she was leaving, fans shouted "hajima" and JJH did stop and look back with a smile and waved hand again :((

update : 
JJH will take the flight at 1800 to return to Korea.  She have arrived airport and use VIP channel again lol so reporters and fans chased her to airport but ended up with nth :((
OMG before she entered VIP channel, fans successfully gave her gifts in the car park!!!bfaf3473tw1eeni1w8lnbj20hs0dctaf.jpg
bfaf3473tw1eeni1wjh0oj20hs0dcjt4.jpg

HK newspaper:Translated title: GODDESS JUN Came.

【全智賢在上海】蘋果直擊:全女神降臨!黑裙仔晒白滑美腿
大爆保養秘方

建立時間: 0321 16:45
1395392065_e6ba.jpg
  • 適中字型
  • 較大字型今日全智賢女神著咗短裙仔現身,好鬼靚。(蘋果日報)

千呼萬喚嘅全智賢——全女神,今日喺上海現身,過百傳媒同全場嘉賓、fans等足45分鐘,等到3點鐘,終於等到全女神著住黑色裙仔出場喇!一班fans即時起哄歡呼。全智賢全程微笑,同現場人揮手,好識做先同品牌嘅總裁講「Nice to meet you」,跟住佢就用國語同現場觀眾自我介紹:「大家好我是全智賢。」兼且仲話好開心同呢個品牌合作。不過全智賢呢次活動都幾好賺,事關佢喺呢個活動只係出席咗8分鐘。

其間司儀問全咗全智賢3個問題,除咗問佢代言嘅感受外,仲問佢有乜保養秘方,全智賢透過翻譯話:「選用護膚品好重要,運動、心情也很重要,所以自己會保持這些狀態。」另外,仲透露近況,佢話剛拍完《星星》,依家休息緊,其間會拍埋廣告同做專訪。

之後全智賢應司儀要求企喺度比過百傳媒影相10分鐘,原先司儀安排兩個fans之後上台同全智賢有互動環節,但翻譯同司儀咬完耳仔後,互動環節變成只係佢企喺台上影相。司儀再問全智賢係咪有祝褔說話同大家講,佢透過翻譯話好高興同粉絲見面,同埋感謝大家、以及鍾意《星星》嘅朋友,希望有機會再嚟中國做活動。

最後司儀再求翻譯,讓全智賢留低俾傳媒影相,最後記者只可以影多十秒,跟住翻譯就拉番合智賢入後台,歡樂嘅時光過得特別快,全智賢又係時候講bye bye喇﹗

另外,完場後fans可憑票尾喺大堂換膚品,更係《星星》既包裝,已經引來fans瘋狂,個個搶住去換,發生嚴重推撞,險人踩人,現場混亂,要數十保安維持秩序。
    art_end.gif

1395392299_7adf.jpg女神話:「選用護膚品好重要,運動、心情也很重要,所以自己會保持這些狀態。」1395392448_5444.jpg女神出嚟都咁靚。1395392454_eda6.jpg同大家揮下手先。
    1395392459_8a03.jpg1395392465_5d79.jpg呢一個動作係唔係好誘人呢?1395392470_206c.jpg
    1395392476_4ce3.jpg再一次揮手。1395392481_99d0.jpg1395392487_2f24.jpg影咗一陣,就拉返入後台喇。
    1395392688_6a51.jpg女神嘅腳係唔係好白好滑呢?

Short summary:- JJH is very pretty- guests, fans & more than 100 press have waited JJH for 45 mins before she appeared- fans screamed crazily when she appeared- she first greeted the CEO of the brand "nice to meet u", then use MANDARIN to greet everyone "hello, i am jun ji hyun", then express she's grateful to work with this brand- editor comment LOL: this is a very good deal for her lol because she only appeared for 8 mins- MC asked JJH 3 Qs, about how she keeps her face / body great- she said she is taking rest now and will do CFs and interviews- After photo-taking, she said she's happy to meet fans and thank the fans and thank everyone who likes YWCFTS and said she will come to China more for other functions if have chance- lastly MC asked JJH to stay and let the press to take photo, she only stayed for 10 sec and then were pulled by the translator to go back to backstage

[FULL Version] video of JJH's Shanghai commercial function@Shanghai Sheraton Hotel today (length: 6 mins 30 sec)
News from China (Kankannews.com):
Translated title: 
GODDESS JUN JI HYUN's stunning appearance in Shanghai (full version)

Youtube:

Guest LimaS
Guest LimaS

March 21, 2014
Hit drama spurs unlikely tourism
BY CHOI MO-RAN [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2986744
21183807.jpg
Petite France in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi, is attracting more tourists than usual thanks to being featured in SBS’s “My Love From the Star.”Provided by Petite France
It was a quiet Sunday afternoon at Incheon University. Out of nowhere female voices screamed out “Mr. Do Min-joon!” And, just like that, the silence of the campus was gone.
The scream came from a group of Chinese tourists who had found the Korean sign that reads “Location from the drama ‘My Love From the Star.’?” On the sign there is also a picture of the drama’s leading man, Kim Soo-hyun, who played Do Min-joon, an alien stranded on Earth for 400 years.
The 13 tourists from Shanghai all recognized the spot immediately as the place where Do Min-joon took Cheon Song-yi (Jun Ji-hyun) when she was swarmed by the paparazzi. Others were quick to point out the bench where Semi (Yoo In-na) and Hui-kyung (Park Hae-jin) sat.21183845.jpg
Chinese tourists visit a lecture hall at Incheon University where “My Love From the Star” was filmed. [JoongAng Ilbo]
Over in Room 304 of the School of Information Technology, where scenes of Do Min-joon teaching were filmed, a fight breaks out over seats.
A seat in the third row from the back, third from the window on the left side of the room, as well as the seat that’s third from the front, third from the aisle are both named the “Cheon Song-yi seat,” and the tourists were busy taking pictures of it.
“I’ve watched ‘My Love From the Star’ more than 10 times,” said Wang Ai Ling, 25, as she took photos furiously. “The thing I wanted to see the most in Korea was Do Min-joon’s lecture room.”
It’s not hard to see that the popularity of the SBS drama has spilled over into tourism.
Because of the line “A snowy day calls for chicken and beer,” China has been swept up in a frenzy for the representative Korean nighttime snack, while earlier this month, Kim Soo-hyun was paid some six million yuan ($965,300) for an eight-hour stay in the nation for a TV show. 
21184027.jpg
Petite France is where Do Min-joon (Kim Soo-hyun) and Cheon Song-yi (Jun Ji-hyun) shared a famous kiss scene.Provided by SBS
And now Chinese tourists are flocking to the drama’s locations in Korea, breathing life into what is usually the off-peak season for tourism.
Even places that are usually far removed from tourist routes have been affected by the drama. Incheon University has become such a must-visit place that the school is offering a guided tour for Chinese tourists. The university’s marketing division says that the school has been flooded with enquiries by prospective Chinese students. 
The French-themed village Petite France in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi, has also gained tourism thanks to its role in the drama. 
21184135.jpg
This was the colorful village where Min-joon said the famous line “This is the most selfish thing I can do to you” to Song-yi, kissed her and professed his love.
After the drama aired, the daily number of tourists visiting there rose from 300 to 2,000, while weekend numbers rose from 1,000 to 5,000.
Due to the demand, the theme village has extended its operating hours from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Fans of the drama are visiting even the most obscure places, like a quarry in Seoksan, Incheon, where the drama filmed the scene when Min-joon used his supernatural powers to stop Song-yi’s car from falling over the cliff. Despite the entrance being closed for safety reasons, Chinese tourists still come to pay their respects. 
The local government is currently developing ideas to market a drama trail, and Chinese signs will be placed at Incheon University, Songdo Central Park and Incheon City Museum.
The Gyeonggi Tourism Organization is also thinking of putting together Petite France and the Korean Folk Village as a tour package for Chinese tour companies.

Park Hae Jin compares Jun Ji Hyun and himself to their 'You Who Came From The Stars' charactersMarch 21, 2014 @ 3:41 pmimage

Recently, actor Park Hae Jin of 'You Who Came From The Stars' went on a trip to China where he took part in an interview.  During this interview, he compared his co-star Jun Ji Hyun with her quirky character Chun Song Yi, saying that the two were actually very similar.
He said, "They're nearly the same.  Jun Ji Hyun and Chun Song Yi's synchronization is incredibly high."  He then talked about the more specific similarities and differences: "In the beginning, Chun Song Yi has a slightly supercilious air, but Jun Ji Hyun is not like that.  Still, she is really similar to Chun Song Yi in that she expresses herself assertively and is direct and honest."

He then compared himself to his character, Lee Hwi Kyung, who experienced a one-sided love for Chun Song Yi that spanned 15 years.  Park Hae Jin said, "There are similarities and differences.  I'm not dumb like Hwi Kyung.  I am the type, though, that expresses to a woman that I love her.  I think it would be hard to have unrequited love for someone for 15 years."

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/park-hae-jin-compares-jun-ji-hyun-and-himself-to-their-you-who-came-from-the-stars-characters