Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

We got to meet Gianna Jun at Hera’s FIRST EVER boutique launch in Singapore to find out her the secret behind her youthful appearance!

EMILY HENG | 5 OCTOBER, 2018

You guys may know her from the various high-profile K-Dramas she’s been in (Legend of the Blue Sea and My Love from the Star, to name a few), but there’s no doubt that mega star Gianna Jun is also known for her flawless complexion and makeup.

So, the real question is: how and what products does Gianna Jun use to achieve said flawless looks?

Gianna Jun Hera Launch Store Exterior

Luckily, she was in town during HERA’s FIRST EVER boutique launch at ION, so we got to find out exactlyhow during her official press conference!

WHAT ARE GIANNA’S TOP THREE HERA PRODUCTS?

Gianna Jun Hera Launch Fave Products

“My favourite HERA products mostly are the creams, essences, and of course, the just launched Hera UV Mist Cushion Cover.”

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT THE NEW HERA UV MIST CUSHION COVER?

Gianna Jun Hera Launch Uv Cushion Cover

“I like to place a lot of emphasis on the natural glow that my skin has, so when I used the HERA UV Mist Cushion Cover for the first time, (I found) that it really gives a natural glow to the skin. It is also multi-dimensional, so it truly enhances and brightens up your skin tone.”

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SHADE IN HERA’S LIP GELCRUSH?

Gianna Jun Hera Launch Hera Lip Crush

“My favourite shade in the entire HERA Lip GelCrush line has to be number 343: Naughty Berry. I wore it in the latest commercial with Hera, and I really liked it because it gives a much-needed accent for your entire look, and it is very good for daily wear as well!”

AS AN ICON FOR HERA, YOU EMBODY ALL THE TRAITS OF A MODERN KOREAN WOMAN (A ‘SEOULISTA’). WHAT DO YOU THINK IT MEANS TO BE A SEOULISTA?

Gianna Jun Hera Launch To Be Seoulista

“It means to be passionate, confident and active. It is to be someone who knows how to maintain that fine balance between work and life. As all of us live in this modern day and age, sometimes life can get too busy and tiring, but as long as you maintain that fine balance, you can a Seoulista too!”

AND LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: WHAT IS THE SECRET TIP BEHIND MAINTAINING YOUR BEAUTIFUL LOOKS?

Gianna Jun Hera Launch Youth Secret

“I feel the most important thing is to find the right products that suit your skin type, and also, at the same time, to practice a healthy lifestyle. At the end of a long day, I pay a lot of attention to cleansing and to make sure that I get the much-needed rest I require. I also always try to maintain a balance in my life, and that’s about the key to my youthful appearance, really!”

Located at #B2-37 of ION, be sure to check out the FIRST ever standalone HERA boutique. The store will carry the full HERA makeup line, and will also be introducing their fragrance line to our sunny shores for the very first time!

Oh, and did we mention that they have some special deals to commemorate their launch, too? From the 6th-7th of October, every purchase of a HERA UV Mist Cushion or a HERA Black Cushion SPF34/PA++ can be customised with a series of stickers and prints.

You can also get an exclusive Gianna Jun Makeup box containing a curated set of the starlet’s favourite makeup products. It retails at SGD68, but don’t wait too long to get it— only a 100 sets are available!