girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaisz

:'( sumtimes im so jealous..... :'(

i dun have a sister that plays games....

she dislike it....

my friend all have brothers so they can have a lanparty...the only game i can play is cs and gunbound over inet :'(

Guest seraphic.shot

grew up playing them. rpgs, mmorpgs, occasionally fps, fighting, survival horror, action, whatever. doesn't mean i'm any good though.

Guest swtaznangel

I only play video games when I'm bored. I suck at it though. =/ The game I liek to play the most is We <3 Katamari. =)

Guest BootyFulMeh

i play video game..mostly fightin and racin and shootin..other stuff ish a no no no...but im onlie a pro when i play aganist my brother..haha...cus im just better then him since i spend my tyme day and night playin games..lol..(i have no life)..and im tryin to learn DDR..

Guest rhaps0dize.

I play video games. Mostly online games though like Counter-Strike, Ragnarok, all that good stuff.

I guess I kind of grew into it since most of my cousins are guys. -_-

OMG!! i am a GAMEFREAK. LOL

i play/usedto/wantsto

flyff - lilbit

gunz-ADDICT

mapleStory-lil bit

maplesea-gonna startplaying

endless-gay.

ro-wont work

muonline-tried it..sucks..bad graphic

gunbound-belh..it looks boring

rankion-planning to play

counterstrike-I WANT TO PLAY! BUT U GOTTA PAY!

skyblade- next lvl imma get married =]

+i spend 5+ of gaming everyday ferreals

Guest chickyl3aby

i play video games... i'm not exactly pro but i like playing... ^_^

i espically like RPG games (like final fantasy)... then there's also maplestory and warcraft... hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I play video games and sports such as basketball, soccer, volleyball, track, football, tennis. Nasty as it sounds, i love sweating.

But i'm girly too.. i like to shop, paint my nails, do my hair, wear makeup.

SO I get along with boys and girls pretty damn well.

hmm... i'm proud of my sports and gaming skills. i just recently found out that a good amount of guys like me.. but its weird.. isn't it just like hanging out with guy friend........

Well i don't fart and burp with friends. I don't even do it in front of my family. i have to run to the bathroom and do my stuff.

Guest coolieever

im a gamer, i dont know if you would consider me a "pro", i might be for some games though, not really sure. yea i play on xbox (my dad bough ALL the games for xbox since hes a game addict too, and so is my brother so maybe there is a game gene?) the old playstation (hey, it still works so its good...), and i have a dreamcast but i have no idea where it is...

Guest Shrimp Crackers FTW! ^.-

I love games, maybe because I don't have sisters and only brothers. Everything's a competition between one of my brothers and me though; while trying to keep up with him, I have become an extremely experienced gamer. And yes, I would classify myself as a 'pro' gamer from statistics alone.

I am often considered a 'hardcore' gamer by peers. I somewhat agree, but it gets annoying having people stereotype me as a loser who does nothing but stay home all day to play games. I play games when I'm bored, I can't help it if I'm almost always bored when I'm at home right?

Guest green_tea

i played tekken 5 with this girl at the arcade it was probably the best oppenent ive ever played

Guest rapunzel283

My friend plays WOW for at least a few hours everyday. It's insane. She doesn't come to uni unless its a prac [where she'll get 0 marks if she doesn't come], and just WOWs all day. -______-

Archived