girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest lo_xl0ucH

If you like korean you should watch Starcraft proleague. It is huge in korea and you can download tourny videos. It is in korean.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tetra

^What exactly is it, replays/live-action plays?

EDIT: crap man 100 000 gathered 2 years ago to watch the finals >_>

I didn't expect SC to be THAT big o_o"

Aww don't know where to download :lol:

and as of right now I'm officially starting StarCraft hehe which one of my guy friends introduced to me..I'm pretty sure THAT will be my next addiction :sweatingbullets:

Haha how old is it now? Like 8 years? xD

Most games usually don't stay popular that long. Unless you're talking about classics.

Guest lo_xl0ucH

^What exactly is it, replays/live-action plays?

EDIT: crap man 100 000 gathered 2 years ago to watch the finals >_>

I didn't expect SC to be THAT big o_o"

Aww don't know where to download :lol:

Haha how old is it now? Like 8 years? xD

Most games usually don't stay popular that long. Unless you're talking about classics.

http://teamliquid.net/tracker/

You will need bittorrent and this is the only american tracker I can find. Yes it is that big and its almost time for the finals this year. You can also get some nice vids from youtube. To me, watching Starcraft is like watching korean dramas :) it is culture. also, in korea all the girls watch SC it is sort of mind-boggling pro-gamers have a lot of fans - it is like being a fan of a music group haha.

Guest Nana

I like playing video games but not with boys! Every time I try to play video games with my guy friends they take the controler away for me to show me how to do it, or most do..and they end up never giving it back. I'm not good at games but there's a few at which I'm a pro.

Guest huotari

Yep! I'm pro-video games. Most of my guy friends are jealous of my collection. Not to mention all of my consols... yeah I know... i'm a geek ^^.

Guest hammers gurl

i love video games! they are super addictive so i kinda quit playing it...but i wouldn't mind at all if sumone donates me a game cube or a playsation...i got plenty of games to passed my days off...

Guest Tetra

http://teamliquid.net/tracker/

You will need bittorrent and this is the only american tracker I can find. Yes it is that big and its almost time for the finals this year. You can also get some nice vids from youtube. To me, watching Starcraft is like watching korean dramas :) it is culture. also, in korea all the girls watch SC it is sort of mind-boggling pro-gamers have a lot of fans - it is like being a fan of a music group haha.

Some of the tactics I don't think I'll ever know how to use >_>

Is it a rule to have shared vision? o_O

Guest kiwi

I love video games!! I guess I'm quite good at playing.

I only play with guys (mostly my relatives) though because most my friends, which are girls, don't know anything about videogames or anything related to video games.

They don't even know what Final Fantasy is o_O

Guest THEmerryJANE

I love video games!! I guess I'm quite good at playing.

I only play with guys (mostly my relatives) though because most my friends, which are girls, don't know anything about videogames or anything related to video games.

They don't even know what Final Fantasy is o_O

Lol, I know what you mean. But then again, I hate playing with girls who only know what final fantasy is. Like not even FFII or FFIII, but the new ones that come out. It's like they're trying to relate to guys but latter day FFs are all they play.

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

Where have you been living man? Girls love vids! I play`em twenty-four seven (game system or computer; dun matter). We also do a lot of thing. I'm joining the football and baseball team. My cousin (chick) is a great hooper. My other cousins can beat down a guy twice her size if she tried. Com`on, man! Twenty-first century! <3

Guest heartwreckss

why do you say that? i know many girls playing video games...i myself is fond of playing such game. c",) i mean it's fun playing it!

i like to play video games and hahah i used to bring my gameboy to school to play under my desk or behind my notebook when i place it up on my lap. but i dont play anymore.. no time.

i love them. a lot of my friends love them. i mean, i don't have as much time anymore, but you knoow. i'm always up to playing whenever i can.

haha, i do that with my gameboy sometimes! it's so old school though. it's from elementary school :blink:

but then everyone else thought it would be cool to bring them and i was like <_<

Guest --eternally lonely--

i play games. but i dont play everyday or anything when im bored i play. i either play cs which i grew out of and now i'm starting to like WOW (World of Warcraft) i like killing the spiders and other things.

Guest lunatik

i use to be into ps2 but i realize how it is a big waste of money because the games i bought i only it once and never, so im more into computer games cuz its free ^_^ like CS & RO :D

Guest ima_robot

i willl defentaly PWN boys in super smash. bros;tekken;marve vs. street fighter;and SSX3

MUAHAAHA! im still trying to play Halo tho.

:] who wants to play at my house?!?

i find it eaier to tlak to guys when i talk about video games i play. and they start getting exided and are like "O_O you play video games?? ?!?! " lol.. <33 i beat most of them too ^_^ thats what hapenes when your inside your house most the time sitting in front of your tv playing with your gamecube;ps2; and whatnot -.-'

Guest Junpei

i don't really play video games very often (i'm a guy). i don't think it's really a turn on if they play games alot, but it's good if a girl is willing to play video games and have fun with it.

Archived