The Rebel (dòng Máu Anh Hùng) - Vietnamese Movie 2007

Island

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this movie is really really good, highly recommended, i love all the fighting scenes lols, they look so really

and its Vietnamese martial art VO Vi NAM. Go Viet!

anywayz i think the main actress is really pretty. minh try and her make a cute couple lols

love this movie!!!

They're actually a couple in rl, though it has been said that she's a home wrecker.

Guest MisaPWNs

They're actually a couple in rl, though it has been said that she's a home wrecker.

Give us the scoop! I didn't know about this.

Guest eternityxdream

Give us the scoop! I didn't know about this.

--after the filming...there are rumors that MT and NTV fell in love...turn out that it was true and MT divorced his wife afterwards and then got together with NTV..his two children are living with his mom now..i feel so bad for VT though..they're been together for so long with two children and after one movie..he divorced her..i use to like NTV but after hearing this news no offense but she's a home wrecker and it's also MT's fault too..freak..can't even stay faithful to his wife..---

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sunshine4ever

I just finished watch this movie, and oh my gosh, I was thrilled and excited the entire movie. Gosh, I wish there were more sweet scenes of Johnny Tri Nguyen and Ngo Thanh Van. lol. This movie was so good that I kept me so hooked into it! The fighting was just so awesome.

Guest xjuicyy403

i watched it and it was def the best viet movie ive ever seen=D!!!

minh tri was so sexy in here omg!

LOL my dad forced me to close my eyes during the intimate sceneT_________________________T..so i didnt get to see it='((

but neways the fight scenes were great!

Guest sunshine4ever

i watched it and it was def the best viet movie ive ever seen=D!!!

minh tri was so sexy in here omg!

LOL my dad forced me to close my eyes during the intimate sceneT_________________________T..so i didnt get to see it='((

but neways the fight scenes were great!

Hahahaha, I was like...that's totally unnecessary. I was only expecting a kiss, but it had to be a whole scene. Anyway, it was very realistic. For the first time I realize that most of the Vietnamese movies could be very explicit and realistic. MT & NTV seem to have a lot of chemistry. I just love the way he looked at her...as though he really loved her, and indeed he did love her.

Guest thislove

Dang, I need to get updated on some of my vietnamese movies. I didn't even know about this movie, it seems really neat and cool. I want to watch this, I'll try to look around for it :rolleyes:

Guest LiLoLeLe

I wanna watch it...but I dunno, I'm usually not into the viet produced movies. I wanna watch because of Nguyen Thang (my favorite viet singer) but I heard from my bro that he's not such a good guy :(

I'll probably end up watching it when I'm bored....

Here's more info about Minh Tri, Viet Thi, and Ngo Thanh Van

I think the Minh Tri Fans will like the photos...

viet accent

Guest 쌀국수

I had high expectations for this movie after reading the synopsis. Sounded like a cool story. But I was sadly disappointed. The fight scenes were pretty cool, but that was about it. Everything else about the movie seemed off and didn't flow.

Archived