BoA vs Hilary... SAME TOP

Guest suejinners

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twbreeze

it looks better on boa.

the white underneath makes it prettier.

and you have to be extremely thin to wear the top..

so while hilary duff has gotten a lot thinner, she looks huge compared to boa.

Guest LAELA

It's rather unfair to judge since Hilary's wasn't a professional shot like BoA's, but either way, it's BoA (because I'm biased like that). I love those pictures of BoA. Her very best, in my opinion.

Guest melonbar92

^ i agree

boa is at a proffesional photo shoot isnt she?

in these pictures, i'd have to say boa looks better

but if they were both just walking down the street wearing it

it would probably look better on hilary

Guest touche`

What do you think... Boa will win. 3/4 of these people loves boa. =_= I bet not even 1/4 of these people likes hilary duff.

Guest luckyyou

It's rather unfair to judge since Hilary's wasn't a professional shot like BoA's, but either way, it's BoA (because I'm biased like that). I love those pictures of BoA. Her very best, in my opinion.

So true. I think lace and stuff look better on whiter skin. And I'm sure Boa's skin was lighten and brighten.

And ^^^^ I like Hilary Duff, but ilke said, Boa's is a professional picture and when comparing the two, it loks better on Boa. Actually I'm not even a real fan of Boa, but she looks better

Anyways, the top is by Dolce & Gabbanaa

Archived