Han Go Eun 한고은

TRAN

Guest PurpleJammy

i know that no one goes on here cause she is such an underrated actress but she just recently came out on a show olive's han go eun tasting arts in new york does anyone have like a download link or something?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always thought she was beautiful. She may not be one of those idol-type of actresses who are the "it" type these days but she definitely steals your breath away with her beauty. I'm a girl, I shouldn't be saying these things but that is how I feel when I see her. She's just beautiful and elegant.

I look forward to her future works.

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2NE1’s CL, actress Han Go Eun to guest judge for ‘Project Runway Korea 3′

2NE1’s CL and actress Han Go Eun will appear as guest judges for “Project Runway Korea 3″!

A press conference for the show was held in Seoul, where the show’s representatives stated, “CL and Han Go Eun have been decided to come on as our guest judges for one episode. World-renown designer Jeremy Scott also came especially to Korea in order to appear as a guest judge as well.”

They’ll be joining the regular panelists for the show, Andy & Debb’s Kim Suk Won and fashion magazine editor Jeon Mi Kyung of “Bazaar“.

The first broadcast will air on January 29th at 11PM KST.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/2ne1s-cl-actress-han-go-eun-to-guest-judge-for-project-runway-korea-3

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest k o r a

I like this actress. First saw her in, A Man Called God. Very pretty, very tall, and very skinny, but that's how she's always been though. You guys should check out her new drama that just aired on the 9th. The drama title is, Suspicious Family, co-starring Kim Sung Soo. She plays as, Chun Ji In, a 31 year old yoga instructor. Here's some pictures.

133594217442.jpg

133594218862.jpg

133594220174.jpg

133594221120.jpg

133594231562.jpg

133594232486.jpg

133603524139.jpg

133603551044.jpg

133603552719.jpg

133603667654.jpg

133603681837.jpg

133603683285.jpg

133603685030.jpg

133603687996.jpg

133594245876.jpg

133594249179.jpg

133594250171.jpg

• 11 months later...
Guest sauz

Goddess of Fire adds to cast
by girlfriday | April 26, 2013 | Dramabeans

HanGoEun1.jpg

There are some confirmed additions to the cast as well. Actress Han Go-eun (Me Too, Flower!) has signed on to play a royal concubine. Her character was once a bright beautiful girl, but after entering the palace she becomes a daring strategist and a schemer in the power struggle that’s hidden behind the palace walls.

• 4 weeks later...

June 6, 2013
'Diet Master' to hit airwaves on Friday
By Lee Sun-min Korea JoongAng Daily

05225457.jpg
Entertainer Lee Hwi-jae, left, poses with actress Han Go-eun as they are going to host a diet program together.[NEWSIS]
Cable channel StoryOn held a press conference to promote the upcoming show “Diet Master” with its two main hosts: entertainer Lee Hwi-jae of MBC talk show “Three Wheels” and actress Han Go-eun of SBS drama “Spring Day” (2005).
The weekly program invites two guests who have struggled to lose weight and provides help from health experts.
During the event, Lee said he wanted to invite entertainer Jung Jun-ha of MBC entertainment show “Infinite Challenge” to the show, saying that he eats too much. 
The show starts Friday.
05225532.jpg
Actress Han Go-eun walks to the stage at a press conference to promote the upcoming show “Diet Master.” [NEWSIS]

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Han Go Eun says she regrets going public with relationship with g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung
Park-Joon-Hyung-han-go-eun_1410529398_af

On the premiere of MBC Every1's 'One Week of Romance', actress Han Go Eun revealed that she regrets going public with her relationship with g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung in the past. 
She was asked about her very public former relationship with the g.o.d member, which lasted from 2001-2003. Han Go Eun responded, "I regret it. You may already know that I received a lot of scolding throughout the public relationship. I regret it. Very much."
Actress Jo Yeo Jung also added, "I'm very afraid of public relationships. Of course, everyone in love wants to show it off. There are a lot of moments I feel bad. Being an actress is a difficult profession. I hope for the guy to understand."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/han-go-eun-says-she-regrets-going-public-with-relationship-with-gods-park-joon-hyung

No wonder her name was at Daum search top rank few days ago. I thought it was because of g.o.d appearance in another show.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

congrats.gif

July 24, 2015

Actress Han Go-eun to Wed in Late August

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2015072401467_0.jpg

Actress Han Go-eun will tie the knot next month.

Four years her junior, the groom-to-be is a salaried worker, her management agency said in a press release. 

The couple met through their circle of mutual friends early this year and were immediately attracted to each other.

The wedding will take place on Aug. 30 behind closed doors, with only family and close friends invited. 

• 1 month later...

August 31, 2015

Han Go Eun released wedding photo “Goddess in white”

Source: Innolife.com

15446_1.jpg

Actress Han Go-Eun showed off her goddess-like beauty in wedding dress.

Han Go-Eun had a secret wedding on August 30th with a boyfriend 4 years younger than her. Jenny House released Han Go-Eun’s wedding photo through the blog.

In the released photo, Han Go-Eun is showing off beauty in a white dress.

Meantime, Han Go-Eun was introduced to her husband by an acquaintance and became lovers. She admitted her romance last month and drew attention. [Photo=Jenny House]

September 1, 2015

Han Go-eun gets married in style

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

01103223.jpg

The wedding photos of actress Han Go-eun, who was married on Sunday, have made a splash on the Internet. 

The blog of Jenny House, the company that did the 40-year-old’s wedding hair and makeup, posted several photos of the actress on the day of her wedding.

In the pictures, Han is wearing an elegant wedding dress and a big smile on her face.

The TV personality held a private wedding, where she wedded a corporate everyman four years her junior. 

Singer Hwang Chi-yeol, who has received much attention after his appearance on MBC’s singing audition program “King of the Masked Singer,” attended the event to perform the wedding song. 

Han debuted as a model after winning the Super Elite Model Contest in 1995. She worked in modeling for several years until she became a full-time actress in 1998. 

A few of the dramas she has appeared in are “Love and Ambition” (2006), “Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung-geum” (2008) and “Miss Mamma Mia” (2015).

By Jin Min-ji

Archived