TRAN

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Han Go-eun dating

posterphoto76596.jpeg

At a TV program recently, Han has revealed her relationship she shared with a gentleman which started not long ago.

It is unknown who the significant other is, however, we found out that Han has known him as a friend for a while and that he is not a celebrity.

cr: hancinema

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Unanimous

She is so thin in those Press Conference photos for her drama...

I am a fan since Bodyguard, but is ashamed to admit I haven`t seen her in any other projects than that. HGE is truly beautiful, gotta catch up, and watch her dramas and movies now.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG I love her since Spring Day. I have always been trying to find her thread. She is realy under promoted, I hope she win more awards again.

She is so thin in those Press Conference photos for her drama...

I am a fan since Bodyguard, but is ashamed to admit I haven`t seen her in any other projects than that. HGE is truly beautiful, gotta catch up, and watch her dramas and movies now.

Try to watch More Beautiful Than A Flower, it's a long drama and I think she acted more than in Body Guard :)

• 9 months later...

I adore her since Capital Scandal...

she was in my city(Lima) time ago(i'm peruvian) and just today I find out she was here ... what a shock! she was here for "Love Request Project" with KBS![i have no idea about this project ... *frustrated*]

love-request_stars.jpg

love-request_stars1.jpg

love-request_han-go-eun1.jpg

some info :

Love Request From The Actors

Actors pose at “Love Request” press conference

from 10asia

2010.06.24 16:53

From left, actors Han Go-eun, Yoo Seung-ho, Jeon Gwang-ryol, Ko Doo-shim, Han Go-eun, Park Shin-yang and Lee Sung-jae pose at a press conference announcing that public network KBS will air a special series of its program “Love Request,” held at the broadcaster’s headquarters in Seoul, South Korea on June 24, 2010.

KBS planned the special series to commemorate South Korea’s hosting of the Group of 20 (G20) summit in November this year.

Park Shin-Yang gone to Sierra Leone while Han Go-Eun to Peru.

love-request_han-go-eun.jpg

unnie , why??? :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest joynara

I came across Han Go Eun's underrated, unfortunately unsubbed KBS 2004 drama More Beautiful Than A Flower by accident a few days ago (a

did the trick), finished it last weekend, and I'm in love. I'm so smitten, I've made/uploaded clips to YouTube which I haven't done forever. Clips from the earliest eps. are available on YT (which is how I got reeled in) but I wanted to focus more on the angst-ridden eps. towards the end. I've included translations (wish I could turn them into subtitles but sadly I don't have time for that). For those of you who may not be familiar with the drama, I'm also including some non-HGE scenes to provide the context of what her character was going through at the time.

YouTube Clip: The family picture (MBTAF ep. 23)

MBTAF-Ep23-000969935.jpg

MBTAF-Ep23-001037002.jpg

MBTAF-Ep23-001064563.jpg

Mom: Maybe you made a mistake. You said you were drunk last night. Maybe you were so out, you made a mistake...

InCheol: How could I mistake JaeShik's face for someone else's. I see him in my dreams almost every night.

Mom: So what did you tell MiSu before you left?

IC: Told her something came up at the office. ... Mom, what do I do now?

Mom: Your affairs here... settle the big deals and leave. I don't see any other way.

IC: (nods) ... Mom... I'm really happy when I'm with MiSu.

YouTube Clip: I'm not going to run (MBTAF ep. 25)

MBTAF-Ep25-002259357.jpg

MBTAF-Ep25-002280711.jpg

Mom: What are you doing?! How far do you want to go?! MiSu's here all the time, you're hanging out with her brother, are you out of your mind?! ... InCheol, don't be like this, just leave. I'm settling your affairs, so just leave. Book a ticket tomorrow and leave.

InCheol: Mom... I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here.

Mom: You stay here, MiSu finds out, then what? I've come to realize... there are no secrets in this world. Misu finding out is just a matter of time...

IC: I'm not going to wait till MiSu finds out. I'm going to tell her. And if MiSu... if her family blames me, I'm going to listen, I'm going to do everything they want... If they want me dead like JaeShik, I'll do it, if not, then nothing... I'll do everything they want! ... Yesterday, I wanted to run with MiSu to anywhere... But I can't bear to deceive her... I've always been honest with her, she's the only one... Mom, I love MiSu so much...

Mom: ... When she finds out, she won't be able to forgive you.

IC: I'm ready. It can't be forgiven, I don't expect forgiveness. I just want to tell her the truth. What happens next... I don't think about it. (Mom sobbing in earnest) It's strange, Mom, this feels better, I don't know why...

Mom: What do I do about you now... what do I do...

YouTube Clip: Defend yourself! (MBTAF ep. 26)

MBTAF-Ep26-002659156.jpg

MBTAF-Ep26-002969967.jpg

MBTAF-Ep26-002996893.jpg

MBTAF-Ep26-003032062.jpg

MBTAF-Ep26-003033597.jpg

MBTAF-Ep26-003038735.jpg

InCheol: Drink this. Drink this, MiSu. ... I missed you...

MiSu: Who hit first? My brother or you? Answer me.

IC: I don't know. I don't remember.

MS: Remember. If they're too faint to remember, grit your teeth and remember. I have to hear it.

IC: That's important?

MS: It's important to me. Don't look away and look me in the eyes! I'll start again. Why did you fight with my brother? You said you were close. Then why did you have such a big fight? Answer me!

IC: The first time I met JaeShik was on the first day of high school. Everybody envied us, we became such good friends... We smoked together, drank together, got reprimanded together.... Then I went to college and he didn't... But we still met every now and then... We weren't as close as before, but I still liked JaeShik... The night club where he was killed... it used to be my father's... JaeShik used to work in the area at the time... One day I was having a HS reunion at the club and he came to see me... He wanted to work at the club... But I said no... Because I didn't want a good friend making a living with his fists... I said no... and that's how the fight broke out...

MS: Who hit first?

IC: I did. I did, probably.

MS: Who was hurt the most?

IC: JaeShik, he took the most hit.

MS: Then how come your friends went to jail and you got out free?

IC: My fath... that's an excuse, I was a coward.

MS: I don't want to hear that! Just tell the facts! That your father spent money to get you free, I know that from the testimony, I can even guess... Your insomnia, the reason you separated from your wife, that's all my brother's fault, isn't it? ANSWER ME!

IC: MiSu... I beg you... please let's stop this...

MS: You still get harassed by your friends because of my brother, don't you? That man I saw in front of the house... he's related to this affair, isn't he?

IC: MiSu...

MS: DEFEND YOURSELF!! For me, not for you, FOR ME, MAKE EXCUSES! My brother wasn't the only one who got hit, you got hit too! You didn't deliver the fatal blow, it was just an accident when you pushed back! You've suffered enough the last seven years, haven't you?! YOU WERE HURT SO MUCH, WHY DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING, WHY?! Please... please, say it was an accident. Please, Jang InCheol, say it was an accident... Say you've suffered enough! As much as my mother, as much as my sister, JaeSu, as much as I did, SAY IT WAS JUST AS HARD FOR YOU!! I know you... I know who you are... It's not because I'm blinded by love... Please, Jang InCheol, please defend yourself, PLEASE SAY IT WASN'T TRUE!! Say it once, once, for me, please! Defend yourself...

YouTube Clip: Why am I hitting you?! (MBTAF ep. 26)

MBTAF-Ep26-003427557.jpg

MBTAF-Ep26-003452182.jpg

MBTAF-Ep26-003528358.jpg

JaeSu: You know why I'm here, don't you? Follow me.

--------------------------------

JS: WHY AM I HITTING YOU?! I called you my brother only yesterday, WHY AM I HITTING YOU?! Why am I hitting you, SAY SOMETHING! You're the man my sister loves so much, my sister I'm so crazy about... WHY AM I HITTING YOU?! Say something, SAY SOMETHING! SAY SOMETHING! SAY SOMETHING! ...

--------------------------------

JS: I prayed it wasn't you. I was going to find you, and pummel you as much as you did to my brother... I hoped and hoped it'd make me feel better... Just leave my sister alone...

InCheol: JaeSu... get your act together... and be careful on your way home...

YouTube Clip: Let's only think about MiSu. (MBTAF ep. 27)

MBTAF-Ep27-000822288.jpg

MBTAF-Ep27-000757089.jpg

MiOk: JaeSu, pull yourself together. Look at your sister, look at me.

JaeSu: Noona, it hurts so much...

MO: Don't cry, JaeSu, don't cry...

JS: You don't know, do you, what a shock I had when I found out it was Jang InCheol. When hyoung died, I bet my life to get that bastard. Didn't go to college, didn't get a job... you don't know how much I wanted to get him.

MO: I don't care about that, JaeSu. I wouldn't trade ten JaeShiks for you or your sister.

JS: I loved him so much...

MO: I love you. I can't bear to look at you like this because of him. Let's forget JaeShik... he's probably in a good place. So let's forget. Have MiSu leave InCheol... and we'll just think about JaeShik every now and then...

JS: I don't trust myself...

MO: JaeSu, if you ask me to go down on my knees and beg, I will. You can't lose yourself like you did when he was killed. You have to think about Mom. You're too young to remember... but when we lost JaeShik and you were out in the streets... she crawled and sobbed in her bedroom for over a month... JaeSu, she was young then but she's too old now, she can't handle this. She hears about this, it's going to kill her. Please JaeSu, let's collect ourselves... don't tell MiSu, it's just you and me... I'll beg if you want, I really will.

JS: It hurts, it hurts so much...

MO: I know, I know... But JaeSu... don't tell MiSu... you know what's she like... she's only strong on the outside, she's a weakling... of course you know... let's only think about MiSu... only about MiSu... please, I beg you... please...

YouTube Clip: Do you know how much he loves me? (MBTAF ep. 27)

MBTAF-Ep27-001764262.jpg

MBTAF-Ep27-001893124.jpg

MBTAF-Ep27-001988152.jpg

MiOk: I took a call from a travel agency. Did you apply for a long-term visa? ... Both of you or just you? ... Both of you? (slaps MiSu)

MiSu: Unni... I can forgive him... Whatever you say... I'm not going to leave Jang InCheol... I can't leave him... He paid a price for oppa... You won't believe it... but I know him... He's suffered enough... I know... so I can forgive him... I won't ask you or the rest of the family to forgive him... But...

MO: I know you love him very much.

MS: You don't...

MO: I don't know everything, I can't say I know everything... but I can guess. Watching someone like you fall apart like this... I can guess.

MS: Then do you know how much he loves me? He's grateful when I ask him if he's eaten or slept well... He didn't know how to laugh or cry before he met me, did you know that? Do you know what he dreams about living together? Having our three meals together... Did you meet someone like that? Everyone knows oppa was killed in an accident... he won't defend himself, says he's a coward, he doesn't even ask for forgiveness and just cries... When JaeSu went to beat him... he wouldn't say he was hurting, just that it felt good... Unni, how do I leave someone like him? Could you? Could you leave someone like him? Tell me, tell me, tell me! Please, unni... pretend as if you don't have a sister any more, tell JaeSu he has one less sister, and tell Mom... tell Mom that I'm really sorry... really, really, really sorry but she has one less daughter... Please, unni... do it for me... Please, unni... let me forgive him and you, and JaeSu, and Mom just can give up on me... Please, unni... I beg you...

MO: MiSu, calm down... calm down... you're scaring me, calm down...

MS: Unni, I beg you... I'm sorry for everything I did to you when I was young... But please help me... help me... help me...

Archived