Korean Operator / Voice Prompt

Guest eunsuh

Guest eunsuh

hi, there!!!

i'm really not sure where to place this question but i found this part of soompi and i hope you guys can help me...

I call some people in korea because of my work and sometimes their phone would just

keep on ringing then after some time a woman's voice can be heard saying something in

korean....

or sometimes there's no ringing, a woman's voice can be heard right away... i assume

she's saying the phone is off, but i can't be sure...

can someone tell me what the woman is saying? what is it in korean and what does it

mean in english?

please... if anyone can tell me i would appreciate it so much.. i'm really curious about it and

i just might die of this curiosity... hehe.. :wacko:

Guest hpnotiq

Isn't it just saying that the person's not able to pick up so leave a message?

Or sometimes if there's no ringing, it says that the phone's turned off so leave a message.

Guest eunsuh

Isn't it just saying that the person's not able to pick up so leave a message?

Or sometimes if there's no ringing, it says that the phone's turned off so leave a message.

yeah.. i know... but i wish to know exactly what the operator is saying....

i hope someone can tell me the exact thing in korean and the english translation...

well, i'm just hoping...

thanks

Hey since this is related to Korean phones..

I have a question?

I notice in the movies, when someone calls someone and that person doesn't wanna answer so they take out the batteries??

Do people usually do that in real life? Because I've never seen any Americans do that here..?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rigashi

^ That's just to be dramatic. Just like in America, Koreans will just turn their phone off or screen their calls. But if I'm in a bad mood, sometimes I'll rip off the battery and throw it across the room. Or sometimes I'll just skip that and throw the whole phone. x_x

Archived