Summer Heights High.

Guest lido0l_zen

Guest seaweed333

we can be hereos was shot at my school firbank grammar

but im leaving next yr

& summer heights high is shot at brighton sec

i personally dislike those abc comedies

^ lol! my friend said she wanted to cry as well at that bit :P

ahahhaa love what jonah left on the cars and the roof!

and celine ...cant believe she didnt die....

but ahaha the teacher when it was the last scene in the production.. he was like 'who wants me to sing the last bit' [something like that] and everyones like *....silent...*

teacher: OKAY I'LL SING! *shoos the guy who was doing the part off the stage*

the last epi didnt have as much funny bits..since like everything was ending...

Guest petit_charat

i thought it was a pretty good ending.. celine not dying, that was so cute when it came out on the wheely thing. and he had to squeeze its poo out LOL

the formal was pretty funny and chris lilley can totally pull off a high school girl. it's brilliant!

Jonah scenes were pretty sad, cos he reminded me so much of this kid in my class in primary school when he had to be dragged out of class like jonah was. but pretty funny how he spent all that time at school before heading to gumnut cottage to write dictation on everything and the teacher's cars. classic.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

i dont know why but i was kinda let down by the last episode :(

it wasnt as funny as other episodes, but then again it had to wrap things up so.. bleh~ im undecided xD

i loved the make up bit "i dont wanna look slutty, but i wanna look richard simmons, you know what i mean?"

ahahah SHH <3

Guest ilikepho

the state government (at least the melb govt.) are thinking about using summer heights high as a media analysis for high school students in the future - i heard about this a week or so ago,

what do you guys think?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest thefantasyexpress

This show is one of the greatest things that Australia has ever made.It's rude but hilarious. It's rudely hilarious.
All the main characters are just works of pure genius and the humour is so easy to get, you don't even have to watch it to understand.More people should watch it! It's something to make you laugh for ages.

Archived