"how Low Can Nicole Go?"

Guest suejinners

Guest getxinfatuated

Oh dear. I mean, i admit she got a lot prettier when she lost weight, but she just GOTTA STOP! I bet her dog eats more than she does -_-

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tHe_aRisTocRatiC_aSSaSSiN

Omgsh that's freaky >___< It reminds me of this pic I saw in my history book: it showed Jews in concentration camps and they looked so thin and sad T_T

Now it is truly safe to assume something's very wrong -__- Before, I didn't really automatically assume she had an eating disorder

Yeah i think we can all agree somethings not right.

omgsh. thats just... wrong. its like not skinny.. its more like... you need help. EAT SOMETHING!!! its like the skin is just stretched over her bones and the skin can barely conceal her bones.

Guest chowcow
:blink: i always thought she looked unhealthy body-wise. i mean, sure her face was still looking healthy but her body was dying yo and make up does help a whole lot.

she was chubby before but that was because she is short. she was healthy!

ohmigoodness, she doesn't look right at all. you just wanna turn your head when you see people that skinny. sad. :(

Archived