Elfen Lied!

Guest phantom.leonhart

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet/nothing

gah dammit...who was the shadow =S it seems to be lucy...but who knows..i never read the manga T_T aw. i wish i could read.

Guest darkHorse

the anime didnt actually end where the manga ends?

what volume is the last one on the manga?

good anime, i liked it.

nope, the anime didnt end where the manga ends...

i dunno what volume but the manga did end. it was a happy ending though.

• 1 month later...

i just finished this anime and it was awesome! but it was so gorery!!! omg i got so freaked out watching the first 5 minutes! can someone tell me about the end, and i didnt really get the point. lucy T^T

oh yeah i was the first person to vote for kota haha, i was gonna choose nyu and lucy but she just freaks me outtt >.<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest instantnoodlez

i just saw the first episode of it and that was um...uh.. bloody. lol. it seems good so far but i have my doubts. i hate characters like nyuu/lucy. it seems cliche, like being good/evil, she doesn't know how to do anything and must be taught over again, and those cat-ear like things, wtf-does every girl need those? i'm still giving this anime a chance so maybe it'll get better. i love the blood, don't care about nudity.

Guest lady_muimui

lucy lives doesnt she?

That's what I want to know...but in the end when the clock starts ticking and stuff, it kind of gives you like hope that "oh, she's alive!! it's a sign that she's live!!" but who knows.

I, personally, like the anime. I didn't know what to expect when I first watched the episode....eating...in front of the comp...when blood splashed everywhere. lol. But I thought it was cool.

Guest kyokyo

The anime i thought it was alright

i like how the way they kill people Quick, Easy, Fast blood goes all over the place :P

the ending wasnt really how i expected it to turn out thorugh :(

Guest Tetra

Does the OVA even count as an episode? -_-

That was the argument used for "When is the 14th episode of elfen lied coming out?" and against "there are only 13 episodes in the series" :lol:

• 11 months later...
Guest Crispy

Wow... just started watching it on YouTube... intense!!

Even the opening credits freaked me out.

I should be studying for my test tomorrow morning, but I'm busy watching fools getting smoked and massacred.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i never actually seen it but i seen many trailers......it's cool and all

but i love to see the real thing though ^^

hahah i wondered what this anime was about since no one wrote a summary about it

so i checked it out in YOUTUBE

I FINSIHED IT IN ONE DAY!

it was overall a good anime, and the characters really draw you into the story.

it was awesome

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Irysinon

For a short series, this Anime is one of the best I've seen. It's got tons of blood (I love gore) and a good story to it. I was obsessed with Lucy for a long time. Anyway, it's another good look into the deep depraved and sinister traits of human nature.

• 5 months later...
Guest papasmurf

it's was very brutal and cold as hell.....wtf was the writer thinking? IT'S SIMPLY AWSOME~!!! SHOWING NO MERCY, BUT AT THE END WAS VERY SADDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest hmoob_xiong

surprisingly... for how messed up it is a times... i reallly liked it.. i ended up watching the entire series in one sitting.. it was that good.. lol

Archived