Elfen Lied!

Guest phantom.leonhart

Guest Take Five

^that episode takes place in the middle of the series. they just released it after the actual series was over.

from animesuki: The OVA, also known as episode 14, actually takes place before the end of the TV series. It's continuity should probably be placed after episode 10, but before 11. However, it would be best to watch the whole series to the end before watching the OVA, because it is a sidestory with a notable difference in mood.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Chromax

Yeah I heard the special episode took place between episode 10-11...

I wanted to know if Lucy is still alive after episode 13 <_< does the manga answer that?

Guest knockblock

Elfen Lied is overrated. I don't think it's that great. This anime just seems to throw things out there. Most of the characters are dull and everything just looks like an excuse for gore and nudity and stuff.

The shadow was a mystery... to some (for those who do not read the manga). Overall this show is a unique and awesome show, I recommend it for people over the age of 15. Lucy/Nyu is definately my favorite character because of that innocence in Nyu and the dangerous Lucy!

This anime is superb! One of the best animes I love so much! I wish they would make more OVAs or make a new series since the show was left hanging with that president guy having horns himself! My favorite character would have to be Nana. It shows how much pains and sorrow she has to go through, yet she manage it through and finally found happiness with everyone. :)

Man, it's a bloody anime =/

But it's pretty good in terms of graphics.

There was a thread on animenation.com dedicated to "when's the 14th episode of elfen lied coming out?"

It's ONLY 13 episodes long >___________>

Guest disgruntled_ricecooker

Man, it's a bloody anime =/

But it's pretty good in terms of graphics.

There was a thread on animenation.com dedicated to "when's the 14th episode of elfen lied coming out?"

It's ONLY 13 episodes long >___________>

The "14th episode" is actually an OVA that takes place after episode 10. It is an extra episode that doesn't contribute to the main plot. ADV Films didn't get the license to it so it won't be released in the U.S.

Guest Star*Eun Ji

I thought that anime is 18+.well in japan.

but i would like to watch it but just coundt find a good download for it

- Yoling -

Guest BaNaNa`IceCream

lucy lived !

i enjoy the ending of the anime

the clocked end up working and they made it mysterious if lucy/nyuu survived or not

i want to watch the ova though.. i have it lying around in my computer picking up virtual dust

not having the time to watch it ;)

Guest Take Five

^it was like half comedy and then half of it was about lucy's past, which was the more depressing part. i was disappointed that it didn't take place after the end of the series. gotta read the manga i guess.

• 4 weeks later...

love this anime, was hoppin for season two since we get to see that lucy actually came back HOME!!...just love this anime, made me cried too :lol:

The "14th episode" is actually an OVA that takes place after episode 10. It is an extra episode that doesn't contribute to the main plot. ADV Films didn't get the license to it so it won't be released in the U.S.

Well...that doesn't count does it ;)

I thought that anime is 18+.well in japan.

but i would like to watch it but just coundt find a good download for it

- Yoling -

Well, there are a lot of clothless bodies, although it doesn't show ANY detail whatsoever -_-

Ok...that sounded wrong :lol:

Archived