Guest Vino de Jerez

Her Lips Look Uncontrollably Swollen!
britneyspearscourt01.jpg

britneyspearscourt02.jpg

britneyspearscourt04.jpg

britneyspearscourt13.jpg

britneyspearscourt15.jpg

britneyspearscourt20.jpg

Britney Spears arrives at the Los Angeles Superior Court Friday afternoon with ‘cousin’ Alli Sims to ask the the Judge to restore 50/50 custody of her children with ex husband Kevin Federline. The Toxic singer wore a black graphic print dress and accessorized with her favorite Dior sunglasses and white Versace handbag.

Brit Brit’s lips still look ignormous. Her upper lip is out of control!

UPDATE: An Extra reporter asked Britney how she was going in the hallway outside a Los Angeles Superior courtroom. Brit shouted back, “”Eat it, lick it, snort it, f— it!” She then walked back into the courtroom crying.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! she looks better and toned than in her VMA performance!

I like her with dark her it makes her look better :)~~

I want her sunglasses! they're pretty~~ ♥

Guest BeatofboA

go britney, i still love you and i firmly believe that the performance wasn't what you wanted to happen. People still love and believe in you, so go for it!

Guest Vino de Jerez

^yes! exactly!! i was wondering abt that too!! its so miraculous! simply unbelievable!! i want to knw her secret! ahaha even if i dont use it. just need to know which method work THIS quickly

Guest SukarDrops

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! tone that flab get those abs! no kids so now she has the dog in her arms again hahahaha...but umm yea I hope shes getting it together..

Archived