[drama 2007] Even So Love / Heart Of Destiny 그래도 좋아

Guest huangsy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

castpicvm1.jpg

a pretty complicated family.. and a somewhat complicated family..

the main character Lee Hyo-Eun (Kim Ji-Ho) is a shoe designer, and her sister Seo Myeong-Ji (Go Eun-Mi) are from the same set of parents, Mz. Na and Mr. Seo, but since Mr. Seo's wife is barren, she adopts Mz. Na's second daughter as her own, and thus Myeong-Ji bares her father's last name, while Hyo-Eun is still considered 'the mistresse's daughter'... so Myeong-Ji grows up on luxury, while Hyo-Eun and her mother live through hardships.

Meanwhile, Mr. Seo's subordinate (i think not sure), Mr. Yoon has 2 sons and 1 daughter. the first son is the male lead, Seok-Woo (Lee Chang-Hun) and was born from Mr. Yoon's first wife, and the other two are from his current wife, Mz. Jo. Seok-Bin (Shim Hyeong-Tak) works as a lawyer and develops a love line with Myeong-Ji, while Seok-Bin's half brother Seok-Woo and Myeong-Ji's sister Hyo-Eun also develop a love relationship, but Hyo-Eun already has a boyfriend by the name of Tae-Ju who is a dentist. Seok-Kyeong is the youngest child and only daughter of Mr. Yoon and Mz. Jo, but due to a car accident she sits in a wheelchair. She's marreid to Jun-Bae who is not very skilled but very ambitious.

heh.. did you get all that straight? ready for a quiz soon? :P

Good Luck to Kim Ji-Ho on her comeback drama!!

Guest polaris

:P Thanks Huangsy for this thread. Hope to hear more of Ji Ho's drama. Missed her ... it has been so long. Do you have any idea whether the is a thread from her previous drama - single again. Tks :o

It has been a LONG time~ Since...Glass Slipper. I missed her, but I'm so glad now to see her out in a drama again~~~ :D

Thank YOU Dramaok!!! This really looks like a interesting series. I hope everyone enjoy it!

Can anyone answer these few questions for me?

Was it Seok-Woo who ran into SeokKyeong with a car?

Does Seok-Bin hates his brother?

Does SeokWoo have any respect for SeokBin?

What kind of relationship does SW has with his step-mother? Are they on good or bad terms?

Is Myeong-Ji a fluzzy? Is she cheating with SeokKyeong's husband?

Hyo-Eun is obviously a very talented shoe designer. Does Myeong-Ji have any talent?

SW obviously has an eye for great shoe design as well as sizing up a woman base on the shoes she wears. Anyway, is SB jealous of his skill?

Guest dramaok

Thank YOU Dramaok!!! This really looks like a interesting series. I hope everyone enjoy it!

Can anyone answer these few questions for me?

1. Was it Seok-Woo who ran into SeokKyeong with a car?

2. Does Seok-Bin hates his brother?

3. Does SeokWoo have any respect for SeokBin?

4. What kind of relationship does SW has with his step-mother? Are they on good or bad terms?

1. YES i think so. the stepmom mentioned that it was Seok-Woo who caused Seok-Kyeong to be the way she is

2. YES i think so. but hate might be too strong of a word. i think there's mutual resentment and jealousy. Seok-bin resents Seok-woo because the father esteems the oldest son despite him not being as 'skilled'.. i believe the dad has some guilty feelings toward Seok-Woo because his new wife never treated him well. but Seok-Woo also didn't grow up with love like Seok-Bin did so there's a lotta rivalry and hardfeelings

3. YES i think so because Seok-Bin is a successful lawyer whom the father wants to recruit to come work for their company, while Seok-Woo sorta just got his job as the planning director due to his father being the company high-up.

4. I'm not sure but so far she basically sees him as an extra burden left by the first wife whom she'd like to get rid of. and he's cynical towards her telling her he's not useful because he got too much love from her. they're kinda obnoxious with each other.

Is Myeong-Ji a fluzzy? Is she cheating with SeokKyeong's husband?

Hyo-Eun is obviously a very talented shoe designer. Does Myeong-Ji have any talent?

SW obviously has an eye for great shoe design as well as sizing up a woman base on the shoes she wears. Anyway, is SB jealous of his skill?

i think Seok-Kyeong's husband likes Myeong-Ji but i'm not sure who far their relationship has gone. she seems to have many boys whom she toys with at will and throws agway. Seok-Kyeong's husband called her and said he missed her too much and was gonna come next day to pick her up for a nice drive (in that new car he got his mother in law to buy i pressume).

Myeong-Ji's talent = money and looks. and those i guess are considered skills these days.

---------

omo i can't believe what HYo-Eun's mom did at the hotel. right there where she's supposed to meet Tae-Ju and his sister to talk about marriage for Tae-Ju and Hyo-Eun. Also, i don't think Myeong-Ji, or Hyo-Eun or Mz. Kwon know that Mr. Seo is the father of both girls?? or maybe they do but i don't get that sense so far.

from ep. 1:

evensoilikeyou01avi0000eu0.jpgevensoilikeyou01avi0001lu5.jpg

evensoilikeyou01avi0003cw8.jpgevensoilikeyou01avi0010zm7.jpg

evensoilikeyou01avi0011or5.jpgevensoilikeyou01avi0014cf7.jpg

evensoilikeyou01avi0015wn8.jpgevensoilikeyou01avi0016oo6.jpg

So great to see Kim Ji Ho again :D I love her so much...I can't wait to watch this drama...Anyone know where can i watch???This drama seems really really great...KimJiHo1311.jpgKimJiHo1313.jpgKimJiHo1310.jpgLooks like a very heartbreaking story for Lee Hyo Eun(Kim Ji Ho)... :(KimJiHo1404.jpgKimJiHo1440.jpgKimJiHo1447.jpgKimJiHo1418.jpgKimJiHo1441.jpg

:D Yeah , am so looking forward to Kim Ji Ho's new drama. Hopefully , there will be more updates on this drama unlike her previous "single again" where there was only one page of that thread and i can't seem to find it here again at soompi. It looks like a sad drama for KJH but hopefully , the ending would be great. Looking forward to more updates............tks :P BTW, anymore episodes synopsis?

OH MY GOSH!!!! I didn't realize it was Kim JiHo from Glass Slipper.... I love her and YES, welcome back.... I must watch this drama now for sure when it comes out.

Is there going to be a subbing team that will be subbing this series??? I so hope so...

Guest dramaok

i didn't watch all the episodes so far but from what i did see..

here are some caps and spoilers...

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0ly2.jpg

these two are basically sex partners. she knows he's married but doesn't care.

and he and his wife have been married for 3 years and the wife knows something's not right but is too scared to find out the truth.

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0eg6.jpgrmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0ok7.jpg

i take what i said earlier back. i don't think they are sisters of same parents. i think they have the same mom,

which is hyo-eun's mom, and myeong-ji doesn't know that she is also hyo-eun's mom's daughter.

myeong-ji is the result of affair between hyo-eun's mom and mr. seo, but i think hyo-eun has a different dad who died a long time ago. mr. seo's wife (mz. kwon) knows about myeong-ji and the affair but she adopted myeongji as her own and treated hyo-eun's mom like her real sister for the past 30 years.

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0ga3.jpg

hyo-eun just found out her mom's been sleeping with myeong-ji's dad and she resents her mom but at the same time loves her mom very much, and hyo-eun quit her job at mr. seo's company and moved her and her mom out. mr. seo bought them a place but they refused it, also myeong-ji wouldn't let that happen. she's really pissed about the affair and betrayal.

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0xv6.jpgrmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0nl4.jpg

mz. kwon is quite a woman. she knows her husband's had multiple affairs but she never confronts him and takes care of his mistresses behind his back. most of mr. seo's mistresses are younger women, but hyo-eun's mom is his first love but his family opposed them so he kept her as his mistress for 30 some years.

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0ok2.jpgrmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0zf4.jpg

mr. yoon's current wife, as it turns out, is his only wife so far. seok-wu's mother who died was never married to him.

seok-wu resents his father and his father's family because when his mom died no one at the father's side of the family showed up. seok-wu's been living recklessly drinking, sleeping with hookers and so mr. yoon demoted him from director of planning to design team manager. mr. yoon's wife (seok-bin's mom) tried to set seok-wu up with a woman who was divorced once and when mr. yoon finds out he got really pissed. i think he really loves seok-wu even though there's a lotta bad blood between them.

rmfoehwhgdkevensolovee0bl9.jpg

this woman i absolutely cannot stand. everything about her looks fake and weird. her skin, her eyeballs, everything.

and her character is really mean. she basically tried to get myeong-ji's mom to buy hyo-eun an apt and put it under her brother taeju's name, and she asked hyo-eun to cough up all her assets to help buy taeju his own office, but hyo-eun is pretty feisty too and says she's gonna give all her money she saved up to her mom before she marries taeju and after she marries she will give living allowance to her mom.

the real spoiler:

looks like tomorrow mz. kwon dies when hyo-eun's mom who is driving gets herself distracted by the phone ringing, and she gets run over by an oncoming truck. she lives, but her passenger, myeong-ji's mom dies.

I watch the trailers from www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/evensolove daily!!!

As far as i know, Hyo Eun has left the Shoe Company and her mom gone mad. :o

Mrs.Seo was died in car accident.

That Tae Ju's elder sis makes me really get on nerves. She doesn't agree Tae Ju to get married with Hyo Eun again.

And the main actor(sorry i don't know his name) has started to come across with Hyo Eun now.

I think Hyo Eun will later get married with that actor.

Archived