vietgurl4ever206

Alex Fong
Main

* Zhang Jia Ni as Wang Zi Ling

* Qin Lan as as Wang Lu Ping

* Bao Jian Feng as Chu Lian

* Alex Fong as Fei Yun Fan

Synopsis

Zi Ling is a dreamer who has always been overshadowed by her perfect older sister Lu Ping. For a long time, she's secretly been in love with Chu Lian, who also happens to be Lu Ping's boyfriend. Lu Ping is busy with her own dream of becoming a successful professional dancer and has little time for Chu Lian. Conflict arises when Chu Lian realizes that the one he truly loves is Zi Ling. An unfortunate accident forces a guilt-ridden Chu Lian to enter an unhappy marriage with Lu Ping, but he is unable to forget Zi Ling. Fei Yun Fan is a mysterious, wealthy, and much older man who loves Zi Ling with all his heart. Hoping to move on with her life, Zi Ling gradually reciprocates Fei Yun Fan's affection.

post-30339-1186442826.jpg

do you have the link or can you post it up so i could download it.

Guest babygurldoc

Wow they remade this one...

I've seen the older version and have it at home actually...

hmm this cast seem ok...like the older cast better

anyone know where i can watch this

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bee0579

I like the new cast much more :rolleyes: I am just watching it in vietnamese, try to type "giac mong sau rem" in google and then search...

Guest Jennie

I had just finished this series about a week ago and let me tell you that for me, this is the best remake of QY's series so far. I love it. I like the new cast minus the guy that play Chulien- he should be shot and died, I can't stand him. I guess, I never like the character in the first place.

I love Alex Fong in here. He did a fantastic job. He is just dashing as Fei YuFan, so full of charms and class. A man's man. I guess, if it wasn't him, I wouldn't be able to watch this series with much authusiatic. I love Alex Fong as Fei Yufan. Though, there is a big age gap with the Zhang JaNi who played Wang ZiLing. The chemstry was undeniable. It's just there and you will fell in love wth this couple.

Archived