Title: 大理公主 / Da Li Gong Zhu

English Title: Dali Princess

Genres: History / Romance

Broadcast Year: 2007

Number of Episodes: 30

Broadcast network: CCTV

Film Setting: Dali, Yunnan

Synopsis

On the eve of the 1911 Revolution, a time of troubles, Nan Shan Zhuang owner Duan Muhai is making preparations for the fire/flare festival. Muhai is very wealthy. With the help of the Qing government looting people's wealth, his family lives in extravagance. Muhai's favorite is the youngest daughter Ai Yue, a bright and intelligent girl. She is very understanding towards others, but is very clear on the lines of love and hate. Ai Yue is not like other family members always ordering people around, shouting at the servants. Enmity develops between Ai Yue and servant girl Ah-Xi due to a small matter. Ah-Xi is a silly girl. No matter the time of day, she likes to dance, sing, and have fun. Her singing influenced Ai Yue, and Ai Yue becomes mischievous with Ah-Xi. At the fire/flare festival are two handsome, bright young fellows named Liu Bo En and Long Chulai, the four young people after meeting each other, get along very quickly.

Ai Yue gradually falls for Bo En, but she's too proud and unwilling to reveal her feelings. Because she is reluctant, Ah-Xi gets the opportunity to be with him. Ah-Xi is passionately in love with Bo En. Long Chulai admires Ai Yue, but because of his ugly looks he keeps it to himself and can only secretly love Ai Yue.

Cast

Ruby Lin as Duan Ai Yue 段艾月

Liu Tao as Ah Ci 阿慈

Xu Seng as Long Chu lai 龍出來

Wang Ban as Liu Bo En 劉伯恩

Information from wikidrama

Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSyy-_CY4V8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After watching this preview, I really want to watch this drama sooo badly!!! But as far as Iknow, this drama was only broadcasted in Da Li's local channel. I couldn't find any site to download the episodes... but I hope soon there will cuz I really like Ruby and Liu Tao is a really good actress too.

Feel free to share more info!! Let's talk about this drama here!

Archived