:~ M.I.L.K ~ :

Guest ~S2~

OFFICIAL THREAD
I thoghth I made one before... I guess not?!! MILK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyunjin- musical actress, sings give me a little try ost of GOONG! Bomi-MC!!!!!!!! Yumi-Actress for EBS, musical Heebon(jaeyoung0)-Youngstreet DJ and rainbomw romance so happy^^ cus i luv em!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happy.birthday

I love M.I.L.K too. Heebon is my favorite. Can't wait to see her act with Junsu next week in dong bang guek jang.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BendyStraw

Yumi Bae is under a new label, the musical she was in was BalbaBalba and it was in 2004, also she did the Opening theme for the japanese anime Futakoi Alternative, the song is called New World and it is in Japanese. I think Winter Child (the drama she is in) just finished... so im assuming she's looking for work now.

the musical Hyun Jin is in is The Sound of Music and she plays the eldest daughter. Also, she did the opening theme for the 4th season of Inuyasha in Korea which is Grip! originally by Every Little Thing. And she sang Give me a Little Try for the Goong OST like previously stated.

Hee Bon and Bomi both were featured in DBSK's Banjun Drama, Dangerous Love. And Bomi was also in the last episode too.

Guest swtxl0ve

Yumi Bae is under a new label, the musical she was in was BalbaBalba and it was in 2004, also she did the Opening theme for the japanese anime Futakoi Alternative, the song is called New World and it is in Japanese. I think Winter Child (the drama she is in) just finished... so im assuming she's looking for work now.

yumi's in the same ent.co. as Han Yeh Seul and Tak Jae Hoon

Guest sungified

That was HyunJin singing Give Me A Little Try. Wow, her voice had mature soo much, I couldn't even recogonize that it was her, I thought it was just a different girl that happen to have the same name.

the musical Hyun Jin is in is The Sound of Music and she plays the eldest daughter. Also, she did the opening theme for the 4th season of Inuyasha in Korea which is Grip! originally by Every Little Thing. And she sang Give me a Little Try for the Goong OST like previously stated.

Mind giving my more infor about this? :]

Hee Bon and Bomi both were featured in DBSK's Banjun Drama, Dangerous Love. And Bomi was also in the last episode too.

is it okay if you send me those songs??

Guest BendyStraw

That was HyunJin singing Give Me A Little Try. Wow, her voice had mature soo much, I couldn't even recogonize that it was her, I thought it was just a different girl that happen to have the same name.

Mind giving my more infor about this? :]

Here are a few articles about it from yahoo! Korea... can someone translate?

밀크 서현진 뮤지컬 배우로 변신

200500220051228104256_1.jpg

(서울=연합뉴스) 이은정 기자 = 여성그룹 밀크(M.I.L.K.)의 전 멤버였던 서현진이 뮤지컬 무대에 오른다.

서현진 은 신시뮤지컬컴퍼니의 신작 '2006 사운드 오브 뮤직(Sound of Music)'에서 폰 트랩 대령의 첫째딸 리즐 역에 캐스팅됐다.

신시뮤지컬컴퍼니 측은 "서현진의 가창력과 재즈 댄스로 다져진 춤 실력, 깨끗한 이미지가 리즐 역에 적격이라고 판단했다"며 캐스팅 배경을 설명했다.

뮤지컬 '2006 Sound of Music'은 내년 1월13일 성남 아트센터 오페라하우스 공연을 시작으로 내년 2월5일까지 총 27회 무대에 올려진다.

밀크 멤버 서현진, '뮤지컬 배우 컴백'

N2005122810550231001.jpg

(고뉴스=차희연 기자) 여성그룹 M.I.L.K.의 전 멤버 서현진(20)이 뮤지컬 배우로 변신한다.

신시뮤지컬 컴퍼니의 신작 '2006 Sound of Music'에 캐스팅된 서현진 은 폰 트랩 대령의 첫째딸 리즐 역을 맡아 노래실력과 춤을 선보인다.

신시 뮤지컬 컴퍼니 측은 "서현진의 가창력과 재즈댄스로 다져진 춤 실력은 물론, 깨끗한 이미지가 리즐역에 적격이라는 생각에 캐스팅했다"며 캐스팅 이유를 밝혔다.

가족 뮤지컬 '2006 Sound of Music'은 이미 대구 오페라하우스에서 지난 12월 22일부터 25일까지 4일간 6회 공연을 펼쳐, 전회매진의 기록을 세우며 인기를 예감했다.

서현진은 이번 공연을 통해 맑은 목소리와 자연스러운 연기로 관객들의 호평을 받았다. 김재성 감독을 비롯한 스태프들은 서현진에 대해 "뮤지컬 첫 도전이라 걱정했는데 리즐 역을 멋지게 소화해 만족스럽다"는 반응을 나타냈다.

서현진은 다른 뮤지컬 작품에서의 섭외요청도 이어져 차세대 뮤지컬스타로의 성장을 예감케 한다.

새해 1월 13일부터 경기도 성남 아트센터에서 공연을 재개하는 뮤지컬 '2006 Sound of Music'은 2월 5일까지 총 27회의 공연을 펼친다.

'렌트' '유린타운' '아이다'의 한국 연출을 맡은 젊은 연출가 김재성 이 감독을 맡은 만큼 더욱 활기찬 공연이 될 것으로 기대를 모은다. 배경이 되는 수녀원, 알프스 산, 대령의 집, 아름다운 테라스, 성당 등을 형상화한 화려한 무대도 확실한 볼거리를 제공한다.

한편 뮤지컬 연습에 한창인 서현진은 "뮤지컬에 처음 도전하게 되었는데 많은 분들이 응원을 보내주셔서 자신감이 생긴다"며 "늘 최선을 다하는 모습을 보여드릴 것"이라며 각오를 밝혔다.

밀크 옛 멤버 서현진, 뮤지컬 배우 변신

여성 4인조 그룹 밀크의 전 멤버 서현진이 뮤지컬 배우로 변신했다.

서현진 소속사 SM엔터테인먼트는 28일 "서현진이 신시뮤지컬 컴퍼니의 새로운 뮤지컬 '사운드 오브 뮤직'에 폰 트랩 대령의 첫째 딸 리즐 역으로 캐스팅됐다"고 밝혔다.

서현진은 이미 지난 22일부터 25일까지 대구 오페라하우스에서 열린 '사운드 오브 뮤직' 공연에 출연해 인상깊은 연기를 펼쳤다.

'사운드 오브 뮤직'은 2006년 1월13일부터 성남 아트센터에서 공연을 재개한다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

밀크 서현진, 뮤지컬 '사운드오브뮤직'으로 배우선언

[마이데일리 = 강승훈 기자] 여성그룹 M.I.L.K.의 전 멤버 서현진이 뮤지컬 배우로 변신했다.

서현진은 신시뮤지컬 컴퍼니의 신작 `2006 사운드 오브 뮤직`에서 폰 트랩 대령의 첫째 딸 리즐 역에 캐스팅됐다. 배역 선정에는 노래 실력과 춤의 조화가 큰 점수를 받은 것으로 알려졌다.

신시뮤지컬 컴퍼니 측은 " 서현진 의 가창력과 재즈댄스로 다져진 춤 실력은 물론, 깨끗한 이미지가 리즐역에 적격이라는 생각에 캐스팅했다"며 발탁 배경을 밝혔다.

가족 뮤지컬 `2006 사운드 오브 뮤직`은 이미 대구 오페라하우스에서 지난 22일부터 25일까지 4일간 6회 공연을 펼쳐, 전회매진의 기록을 세우며 좋은 반응을 얻었다.

특히, 서현진은 맑은 목소리와 자연스러운 연기로 관객들의 호평을 받았다. 이번 공연의 연출을 맡은 김재성 감독은 "뮤지컬 첫 도전이라 걱정했는데 리즐 역을 멋지게 소화해 만족스럽다"는 반응을 이끌어냈다는 후문. 또, 새롭게 시작할 다른 뮤지컬 작품에서의 섭외요청도 이어져 차세대 뮤지컬스타로의 성장을 예감케했다.

뮤지컬 `2006 사운드 오브 뮤직`은 은 2006년 1월 13일부터 성남 아트센터에서 공연이 펼쳐지며 내년 2월 5일까지 총 27회의 공연이 열린다. 이번 뮤지컬은 `렌트`, `유린타운`, `아이다`의 한국연출을 맡은 젊은 연출가 김재성이 감독을 맡은 만큼 더욱 활기찬 공연이 될 전망. 특히 배경이 되는 수녀원, 알프스 산, 대령의 집, 아름다운 테라스, 성당 등을 형상화한 화려한 무대도 확실한 볼거리를 제공할 것으로 기대된다.

credits: Yahoo! Korea

i had a clip of her interview somewhere cant find it though...

if u want to hear Bae Yumi's song go to YesAsia and look up New World/Bokura no Jikan to buy the single!

Buy it so her company will get her more stuff!

btw i dont know the name of Yumi's company can someone tell me it?

Cast_A08.jpg

Official Sound of Music website

http://sound.iseensee.com/main.aspx

Rumor has it Hyun Jin is suppose to be in a new group called Angel but now real news have confirmed it :/ I hope SM creates a group with Hee Bon, Bomi, and Hyun Jin >< id like them to continue singing.

Guest sungified

^I heard about this "rumor" like a year ago? (or less). From what I heard, the group is going to made of 4 girls (including Hyunjin) and 3 other new sm trainees. I don't like it much though. >.< I like singing her with the M.I.L.K members than the trainees.

Guest Hyunjin808

^I heard about this "rumor" like a year ago? (or less). From what I heard, the group is going to made of 4 girls (including Hyunjin) and 3 other new sm trainees. I don't like it much though. >.< I like singing her with the M.I.L.K members than the trainees.

...?!?! WTF. SM is dumb. They should just get like.. One new member. And have all the other members come back.. T_T; (Since Yumi went to a different company) SM Entertainment probably only treasures BoA because she's renewed her contract with them.. And BoA brings in a crapload of money.. EVERYONE else goes and finds another company.. And why? 'CAUSE SM ENTERTAINMENT IS GAY. D:...

And.. Why is Jae Young's name sometimes also Hee Bon? Was Jae Young her.. Uh.. "Singing" name or.. Did she change her name? *Confused*

Btw: I think Jae Young (Hee Bon)'s cyworld is this:

http://www.cyworld.com/babydragon

Whoever it is.. Has ALOT of pictures of Jae Young (Hee Bon) :D Whoo hoo. It's probably really her, though. :3

Guest Hyunjin808

I was wondering... What does 퍼가요 mean? And.. Doesn't Jae Young (Hee Bon) kind of look like Kim Tae Hee..!? o_o; I think so. At least in some of the pictures... :D; And.. So.. If I find someone named Kim Bomi and Suh Hyunjin (In Korean), then that's their real cyworlds?

Guest BendyStraw

Yes, Jae Young changed her name to Hee Bon.

To Hyunjin808,

i think if they were to form a new group id rather have it just Hee Bon, Bomi, and Hyun Jin... Replacement for Yumi? No thanks.

Guest hillz3388

lolz..i only found out ytd that Bomi and HeeBon were in M.I.L.K..i wouldnt of if i didnt watch them in the Banjun Theatre with TVXQ! lolz!

out of curiosity..how long they been around for....not long?..well...not new either..?

Archived