Jessica Goes Shopping For Groceries With Cash!

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is hyori like jessica alba? jessica alba has no albums.. no concerts..

i say hyori is ten times better than jessica. hyori isn't a dork, but more sophisticated. jessica was too dork-ish on jay leno & trl.

although i agree that hyori and jessica aren't alike, i still gotta say "what the~?" to your post. jessica alba isn't a singer so you can't compare the "albums and concerts" 0_o and plus, yeah like someone said earlier, what's wrong with being a dork~? i've seen hyori being a HUGE dork and i thought it was cute~ i prefer her like that over her 'sexy side'. and hyori is probably "less dorky" than jessica is because she's older.

*sigh* hyolee isn't famous anywhere but mostly korea and among koreans living abroad or with people into kpop. although that's a lot of people, it's not as much as the population who knows jessical alba so i don't know why you guys are saying she is the hyolee of america. whaaat? and why are we talking about hyolee anyway?

hyolee's pretty don't get me wrong.

but uh, this isn't hyolee's thread.

i guess this shouldn't matter, i don't get the rivalry anyway, just cause they did a cm together. it's like only the fans are rivaling about it.

yah, i'm sure hyolee is reading this RIGHT NOW and smiling that everyone is on her side. *rolls eyes*

i'm with you on this one~

Guest asiansoul

this picture (http://i2.uploadem.com/09252007/normal31.jpg) really reminds me of hyolee!! <3 and to all the bitching up there... hyori and jessica are compared according to looks not by their profession or level of fame. many people see them as the same 'type' of women: beautiful body, sexy, cute and fun. as opposed to someone like christina aguilera or lee young ae who're beautiful and talented but not necessarily cute and sexy.

Guest mistresstigress

Hyori is a sexy/charming icon of Korea, but Jessica is more recognized around the globe. Comparing the two is not really sensible. Maybe the vibe they give off may resemble each other, but appearance wise they're nothing alike in my view. Jessica Alba as an actress may be underrated, but her sex appeal is at climax right now.

Guest Vino de Jerez

this picture (http://i2.uploadem.com/09252007/normal31.jpg) really reminds me of hyolee!! <3 and to all the bitching up there... hyori and jessica are compared according to looks not by their profession or level of fame. many people see them as the same 'type' of women: beautiful body, sexy, cute and fun. as opposed to someone like christina aguilera or lee young ae who're beautiful and talented but not necessarily cute and sexy.

normal31.jpg

i was scrolling down her lists of pics from the photoshoot and i love this one!!!

it was also the reason why i wanted to post this set of pics here!!

Guest i.love.you

i don't think she makes a very good MODEL. Something's really awkward about her when she tries to "model"... I think she looks best on the red carpet and in candids... and especially when she's smiling with teeth. Her serious look just doesn't work for me.

Archived