HIROSHIMA bags.

Guest Steph*

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest to be continued.

^ahahahahahahaha! lol

well.. it there a symbol on the bag? lol. like LV, it has something that's special and when you look at it, youcan tell right away. ^__^

Ahh you got me all curiouse now XDD

Can't you like...draw it or something =__=;;

Haha, that's so cute. Hm, I guess I'll wait until someone buys it and posts it up. Sounds cute. Maybe because someone said something like a mushroom??

180px-Mushroom.jpg

Guest r/-inbow

....mushroom = atomic bomb?? XDDD haha what the heck. yea i've seen hiroshima bags last time i visited hk, it was pretty nice.

Guest pandazombie

yea i've heard of them....

my mom got one recently. i think they're cute.

TAKE A PICTURE PLEASE??

Guest Steph*

^ahahahahahahaha! lol

well.. it there a symbol on the bag? lol. like LV, it has something that's special and when you look at it, youcan tell right away. ^__^

They don't really have LOGOS..

Umm but I remember a lot of their briefcases/businessy bags had a black and lighter black checkered pattern..VERY pretty.

The other bags were really colourful.

Ahaha I would take a pic of my mom's bag but hers isn't the prettiest one since well she uses that bag for work and she's not in her teens so it ain't exactly cute.

Guest adorable_babyz

man... they sell this in spore.. how cum i never see it? man im gonna go shopping this friday... :P

Guest Steph*

pics pls.. i'm in hk right now, if it's cute i'd buy one

I know there's a Hiroshima store in Beverley Island and APM mall.

I never looked in the one at Beverley Island but it's kinda hard to find..I remember its near the homecoming star and simple store.

Go check it out! Even if you're disappointed, I LOVE those two malls.

Guest angelZ

Ah really? Gotta check that out.

Never really been a fan of First Markham place since IMO, its got like almost nothing except yummy food.

I WISH I had pics to show u guys but whenever I google/yahoo it I come up with the atomic bomb.

LOL. hahaha that made me laugh :lol:

hiroshima?? hmm...i don't think i've seen it around before...i thought you were talking about the other brand called HYOMA cuz that one has this cartoon face plastered all over their bags and clothes...haha~~

Archived